Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13 2014, 01:41

Grave slid to a complete stop before lifting his weight back up smiling under his mask. "Please… against the boss this will be a snap for the both of us working together." Shaking his head for a bit and cracking his neck the young priest smiled as he continued to watch his brother's performance in battle once again. "You better not over do yourself if anything I cannot believe you will be able to continue moving that much. You'll be tired before we even get the chance to rest." Grave jumped into the ruins to watch carefully to gather more information about the guards noticing them they were only fighting using the techniques of taijutsu and hand to hand. It would allow them to easily finish this with the use of ninjutsu.

Jumping back down to have his feet crush another guards back looking at his brother after he had performed a strange style attack. 'Now that was an interesting technique…could it have been a Kenjutsu.' Blinking to this note he tilted his head for a moment confused for a bit before having to turn jabbing his staff into another guard watching them fall over Grave then sighed a bit standing straight up looking over at his brother for a bit. "Hey we shouldn't be staying here to long I feel like they are holding us for this point so let's moving." Grave placed his staff back on the weapon holster finally then looked down remembering he had the blade of trails on him. That moment he muttered to himself, "Damn…it would be useful but the only problem is I cannot use chakra to trigger its effect." Sighing before sitting back down onto the ground with his arms crossed the shinobi seemed curious about something. But was able to feel something off yet his chakra was not able to be used could that mean his techniques for using spiritual energy was denied just a bit as well. Sighing to this theory he twitched a moment only to feel something different.

'Odd I've never felt something like this before...' Soon after thinking he was teleported to the location of the tailed beast within him as he turned with shock to have been called here. "What do you want now?" The Nibi laid down saying lightly, "Something is coming…and I feel its power but I'm unsure as to how this anything to do with us as it seems these people were sent by someone and not coming on their own free will." Grave took note on that and thought for a moment before he awoke to see that more guards were defeated by his brother. "Come…let's get out of here I do not want to stick around this crazy blow hole of a joint anyway." Grave stood up slowly removing the staff once again to help him stand perfectly up as he looked around at everything before turning around to continue the walk heading for the next area of the ruin.

500/6145
Defeated 2 Guards
Total of : 9
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13 2014, 02:56

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Act 1: Prologue +

- After requesting to see the young shinobi that had entered the Ame Country. It all seemed to be going according to plan. Though a squad of shinobi finally returned missing members from exploring the portal what could allowed them to return destroyed and basically feared for dear life. The village leader's seems to not trust the two shinobi yet he plans on doing something about it after sending another shinobi to tail them. Who was the dazzling female only time would tell. The young men can finally say they attract that most dangerous types of games.

+ Act 2: The World of…Dragons. +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 RyuTower_zpsb40e808e

- Twitching from the lost of the guards the silvered eye figure opened their eyes sharply feeling annoyed. The young figure stood up getting up from its throne as it began walking down the stairs. From the throne to stand in front of a strange bubble that was teal. Pointing towards it he smirked tilting his head as he lifted his left hand as the bubble vanished leaving him to have the lights come on. The smirk became a smile soon after he vanished leaving the throne room.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 RyuEntrance_zpsd92029b1

- Finally arriving at the battlefield of the fallen of the guards the five ryubushi's jumped down off their dragons to stare at the ending of the Ruins with each having a smile. The dragons leaned over to await the commands of each other their own controller. The figures each glanced at one another before nodding to each other running into the ruins. Looking at up at the ruins walls seeing five tunnels they each split up heading down one.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Hinote-FlamesCorp_zps665e6af6
Hinote - Flame Ryubushi:
'The place where it all started…the training we went through just to get here. I wonder…if those others finally will put up a fight against us. Then again the guards tested their abilities time to see what will happen to them now.'

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Rai-LightningCorp_zpsce1438d4
Rai - Lightning Rybushi:
*smiling as she was running down the hall that had a lightning design on it she couldn't help but laugh hard.* "I wonder…who I'll get to face…oh well please let it be someone cute at least."

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kido-RareEarthCorp_zps1d3d93e5
Kido - Earth Ryubushi:
*jumping down from his dragon to run into the ruins with everyone heading down the one with a mountain design on it.* "Oh man…I better not get stuck with someone boring at least. I haven't used "It" just yet…even though I believe I can finally beat "him" with using it at a higher level."

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kadou-VortexCorp_zps8d4f0425
Kadou - Wind Ryubushi:
*Stays silent like the wind only to continue down the path.*

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 ShunsouSpringFrostCorp_zps1981188b
Shunsou - Water Rybushi:
"I cannot believe I have take orders for them instead of the lord…no matter…I'll just kill them all when I get the chance to use it.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 RyuRoad_zps237c5f28

-After leaving the ruins they lead into another part of the ancient structure that showed five different ways leading to a different room as well a different danger. Though there lives a riddle to each door that has a simple on it. One of Flames the other of a Lightning Bolt, the next of Wave the second to last showing currents of the Wind. The final was the one of Mountains. Under them stated a small riddle that only one could solve.

Flame Door: "Born using two elements I can live, but if one is gone I will die. Though some find a way to keep me a live do you know what I am and have the power to save my life?"

Lightning Bolt Door: " I was told that I cannot be controlled and that I cannot be tamed. But some seem to think otherwise to how I am born. I shall strike only once but never twice, Do you know what I am and do you have the power to tame me?"

Waves Door: "I've been known to have moods I can be calm one second an enraged the next. Only one who understands my emotions will fully understand what I feel. Do you know what I am and have what it takes to understand me?"

Wind Current Door: I'm invisible to the eyes but easy to feel. No matter what everything requires me to live and to die. I only wish to have the same returned to me as well. Can you provide that wish for me and live on without me as well?"

Mountain Edge Door: "I Yield for no one, though the times seem to bring me down. Over years I was tall but now I've fallen so small. What am I and do you have the power to restore me?"

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "As you live one ruin you enter the next part. It seems we are drawing near the end. Now the only question is there are five doors in front of you. Solve the riddle and enter it, though only one person can pass. You cannot travel into the room together and you cannot come back once you've chosen the door. Good Luck as a strong enemy will be waiting for you on the other side.

Total Words To Continue: Solve the riddle and being the next Act. [Act 3: The Rise of the Imperial King]
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 13 2014, 18:41

Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “I still feel light as a feather…” he said as he shook his gear before he grabbed the hilt of the sword in the man’s shoulder before he pulled it out and twisted it while the sword was still being pulled out from the man’s shoulder, he sighed as he looked around and noticed all the bloodshed and shook his head, “I really gotta work on keeping my opponents alive…” Raijin muttered to himself before he wiped the blood off of the sword onto the dead guard’s clothing before he sheathed the sword before he walked to look up into the sky, watching as the clouds passed by, he then turned and looked as he saw Grave dispatch a couple more guards before he muttered something about a dagger, he recognized it and shrugged his shoulders, “something’s messing with our chakra, and I want it gone, there’s a few things I can use my chakra for.” Raijin replied before he scratched the back of his head before he looked back down to the ground.

Looking around the battlefield in the ruins he turned to look back to Grave, “I assumed so, why would they send a squad of weak men to try and dispatch us if not to test our skill and strength and to hold us in the general location.” Raijin replied before he turned around and started to walk, he looked over at Grave, “something’s been eating at me of recent.” Raijin said as he turned to look forward again as they walked further through the ruins, he looked around the ruins and sighed as he turned his attention back to Grave, “are you going to be able to handle yourself if we are split up?” Raijin asked looking at Grave now seriously, “and there’s something that I’ve been wondering about myself…” he said before he paused and waved his hand in the air, “nah, forget about it.” He said as he noticed the new location of the ruins, “huh… interesting…” Raijin said as he walked in and looked around the ruins before he noticed the five doors before he started to walk around the area and glanced at the doors as he did so.

“Interesting, these doors have markings, and it seems each one has its own riddle to go with it.” Raijin said before he stopped before the Lightning door and smirked widely before he turned around to face his brother “which element are you going with?” Raijin asked as he stood before the lightning door by coincidence, turning to look at the door he read the riddle for the lightning door and shrugged his shoulders, “that’s obviously another way to state lightning.” Raijin said before he looked back to Grave, “I wonder as to what kind of dangers lurk behind these doors…” he added as he turned around to look at his brother, “don’t you dare die, I’m going to scout on ahead in this tunnel, we should try and find a way to meet up.” Raijin said as he turned and walked over to the door and poked the lightning bolt before he tilted his head, “weird, was it actually a lightning bolt?” Raijin mumbled to himself as he noticed the door open.

Turning to look at Grave, “I swear to god Grave, you die and I’ll lose my shit.” Raijin said warning Grave not to die before he turned and walked into the tunnel, looking around he noticed all the lightning drawings in the cavern and all else before he snapped his fingers to create some static to create a light but then he shook his head, “what the hell am I thinking?” he said to himself softly before he started walking forwards through the tunnel after he put out the static charge creating the light, “if there’s some danger in here I should be more careful about what I’m doing…” Raijin said as he turned to notice the entrance he walked through was now close, “great… what am I going to run into this time?” he said to himself as he walked in further without having a sword drawn this time, but at a drop of a dime he could have one pulled out in a moment’s notice, a true master of the sword. “I gotta stop worrying about Grave as well, I know he’s got his strengths, but… nah, I’m putting my faith in my brother this time, I know he can make it out.” Raijin said as he turned around to continue walking forwards.
758/6598
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 01:59

Grave took note on his brother wanting to keep his opponent's alive but he shrugged saying, "Alive or dead it doesn't matter our enemies have no mercy for us thus we shouldn't show it for them." Grave noted to that as he walked over praying to each of them with a smile on his face. "Sorry and forgive us in the afterlife." Grave noted to that saying, "Yeah something is or it could just be this place in general remember we are in a different world like how limbo works." But knowing the feeling of getting things done as well he could use his chakra to even finish this all off quickly. Soon the question came out about him handling himself. Grave looked away for a moment and then smirked saying, "I'll be fine you know its not just us two here the "three" of us can handle this mission with ease." Grave smirked for that moment before turning to notice the new location as well.

The new room showed five stoned doors each with their own symbol printed on it. After placing his right hand on to his chin with his left folding over to give it some support. It seemed they showed something of interest to the priest. Raijin caught his attention with asking him about what door he'd be taking. Grave sighed looking at the door of the mountain as he tilted his head at the riddle saying, "I'm going through this door here." Hearing his brother telling him about the dangers that lurk ahead Grave smiled under his mask before saying, "Listen in times like these we have to keep moving forward until the end. I'm sure we'll find each other at the end do not worry about me okay." Turning to read his riddle at the moment, and smiled nodding his head. "Falling from being tall you use to be a mountain now turned into a pebble and I do have the powers of earth to restore you." Placing his palm on the door it started to move upwards allowing him to enter.

Riddles are something Grave hated but studied during his free time it seemed that it came in handy when it was time for it. Smiling at the fact he solved it he heard his brother saying to god not to die. "Raijin I won't die that easy promise…" As Grave smiled walking into the tunnel he noticed the same carvings on the wall that he saw back at the ruins. "Odd..I thought it was weird but now.." Suddenly the entrance way closed as the light was coming from the end of the tunnel smiling at this Grave shrugged saying to himself, "Its now or never better get moving if I plan on using my own powers to save this world." Grave continued only to be blinded by the light as things were coming into view finally allowing him to see a room that was wide open. "Now what happens?"

497 / 6642
Entered Door of the Mountain
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 03:04

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Act 2: Prologue +

- As the shinobi moved through the ruins trying to reach an understanding as to what they have gotten themselves into. The will of a lord finally had his main guards go into battle wanting them to deal with the intruders. Yet before they arrived the five warriors called for the power of their own guards to do battle with the visitors. Yet it seemed even the guards were weak to fight but it was all a test. As the leader vanished from his throne and the five warriors split up into five different tunnels each leading to a different room for battle. Now upon solving the riddle left by them the young men must face whom awaits them at the end of the tunnel.

+ Act 3: The Rise of the Imperial King +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 RyuRoad_zps237c5f28

- Awaiting at each tunnel the one of the five warriors awaited to see the visit from their guest that would be appearing before them. Though the battle was not going to be long it seemed all was well for them. Until a flicker of energy came rushing to each of them whom had someone within the tunnel. Could it be fate that allowed them all to meet or was it the end of the road for them. First to appear would be the one that entered the lightning tunnel leaving the last to be the mountain tunnel. -

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Hinote-FlamesCorp_zps665e6af6
Hinote - Flame Ryubushi:
Hmmm, seems nobody is coming I should head back to the Dragons make sure they are okay.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Rai-LightningCorp_zpsce1438d4
Rai - Lightning Rybushi:
*itching for a battle the young black haired female smiled wildly as she took her blade as it transformed into a burst of flames of red and green mixed. "Finally…finally the fun will begin!"

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kido-RareEarthCorp_zps1d3d93e5
Kido - Earth Ryubushi:
*Sitting down having a sake the young man felt someone coming as he continued to drink.* "Oh…seems I have guest that decided to come down my way of life. Oh well I wonder how this will turn out for me and them." *Standing up pulling for a giant hammer to swing over his back.*

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kadou-VortexCorp_zps8d4f0425
Kadou - Wind Ryubushi:
*Staying quiet feeling the others in a battle he slowly turned heading out of the tunnel.*

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 ShunsouSpringFrostCorp_zps1981188b
Shunsou - Water Rybushi:
*Pouting while upset the young girl turned away knowing that nobody was coming down her tunnel to go meet up with her dragon as well.*

+ Narrator +
- "The players are set, the battle is to begin get ready for the fun!" The one with the fastest speed starts off the battle and from that point down to the lowest. Good luck and be on guard these guys are a bit different."
Rai & Kido:

Total Words To Continue: Defeat the Guardian of the Tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:32

Raijin continued to walk down the hallway before he noticed that there was a woman standing in front of him, he tilted his head to the side, he laughed at her statement of the fun beginning, “seems I have a new challenger.” He replied before he took his helmet off, “Raijin the bladed prince is my name, and I’ll be your opponent today.” He said as he put his helmet back on, before he drew his black master katana, “may I have the liberty to know your name miss?” he asked as he took a stance.

Looking at the woman before him he bowed his head and nodded, “here I come.” Raijin said as he dashed at her with the katana in his hand before as he ran, when he neared his opponent he slashed across before he slashed back the other way before he rotated his body for a roundhouse kick aimed at the woman’s stomach, “I’m sorry but I have a goal I need to get, and I won’t allow you or that old fuck to get in my way.” Raijin said as he rotated around to swing with his sword a couple times before dropping an ice pouch bomb for his attack.
205/6803

Actions:
1: Sword weapon attack - 919+1032+130=2081
2: Sword weapon Attack = 2081
3: Melee Attack 1951
4: Sword Attack 2081
5: Item used – ice pouch bomb 75+1032 = 1107/causes freeze dmg
Grand Total Damage: 9,301

Stats: (Rikudo Sage Ring boost) [Lightning Badge: x1.10 DEX in Battle]
O Health Pts: 490/490[490]
- - - HP Marker Worth: -5 HP [Do Not Change] | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 2265| 1670 – 2926/2926 | 2088/2088
O Chakra Pts: 3935 | 5014
- - - Chakra Control: 096% [Train]
- - - Stat Bin: 15

O Strength: 735 (919)
O Endurance: 735 w/Items{780} (975)
O Dexterity: 735 w/Items{750} (938) [1032]
O Intelligence: 835 (1044)
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Chance]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:32

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 6, 7, 20, 8, 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:37

Confirmation Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:37

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 5, 8, 6, 18, 11
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:13

Narrator wrote:

+ Rai - Lightning Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Rai-Lightning_zpsf5e443c4

- As she waited Rai finally was able to meet her opponent. Before hearing him laugh she was getting ready to attack before hearing his name as well. "My name is actually Rai Hitohana. It is a pleasure meeting you as well." Smiling noting he was pretty cute under mask. She started to get ready for the battle but was suddenly stopped. Watching him taking a stance before long the battle was cut short as she took the first slash from the opponent with her eyes widening she took a step back watching the next slash miss. After which the round house kick made contact with her stomach sending the woman flying back into the wall.

She was shaking from the blood lost but was struggling to lift her head as the life was vanishing from her eyes slowly only to have Rai's body to be against the wall watching the ice pouch explode in the distant. But she could only smiled thinking to herself, 'Finally…I'm free from his…c-curse.' The necklace around her neck started to shine with the power of lightning as on the outside the Dragon roared in sorrow. Before kneeling in respect of his partner's honor.

HP: 0 [Knocked out]
Stamina: 1250 | Spiritual: 300
Chakra: 1550

Strength: 150
Endurance: 500
Dexterity: 600
Intelligence: 150

[OOC: Makes it easier to do it this way as Raijin was first to go then Her and Kido and last Grave]
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kido-RareEarth_zps8dd47f85

- Through the other room however the young man that was within the Mountain tunnel sided saying, "Lucky…" Before turning to yell out down his tunnel, "HEY LISTEN I RATHER NOT KILL YOU BUT IF I HAVE TO I WILL!" Lifting his hand behind him to pull a strange hammer in front of him. 'Then again…I could just end it all here… Roaring the young man's body started to have earth grow around him but shatter as he was covered with rocks floating around him as his eyes became sharper like a lizards and his skin had a scale like design. Growing a large smirk having blood lust the man said, "Finally…I can use my Shikai form!"

HP: 350/350
Stamina: 1000 | Spiritual: 635/750
Chakra: 1575 /1750

Strength: 350 > 438
Endurance: 325 > 406
Dexterity: 325 > 406
Intelligence: 375

Action Count: 1
[Ryubushi - Shikai] Effect: Stats x1.25
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:50

Upon walking in Grave finally finished with what he was going over and finally came up with an idea as to what was going on. 'I really hate this place…I cannot use any chakra which means you cannot use your at all this battle…but understand this you are my partner and I'd always need your help as well to watch my back if possible.' The bijuu within him did not answer only to stay quiet as though it was taking a nap but before long Grave came to see the person in front of him letting out a deep sigh. "I know you are strong and possible able to defeat me…but I have to stay strong cause I have someone waiting for me." Grave bowed before saying with a smile, "The name is Grave…the Jinchuuriki of the Nibi!" Clearing his mind Grave was now allowing it to reach a calm point within him. The young male felt relaxed and as though weight was lifted from his shoulders.

With that said the scale like skin was noted as Grave rushed over with his staff pulled out. 'I only have enough for one good hit but I think I can give it my all.' Thinking to himself as he ran over to pull the staff aiming at the man's heart with the sharp point shining as it neared him.

Max Action[s]: 1
-1 Staff Attack - 297 + 313 + [85 x1.15 Tool Nin] 98 = 708
-0 Calm Mind -Triggered: +25 Stats During Battle

O Health Pts: 465/465
---HP Marker Worth: -5 HP
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 848/848 | 746
O Chakra Pts: 1594/1594 [2218](when cloaked w/ 1st Tail)
---Bijuu Chakra: 4160 [624 useable w/ 1st Tail]
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 084%

O Seal Strength: 100%
O Strength: 262 {272} + 25 [297]
O Endurance: 268 {283} +25 [308]
O Dexterity: 268 {288} +25 [313
O Intelligence: 373
O Luck: 002 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next