Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] Empty
PostSubject: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 20:50

Raijin looked around the village for a bit remaining in the open as it was clear he was a samurai, his sword hilts tied closed as a peace treaty would state the effects of his none hostile intent. Walking up to the administration building, he entered the building.

As soon as he neared the desk he removed his helmet and pulled out his samurai badge showing his name and rank, "I'm here to have a discussion with the Mizukage if it's possible." he said to the receptionist for the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 21:08

+ The night sky was flooding with stars until a strange figure appeared before a group of shinobi followed behind the figure only to surround them around in a circle formation as the person removed the helmet and ask to see the Mizukage. "What would someone like you need to see the Mizukage for anyway?" Yelled one shinobi, as the male sitting at the desk glanced upward sighing waiting to for the answer from the person before having to think of what to reply to the person.+
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 21:11

Raijin stood there looking at the person before he turned around to face the man that asked the question, “I believe that’s between me and the Mizukage, but if you must know, I’m here on diplomatic matters, and I require a moment of the Mizukage’s time.” He simply replied now facing the man behind the desk again, his eyes seeming normal due to him hiding it with a simple academy jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyWed Oct 01 2014, 18:54

+ Standing silently with their eyes watching the person carefully the man sitting calmly within the desk decided to let out a sigh before saying, "If you are wishing to do something about making an alliance you would need to visit our Daimyo about that as this country is ruled like all others. We do not allow alliances within this village based upon our Mizukage. Besides that...with what country are you with if anything?" The man from behind placed his hand carefully on the handle of his blade before getting ready for any sudden movement coming from the figure in front of him. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyWed Oct 01 2014, 22:58

Raijin stood there, he could feel and even taste the uneasy sensation in the air and he sighed after he heard the information from the man, “well that’s kinda the reason I came to see your Kage, I’m assuming he’s the one I have to talk with in order to set up a meeting with your daimyou…” Raijin said before he trailed off at the end. Turning his head after hearing a hilt sound from behind him before he shook his head, “violence…” he murmured to himself before he shook his head again.

turning to face the man behind the desk again, “I’m here on behalf of Hikari’s entire behalf…” he said as he turned around to face the man with a weapon on his weapon’s hilt, “you really think I’m stupid to pull my weapons from their sheath even with the peace flag tied around the hilts off all my weapons, I am not here on any hostile intentions, and I can understand your uneasiness about me suddenly showing up to seek out your Kage, but I have next to little care about taking over a country or even attacking your kage.” Raijin said trying to reassure those around him, he really wasn’t here on any hostile attempt.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptySat Oct 04 2014, 12:00

+ While sitting at the desk calmly the young man waved his hand down for the shinobi behind the visitor to remove their hands from the blades. Before speaking calmly the man placed both hands on the desk saying, "Yes, you are truly one of a rare kind appear before an audience of others with the weapons tied down basically. Though, I also rarely have patience in deal with this sort of things. If you wish to see the Mizukage about anything then please head on in. However I spoke once and I shall speak it once more, that in order to make a true alliance with us you will need to speak with our Daimyo." The others removed their hands, standing tall waiting and watching the man in front of them. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptySat Oct 04 2014, 17:38

Raijin looked at the person before him and nodded with a slight bow, "then in your care I shall leave my weapons while I meet with the Mizukage, and I understand what your saying about meeting the Daimyou for the full peace alliance, but I must speak with the Mizukage first." he said as he removed all of his weapons placing them on the desk, before he put his hands together, "I'm not doing anything bad, just making a clone to watch over my weapons." he said as a clone suddenly appeared, he looked at his clone and nodded, "I'll return shortly." he said, the clone nodded back before he turned and walked off to go see the Mizukage.

Walking up to the door he knocked on the door, "may I come in Mizukage-sama?" he asked as he stood at the door, "my name is Raijin Mitsurugi, I've come on important business addressed towards you firstly before the Daimyou." he added as he waited at the door.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 19:22

+ The Kiri shinobi watched carefully as everyone noticed the hand seals of a clone appear allowing him to leave his weapons. This left everyone with a glance of worry for a moment for asking to see the Mizukage. Before moment a silence came from behind the door. Shortly after a soft voice spoke, "Yes...yes you may." The voice was softly spoken with a female's tone it seemed friendly enough. Yet something could be felt a bit off as the door was not opened yet but the figure waiting dressed as the Mizukage was actually set to see the visitor. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 19:40

Raijin stood there before he heard the go ahead to enter, he opened the door and walked in and bowed, "greetings Mizukage-Sama, I am Raijin Mitsurugi, a samurai of high rank and a shinobi of Hikari." He said as he introduced himself after his bow.

He walked in a bit further before he stood there harmless, "I'm here to address you and your Daimyou about a peace treaty between Hikari, mine and my brother's country." he said as he smiled a smile of friendliness, "I love your country, it's so beautiful and peaceful." He added as he looked at the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 20:11

+ Lifting their head up to see the young man introduce himself to her. She smiled nodding softly saying with a bit of grace, "Thank you very much, though I'm very surprised to hear another country having Samurais within it I was told in the past only Iron Country had them. Now, this country of Hikari what can you promise me and my lord if we were to accept this alliance." Leaning forward with a small smirk on her face she awaited the answer from the young man. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] Empty

Back to top Go down

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next