Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 07:18

Standing there he looked up at the Dragon and nodded, “I understand.” Raijin said as he turned and held the key before he pulled out the sword, “use the chakra I have stored within the sword to heal her wounds with.” Raijin said as he handed his black master katana to Grave, he turned and walked over to the door before he placed the key inside before he turned it within the locking mechanism. As the door opened he turned and looked back at Grave, “I’ll return with these Imperial orbs.” Raijin said as he walked within the vault to where the imperial orbs were before he pulled out a scroll and sealed them within one of them before he looked at the scroll before he made a mark upon it so he’d know which one was the right one before he pulled out a few explosive tags and placed them within another scroll before he rolled them both up and placed them within a different pouch on his waist.

Walking back outside Raijin looked back to Grave and shook his head, “don’t be a dick, hopefully she’s grateful I didn’t accidently kill her.” Raijin replied to Grave as he sighed before he looked at Qojun, “what do you mean be warned of the man? Which man… the only men we spoke to recently that I know of that we were together with was a shinobi of Ame, and the leader…” Raijin said confused looking back to Grave, “anyways, I can promise her safety, I can teleport her to one of the safest locations I know of.” Raijin responded to the dragon asking them to take Rai with them.

He turned and looked at the portal before he closed his eyes and nodded, “hmm… seems we have a final fight ahead of us brother… you might want to recover your chakra as quick as possible.” Raijin added as he turned around to look at his brother, “how’s her wound?” Raijin asked as he pulled out a water bottle for himself and Grave, he set Grave’s down beside him while Raijin drank his water. Standing there for a brief moment he stopped and turned around before he looked at the Dragon, “well, I hope our paths will cross in the future.” Raijin said before he looked back to Grave, “sword.” Raijin said as he awaited Grave to toss him the sword he lent him to heal Rai with, “I might have to send you and Rai into Limbo while I fight this new opponent.” Raijin said as he sighed shaking his head, “nothings ever easy.” He said as he thought they finally caught a break.
444/9182
Restored 100 chakra, & stamina
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 08:06

Grave took the blade taking in the chakra quickly restoring himself slowly but surely. Sighing to this he placed his hands over the girl performing the Shousen jutsu allowing the female to get healed to the point where she could wake up at anytime. Hearing his brother saying he was obtaining the Imperial Orbs that dragon's spoke up. Grave sighed and shook his head for a moment before going back to finish healing the young woman. Noting to the comment of being a dick Grave was just being himself for the most part but did not care really if she was healed or not. Upon finishing up he clapped his hands together saying, "Done…now will she wake up yes but when I'm unsure because I haven't really trained to control the medical skills just yet."

Shaking his head for a moment to recover he got the bottled of water and started to drink some of it wondering what it was about the men they shouldn't trust. Before long after finishing the water Grave looked over at his brother, "Please…you can place her in the damn Limbo but not me… I'm helping like it or not…secondly if anything we shouldn't show that we know what actually happen it could lead us into a trap." Grave returned the sword back to his brother before popping his neck. "You might want to grab your girl friend by the way." Thinking about how Qojun asked them to take the girl back with them Grave had tilted his head wondering of the safe location he was speaking of besides Limbo. This left Grave leaning over to his brother whispering, "You are not planning on having her…live… in Hikari are you…" Grave was curious about the answer he had.

The dragons even seemed nice about it but Grave was unsure as to what to really do as he placed the empty bottle of water into his robes before walking to touch the portal. "I'm going ahead of you if your happy ass doesn't grab her and take go through first." Grave thought for a moment before poking the portal a bit not feeling any different. As it seemed his chakra was restored somewhat but only for a bit longer. Grave turned his attention on to his brother waiting for him and the female Rai whom was still out it seemed like.

395 / 8137
+ 1241 [After use of Shousen Jutsu
+ 100 Stamina and Chakra

Chakra: 1341 | Stamina: 6 < - [After Shousen Jutsu]
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 08:31

Standing there as he looked out at the scenery of the surrounding area he sighed a deep breath before he turned around to hear his brother talking again, nodding he remained standing there, “at least you helped ensure her survival.” Raijin replied as he stood where he was before he finally turned around to face Grave, “I agree completely, but that’s why I hid a good amount of explosive tags within a scroll, in case they had someone watching us the entire time, that aside, if things start to get out of hand, don’t do anything stupid.” Raijin said as he turned and took his sword back, “I knew it’d come in handy.” Raijin replied as he took his sword back before he looked up at the sky now, “I actually was talking about my place that’s buried underneath all the rubble of your mansion when you blew it up without telling me.” he said.

Turning back around he walked over and laid on the ground for a brief moment before he sighed a heavy sigh, “things are getting even more screwy, but still, that aside, when we get back I wonder if it’s going to be a trap already in its own…” he added before he turned his head to see Rai still lying on the ground, “I might as well send her to limbo now before we go in.” Raijin said as he closed his eyes for a brief moment before he opened his eyes again, “its better off I do it before we go back over there, otherwise they’ll know something’s up.” Raijin said before he stood up.
271/9453
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 08:48

With the agreement on the table everything seemed to be set up and ready to get moved on. While hearing he did something to ensure her survival. Having a scroll full of explosive tags was not a bad idea but something to be worried about with him being so close to his brother it seemed something to worry about but not at all really. But having Rai being stuck in limbo once more and then taking her back to his place which was buried in the rubble of the mansion that was back at Raijin Mountain within Kumo. Thinking about it Grave wondered how Inshitsu was doing as well with his mission. The thoughts continued to race within his mind before long he stopped them and focused on the problem on hand.

Turning his over attention to think about the trap once traveling through the portal Grave just shrugged saying, "I'm not worried about a trap or anything really…if they want to attack us go right ahead…I'll be outside of this domain allowing myself to use my chakra the way I want to." Nodding to the statement Grave just waved his hand saying, "Do whatever you think is right besides I'm not too worried about it really." As he pulled taking a soldier pill to make sure he build up strength.

221 / 8358
+ 250 Chakra | Stamina
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 09:05

Sitting up Raijin looked over at the dragon that was beside the portal, “before I take her to safety, do you want me to tell her anything when she comes too?” he asked looking at Qojun, he then walked over and picked up Rai in his arms again and sighed, “I really wonder what she’ll say when she comes too…” Raijin said as he tapped his foot against the floor, “open.” Raijin said as the portal to Limbo opened up before everyone, “Alright Rai, away we go again.” He said as he jumped into the portal with Rai, once he set foot on the white sand again, he set Rai down and looked at her for a moment before he placed a paper note in her hand notifying her of the situation and what was going on, hopefully she read it and wasn’t too pissed.

Reappearing back before the dragon and his brother Raijin looked around before he sighed and nodded, “well… time to get this show on the road.” Raijin said as he walked to the portal, “till we meet again.” He added as he waved the dragons a farewell goodbye before he turned and walked in through the portal, as he did he closed his eyes only to open them once he looked around the location of where he was and sighed, “the smell of rain once again.” He said half happy.
234/9687
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 09:24

Grave turned his attention over to the dragons as well before hand bowing to them with respect. "I wanted to say sorry for everything and I truly wish that your king returns to you someday." Grave had then turned his attention over to his brother whom was picking up the female taking her into Limbo. Thought and fact that he was able to perform limbo now with the use of his foot made Grave smile a bit but still shaking his head with some sighing behind it because of the female Grave was hoping nothing was to happen after this. The feelings within him reminded him of Sakura back at Kousen. The thoughts the night they spend flew into his mind as he was flooded with memories for that moment. Then shaking his head rapidly to the side he had them vanished. "Too close for me…I cannot allow that to happen at all during a mission at least."

Muttering to himself he watched his brother return from limbo as he got ready to enter the portal leading home. Grave glanced around at the location once more to soak in the memory of what he had learned and seen. With the thoughts of getting a show on the road for this upcoming battle. It was only a matter of time before he thought about it would it before him to really think of doing it all for himself or for his country. With that thought floating in his mind he reminded Raijin telling him not to send the children into battle again. That moment Grave snapped himself and shook his head with a smile turning to see the dragons as Raijin said to them a farewell. "I really do hope we become allies and meet again as well. But as they say, only time will tell for those who wait." Walking behind his brother through the portal he arrived back within the moment. Of raining landing on his head soaking Grave's hair as he shook his head.

'Its not raining to hard but then again rain always made me said because of the fact remind me tears…' Turning his attention over to his brother, "Shall we head back…" Grave said removing his staff carefully getting ready to walk ahead wondering how things will go.

383 / 8741
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 00:38

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Act 2: Prologue +

- As the shinobi moved through the ruins trying to reach an understanding as to what they have gotten themselves into. The will of a lord finally had his main guards go into battle wanting them to deal with the intruders. Yet before they arrived the five warriors called for the power of their own guards to do battle with the visitors. Yet it seemed even the guards were weak to fight but it was all a test. As the leader vanished from his throne and the five warriors split up into five different tunnels each leading to a different room for battle. Now upon solving the riddle left by them the young men must face whom awaits them at the end of the tunnel.

+ Act 3: The Rise of the Imperial King +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 RyuTower_zpsb40e808e

- Upon glancing at the young man once more the dragon Qojun bowed before him saying. Each dragon got ready to take off into the sky leaving only Qojun alone with the travelers that had appeared within his world. -

Qojun: "You should tell her, as time goes on if she was not to know the truth she would feel as though we abandon her. She is my partner and I understand her love for us as well how she acts. You see we did not open that portal someone came to us in order to take control of our land however the King made an offer to them. When he saw you and awoken us we thought the person betrayed us for some reason. But we all felt his betrayal when he sent waves of intruders into our domain."

- With that question that was asked being answered Qojun took his wings to get ready to fly as they was sparking with electricity. Before long he nodded to the men as they went back to the realm from once they came from. As the portal was closing it leaving no trace of the adventure they had they soon found themselves surrounded by a group of shinobi with the village leader standing in the center smiling.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 AweCountryLeaderCorp_zps3f8b7de6
Shijo Yutaka "It seems you've returned to me after all. Now tell me did you find anything worthy of explaining what happen to our peaceful land the reason it was attacked by creatures that have scarred my shinobi?" *Awaiting the answer as the jounin squad had them cornered it seemed something was up and it was about to be a dead in for them both.*

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 AweCountryLeadersDaughterCorp_zps414b5d9f
Shijo Ame*Coming from behind with Hiken behind her and staring her father down she pointed to him yelling, "That is enough father! I'm tired of these lies to them… you knew what was happening and continued to experiment with the shinobi as test subjects…that is enough…I will not stand for this!" *Taking a deep pause to catch her breath the young lady watched the reaction of the other jounins.

- Talk broke among them with them glance at one another before turning to view their leader wondering it was true. He stared at each of them pointing back at his daughter only to come up with the reasons for her to betray him.

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 AweCountryLeaderCorp_zps3f8b7de6
Shijo Yutaka: "W-Wha…you dare speak ill against your own blood… I see now, the trespassers have turned you against me! They must have placed her under a genjutsu in order to have her actions controlled by them to start a riot within our very own village!"

- The shinobi continued to look at one another before having to glance back at the two young men that had entered their village. If they had placed her under a genjutsu they would have know as well the fact they decided to go into the unknown world freely. One shinobi stepped forward pulling out a kunai and another with a katana.

Shijo Yutaka: *Smiling at the fact he was still in control the blades came across his neck leaving him looking at his men and women.* "No…what is this… this is treason!"

Jounin Commander Hiken: *Walked from behind the daughter of Yutaka speaking clearly to everyone.* "You are right… this is treason, you have tricked us for too long now. I heard everything from my sister how you choked her and decided you were going to kill her in the end. But no more…It was lucky enough when you touched her the curse seal was placed around you sealing your chakra allowing us to make sure we could take you in."

- Everyone grew with shock at the moment as they began to take away the village leader leaving the young men safe and everyone cheering them on. Yet it seemed the ex-captain now commander turned to look at them and with Ame smiling at them as well holding the commander's hand. -

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 AweCountryLeadersDaughterCorp_zps414b5d9f
Shijo Ame: *blushing heavily while holding the hand of the commander she could barely keep in her happiness before speaking.* "Thank you…so much, we had to wait for the right time to even exploit my father's crude plans to take over another land. Please forgive us for using you as bait."

Jounin Commander Hiken:*Bows before the young men saying* "Indeed, the plan to capture was about to go off but you two entered allowing a new route to take its place. So for that we are forever in your debt.

-The young couple stared at each other smiling before having to turn back at the shinobi that helped them. Ame bowed once for them before opening her hand out with two necklaces that had a raindrop in the center of them. As the rain was still falling the necklace started to glow. Release a strange aura that was restoring any ill effects that was placed on them.

Shijo Ame: "Please…take this, its an symbol of the raindrops or the tears of our God. It said to heal one from poisons. But only when its raining its not as useful as it seems but it is all we can truly offer to you both."

- Meanwhile within the sub dimension the young female finally awoke. Staring at the white sand area she was confused for a moment but noticed a note on the ground. Reading it carefully she sighed lightly but grew a smile only to sit up crossing her legs awaiting to return back to her own home.

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Seems the Ame Country's leader has the table turns on him… as the demotion of her father Ame will be taking control of the country in place of her father it seems. Though it's interesting how this all actually starts and ends with one man wanting something he could not obtain… But enough about that it seems things are better now and are coming to a close for this chapter.
Total Action/Words to Continue: After posting…
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 01:52

Raijin looked at the man and then to his left and his right as he placed his hand near his katana in case things popped off, he noticed the man talk to him and shrugged his shoulders, “Honestly, I found nothing that’d concern you old man.” He replied before he noticed his daughter and everything happen before them, he looked at them all confused now, “uh… “ he said, as it was all he could get out, “well that was interesting.” Raijin finally said as he looked at the young woman before him, Ame, and the jounin commander. He noticed him bow and he shook his head, “no thank-you for handling that affair for us, you, us?” Raijin said confusing himself at the end before he shook his head, before he bowed back and walked over to Ame and bowed before her and accepted the necklace, “thank-you, now if you’ll excuse me for a moment, I have someone to check on.” Raijin said as he stepped back before he looked at Grave, “I believe you have something you want to talk to them about, I’m going to check on Rai.” He said looking at his brother before he tapped the ground with his heel, “open.” He said quickly before he vanished within the portal to have it close.

After he entered the portal he floated down to the ground and noticed Rai was now up, he smiled and removed his helmet before he bowed before the woman, “I’m glad you’re okay, did you get the message I left for you?” he said asking about her, he was truthfully concerned about her, he stopped at a short distance away from Rai, “I’m sorry but your friend wanted me to take care of you, and I stopped myself from harming you to dangerously, I even had my brother heal your wounds, but if you’d like to join my brother Grave and I, we’re over in Ame.” Raijin said looking at Rai with a curious but entranced look upon his face as he looked at her, a bit of a blush betraying his strong natured self.
353/10,040
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 02:22

With the results of coming from the portal watching it close slowly Grave had smiled looking in front of him noticing that he and his brother had been surrounded by the shinobi of Amegakura. Blinking rapidly behind the mask it seemed things or better yet…shit…as completely hit the fan with the shinobis. Grave had watched as they were getting ready to move in until the female and the jounin captain from before had stepped in to stop the Ame Leader. After speaking of some interesting yet strange information Grave closed his eyes folding his arms nodding saying to himself, "Seems Raijin and I were right…something was amiss after all." Hearing his brother's voice speaking of not finding anything Grave had smirked under the mask making a light bow saying, "As what my brother has said, I too did not find anything that had anything to do with you." With the family coming into a huge problem it amazed Grave the most as the current leader was arrested, caught off guard and had a curse seal placed on him.

Being almost speechless Grave heard his brother noting how things became interesting. "You…could say that against but…I look at it like this…we lived another outcome…" Grave noticed as the female and jounin captain now that was commander was holding hands. Smiling under his mask he heard hers and his words nodding to them only to be handed a necklace. Grave blinked for a moment taking the gift, "Thank you very much…but as I was speaking with your father about…an Alliance… I would be safe to say miss Shijo Ame…you'll be taking the leader position of this village, If so…then you can count an alliance from the Kousengakure on your side for anything that could happen."

Grave had noticed his brother turning around walking away saying he had to check on someone. Though that "Someone" was the only thing that connected the mission together and proved that legendary beasts known as Dragon's do still exist but not within this time frame or world for that matter. Shaking his head to where he was going Grave just smirked under the mask knowing that he was starting to get some feelings for the female. 'I swear if dangerous adventures do not get us killed I believe women will get us killed.' Sighing heavily as he could look behind him with the Nibi standing behind him saying, "Boy…you are just as weird as the other one…but from watching you two I have to say you are both full of interesting traits that can rub off on others. Just be sure you understand where he is coming from in this time of need though." Grave blinked for a moment removing his mask looking up at the Nibi saying, "Did you…just give me some advice?" Grave was puzzled for this moment but happy cause it showed the Nibi was actually able to care about him.

The Nibi twitched for a moment before turning away covering its face up having Grave shake his head for a moment coming back to reality for that split moment. Waiting on the answer and waiting on his brother it seemed Grave was going to be left like this for that moment as it always seems to happen to him.

546 / 9287
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 02:32

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Act 2: Prologue +

- As the shinobi moved through the ruins trying to reach an understanding as to what they have gotten themselves into. The will of a lord finally had his main guards go into battle wanting them to deal with the intruders. Yet before they arrived the five warriors called for the power of their own guards to do battle with the visitors. Yet it seemed even the guards were weak to fight but it was all a test. As the leader vanished from his throne and the five warriors split up into five different tunnels each leading to a different room for battle. Now upon solving the riddle left by them the young men must face whom awaits them at the end of the tunnel.

+ Act 3: The Rise of the Imperial King +
- The strange world that left the young female feeling cold seemed nice for once to her as she was resting calmly. It was until she heard a voice coming from behind her.

Rai - Lightning Ryubushi: *She turned to notice the man she had battled with before nodding to his words for a bit.* "I figured as much…the others never did approve of me because of my age and how long I was truly there for…*Smiling to herself knowing how Qojun was and how he was thinking of always of her she shook her head saying lightly.* " Please understand…I just want to go back to my country…I miss it so very much. I would love to join you both but…my family comes first in my eyes." *Noticing his blush she couldn't help but blush as well walking beside him.* "Shall we?"

- Meanwhile back on the outside within Ame Country. The meeting speaking with about the alliance the young leader now closing her eyes and looking at her soon to be husband decided it was best to be honest with him.

Shijo Ame: "It seems you got me in a pinch, we were actually wondering if we could ally with you after everything you have done and proved. We would be honored to have you as our ally even more so help make a stable country for you and your village it seems as you must know your way around."

+ Narrator +
- "Ah, the Lightning Ryubushi wishes to return home and the alliance between Ame seems to be a success nothing could truly go wrong.
Total Action/Words to Continue: Farewell Posts…End of Event
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 02:53

Standing there he looked over at her as she stood up and walked over to where he was and nodded, “I can understand that.” Raijin said as he was about to open the portal, “would you care for some traveling company? Consider it my way of thanking you for not being pissed with me when you woke up.” Raijin added, he paused to look at her with a deep look on sincerity, “to be honest… I don’t think I’ve ever fallen for a woman, let alone someone I fought with, again I’m sorry for that, but there’s something about you that I’m drawn too, and I’m not just talking looks.” Raijin said admitting his feelings for her, he knew the feeling of missing family, he and Grave sometimes would spend months apart or longer due to training or everything else entirely.

Tapping the ground with his hand he held it there, “open.” He said as the portal opened before he held his hand out for Rai to take if she so chose to, “let’s.” he replied to the last of her reply to him, before he would walk into the portal with Rai, they would arrive where the portal opened originally opened from where Raijin opened it, “Back brother.” He said as he turned to look at Rai and smiled as he left his helmet off, the rain touching his hair and face before he put the necklace that he received on before everyone, “it seems I’ve returned to overhear our alliance happening.” Raijin said with a smile as he bowed his head towards Ame, “may our alliance prove strong and healthy.” He added as he looked at his brother and smiled, before he looked back to Rai, he was not wanting to hear her not want his company any longer, but it was her choice, if she wanted him to go with or not, there was a kind of fear that burdened him but he managed to hide it, he didn’t want to reveal how badly he actually fell for Rai.

Looking back to his brother, “well how shall we all go about this?” Raijin asked before he turned to look at Rai, “I might be able to help you in your travels to make them shorter if you’d like, I just remembered that I’ve seen a fair amount of the lands.” Raijin added as he stood there.

Turning back to look at Grave he half smiled before he turned to look at the couple before him, “Well, I guess I’ll bid you farewell, until I come back to visit our allied country.” Raijin said as he turned to Grave, “well, what should we do now brother?” Raijin asked curiously as he turned back to look at Rai, he wished she would accept his offer to see her home safely.
471/10,511
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next