Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin Empty
PostSubject: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 20:26

Susano~o looked around before he sighed and looked down at his hands before he shook his head, “damn… I guess I will need a weapon for later use, but it’d be nice to have a weapon now.” He said to himself as he walked down the street before he looked around, he had this uneasy feeling as if someone was watching him, he glanced around as if he looked lost for a moment before he noticed he did actually walked to far, he turned around, keeping his eyes trained on what he was doing but his peripherals keeping an eye up around his location.
104/104 - 1/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 20:41

+ Soon a hooded figured slowly walked passed the figure that he bumped into dropping a piece of paper with something marked on it. The paper seemed to be like a map as it was yellow/orange tainted color. But feeling on his pockets he turned to glance downward at the paper carefully only to freak out for a small moment. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 20:49

Susano~o noticed the cloaked figure but oddly thought nothing of it, when bumped into he stopped and turned around to face the cloaked figure again, “mind watching where you walk?” he said in a somewhat rather annoyed voice, but he noticed something when he took a step forward hearing paper scuffle under his feet, looking down he picked it up and glanced at it before the person before him, noticing him freak out now, he walked up to the man holding it out, “need any assistance? I may be a shinobi, but I’m not passing any adventures up either.” He added wondering how the man would react to his kindness.
110/214 – 2/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 21:02

+ Quickly reaching the take the paper from the ground shaking in fear as he stared at the person before saying. "Sorry, I did not mean to...run into you but...No...No I do not need anything..." Thinking about it glancing at the paper back at the young male before shaking debating on how to even say anything, "I...yes...no...maybe... please maybe you can get this...um gift for my daughter." The man took the paper handing over to the young man. "Adventure...haha that's funny no this is a mission... you need to get this my...son really wants this item I mean gift. Will you do it for me?" +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyTue Sep 30 2014, 21:08

Standing before the man he nodded before he tilted his head now standing like a gangster, he listened to the man stuttering a lot before he noticed he was scared it seemed, “you don’t have to fear me, just cause I’m a shinobi doesn’t mean I’m gunna rob you or something some loser would pull on the citizens.” He added as before he heard the man’s request, he listened to the man for a moment before he looked up into the sky and nodded, “sure, I don’t have anything going on today so I don’t mind helping out with that at all.” Susano~o replied.
104/318 – 3/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyWed Oct 01 2014, 19:16

+ The man's eyes widen for a moment as he shook his head cautiously saying, "Me fear you, no... no I'm not scared or anything its just...something is worrying is all." The man was glancing around the person's shoulder watching for something it seemed. Before long the man smiled for a second handing the map over to the young male. "Take this...and get the item I asked you for and come back when night fall come to the top of the village head. That way I know its safe and you as well..." The man suddenly sees someone and runs off into the crowd to hide. Soon after leaving the figures come from behind asking the young man, "Excuse me did that man give you anything at all?" The man was not a shinobi from the village nor any village it seemed. The mysterious figure waited for the answer from the young man. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyWed Oct 01 2014, 23:07

Susano~o looked at the man with interest now, “interesting, that’s for sure.” He said after the man replied to him, he nodded at the man, “Granted, I understand your precautions, and I will respect that, I will see you there when I have the mission accomplished then.” he said as he noticed the man suddenly act even more strange, he accepted the map and placed it within his black and gold tiger komono within the belt area where there was a pocket, or rather his pouch of tools and items.

Looking off into the distance he nodded to himself with a slight chuckle, “that man is for sure interesting.” He thought to himself before he now heard another voice perk up, he turned around to face yet another man now, “what business is it of yours?” Susano~o said in his gangster voice, he was after all a part of his uncles gang within Konoha, but yet, no one managed to know about it at all. Susano~o gave the man a look of slight anger but yet cockiness, “I don’t know you, nor do I owe you anything, so why should I tell you?” Susano~o said looking at the man as he took a few steps backwards to keep his distance from the person before him.
215/533 – 4/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptySat Oct 04 2014, 12:04

+ The figured turned to slightly slowly before staring down at the young male. "That man stole an item from the village, we are to capture him, bring back the item and question him as to why he performed these actions if anything." The man had his fist clinched hard as another walked up behind placing his hand on the taller blonde's shoulder whom was basically yelling at the boy. "Please forgive my teammate, he and I have been working hard on tracking this person down and losing him is not something we wish to happen. "The other man kept his calm while the wind was grazing across his face and his light brown hair. Shaking his head as he placed his right hand on his face he could only sigh softly, "We are sorry for anything we shall leave and continue our search though. Come on Kiren, let's get a move on or we'll lose him for sure." +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptySat Oct 04 2014, 17:44

Susano~o looked at the man that was yelling at him, “shut your fucking mouth.” He simply replied to the man that was yelling at him before he spat at the man’s feet but not landing on his feet before he noticed another person who apologized for his ‘partners’ actions, he gave him a sharp quick look over before he shrugged his shoulders, “you should really put a muzzle on your mut, and why should I believe what either of you say? Where’s your proof? I will not take a side until I’m shown proof of one or the others proof.” Susano~o said as he gave the man a look as he walked away giving hint he knew somewhat of what they talked about.

That aside this was starting to get very interesting for Susano~o, he liked these kinds of adventures, he remained still to see the two men’s reactions.
149/682 – 5/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin EmptyThu Oct 09 2014, 17:30

+ Both men stood tall before the calm one said, "Do not worry about proof as I do believe you are a Chunin or is it a Genin...either way you do not need to get in adult business understood. Just allow us to do our job, when you reach our rank then maybe when we meet again we will share what we know with you. The young man soon vanished with his teammate Kiren leaving the young shinobi alone to figure out his next action. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next