Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:06

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 18
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:10

Confirmation Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:10

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:39

Narrator wrote:

+ Fushiryu - Imperial Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 ImperialDragonWarrior_zpsd8afdcea

OOC: I cannot lie, that damn 18 roll got me by surprise I was not hoping to see that honestly.

- The blast from the young man's roar ran across the battle area. But soon the barrier suddenly appeared taking the damage leaving only the young man to blink a moment. "What?!" The attack's damage had been lowered but suddenly vanished only leaving the broken barrier. A large shock wave exploded after the barrier went down leaving the young man caught in it. "What…wait…my power what happen?!" That moment of speaking he looked and notice the two men together as he gripped his fists tightly. "I…will not lose here!" Within that moment the blade of the samurai was quick and swift with the young man twitching a bit. Before falling over weaken but smiling as his body started to be erased from this world by a bright light.

A key suddenly fell to the ground as the dragons blew down the tunnels to appear before the young men the lightning Dragon leaned over roaring at them before speaking for the others.

Qojun: "A…so the powers of you have return…Though it seems time has caught up to them as well."

- Upon looking at the other bodies they started to vanish as well within the world bursting into light. It was bright light that seemed to caused the dragons to turn away showing peace before the lightning dragon turned to speak once more.

Qojun: "Time…here is forever until one's death…but when death comes the body and soul do not last they must vanish. Though we have existed for longer our bodies cannot be easily defeated unless by a Ryubushi…Though the king of the Imperial Lord has fallen…take the key to the tower…and we shall take you there. Humans are the only ones that can obtain the vault of our king. Yet…I do not feel Rai…she is not one of us she came here not too long ago…her body should still be around."

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- Nice living and team work on that battle, though its not the end just yet…reach the tower and find out what the King had in the vault.
To Continue: Next Post leads to Tower, take a dragon of the Seal you have.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 04:52

Raijin turned around to hear the man’s last words, “well you better understand, your death is here.” He said as he walked over after seeing the bodies all vanish by a bright light, he looked around confused, but he noticed a key and walked through the light of the deceased man, “pathetic leader.” Raijin murmured as he knelt over and picked up the key and gazed at it for a moment; he noticed the other bodies starting to vanish as well before he looked to the dragon before he jumped a little startled, “D… dragons! Grave, dragons!” Raijin said amused by the fact there was indeed living dragons that lived, he walked over to the dragon with the key in his hands before he bowed his head slightly, “I’m sorry about the deaths of the others, I wanted no ill harm done to them; I just wanted to know what was going on here.” Raijin added as he turned around to look at Grave with a wide grin on his face.

Raijin looked up at the Dragon as it spoke, “I have questions though, and oh crap! I almost forgot about her!” he said as he turned around, “one moment, I’ll return in a moment.” Raijin quickly added as he placed his hand to the ground, “Open!” he said before he vanished within the portal before a couple seconds later he re-appeared before the dragon, “she’s here, she’ll live, the cut wasn’t deep, nor within a vital location.” Raijin said as he returned before he looked up to the dragon, “anyways, what lurks within the vault of your king?”Raijin asked as he hopped onto the back of Qojun, he assumed that was the dragon he was supposed to ride on.

Looking back to Grave Raijin’s smirk still remained, “this is so awesome!” he said as he kept looking over the dragons body from every point of view that he had.
320/8500
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 05:17

Feeling weak from the lack of chakra Grave stood carefully watching as the leader was vanishing as well with the others he had killed. "I said no mercy to our enemies but the ones we did not face were not our enemies and could have been allies." Turning to notice the one of the earth start to vanish as well he smiled a bit shaking his head. "Though we were enemies I enjoyed our battle greatly even with me being at my best." That moment Grave turned to look over noticing that Raijin was yelling out something about dragons. Blinking under his mask he was confused for a moment but noticed the giant beasts standing before him. Listening to the story about each warrior before having to see Raijin get the female he had saved. They spoke of the vault that was located within a tower. This left Grave confused before shrugging his shoulders to walk over to the dragon that was quiet and did not talk. Taking out the seal he was handed to him it started to react to the dragon. "I guess this belongs to you…well if you wouldn't mind." Grave jumped onto the dragons body getting ready for something to happen.

"You are such a child sometimes Raijin…but yeah its pretty awesome alright!" as he laughed with a smile under his mask.

226 / 7512
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 05:36

Narrator wrote:

+ Fushiryu - Imperial Ryu Tower +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 RyuTower_zpsb40e808e

- The Dragons all took off to the sky flying towards the tower as they were beginning to land inside the tower's throne room. Behind the skeleton chair of dragon bones was a large door that had a key hole. The dragons each shook their head allow Qojun to speak again.

Qojun: *Placing Rai down softly amazed that the young female lived to fight another day.* "Time has passed for our kingdom…our king was a wonderful man he treated us all kindly and with respect…however when one of the God dragons of our time became chaotic and twisted. He turned our king into that very twisted soul you faced. Though before doing so he placed the prized, Imperial Orbs with his vault to keep them safe from harm. Yet only a human was able to open them…Rai came into this world not long ago, how it is unsure. But she tried her hardest to open the vault but failed. So we reached out for another but it seemed the voice of our king was ignored for other reasons.

I allowed you both to come here in respect of my brothers and sisters. If you open the vault to the Imperial Orbs, you will forever be allowed to keep them. As they will grant a power far beyond anything your world has seen. But now…my young male friend you spoke of questions what would those be? But after opening and answering your questions you will have to leave this area for the without the Imperial King…the portal will close. We can open a shortcut to that area from which you've entered as well."

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Open the Vault and claim your prizes."
To Continue: Obtain the Imperial Orbs and leave back home.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 05:47

Raijin was awe struck while they flew through the air, the amazement of flying through the air and enjoying the time they spent up in the sky seeing things from a birds perspective so to speak. He laughed at his brother’s comment of him acting like a child sometimes, it was needed though so he didn’t go insane and evil like the man he defeated before he returned Rai to the realm of the living. Once they were in the throne room, Raijin looked back to the dragon after he jumped off, “I had a few questions of the treasure your allowing us to have, what kind of powers do they contain? And more importantly, would one of you or your brothers and sisters care to join me in my travels in my own realm? I would forever be grateful if one or all of you became my ally in the realm my brother and I are from.” Raijin said stating his questions.

After he stated his questions he walked over to Rai that lay on the ground and placed his hand on her forehead to ensure she was okay, “Grave, if I give you some of my chakra, could you heal her wounds faster?” Raijin asked as he looked at Grave. He was a samurai, and a shinobi, but he had better things to do besides killing, and being a tool in a world of the used.
238/8738
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 06:06

Thinking about the whole ally with dragons idea seemed pretty crazy even more so the power of these 'Imperial Orbs' worried him even more so. Shrugging it off it was what Raijin wanted to do he'd have to allow it as its his crazy brother. But before long Grave was asked to heal the female that Raijin had battled against. Thinking about it and looking at her before looking at him. "Don't tell me you have fallen for this one…" Grave was not worried about it but the fact that she was different than the rest seemed like a good enough reason to save her. "Fine…I'll heal her wounds and such but after that I'm not doing anything else…" Grave seemed like he was not up for the challenge of healing her but he had forgotten he studied in learning the medicial shinobi techniques. Even more so after stealing the kinjutsu scroll from Suna he couldn't help but learn the life transfer technique as well.

"No what…fuck it I'll heal her either way but do not expect her to not be jumpy or anything I cannot be the one to see her being like, 'oh you cut me and you want to date me kind of girl.'" Grave closed his eyes waiting to see how his brother was going to restore his chakra as Grave was about to pass out.

230 /7742
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 06:53

Narrator wrote:

+ Fushiryu - Imperial Ryu Tower +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 RyuTower_zpsb40e808e

- The Dragons each looked at one another after hearing the terms becoming allies with a human. Before long they all glanced over at Qojun whom glanced upward at the sky thinking about it all. Moving downward to be at eye level with the man. Before snarling at him carefully thinking about what was spoken he lifted back up to open his jagged mouth saying. -

Qojun: "We would all enjoy being allies with humans…however we cannot leave this domain. As in a way it is our prison our…land of eternal rest. Leaving this domain would mean our instant death outside of this world. However they are times were we are allowed to leave but we cannot tell you when that happens for us. As well…the Imperial Orb, is a treasure that allows one to power up a dragon technique or in your tongue a Ryujutsu. However in order to learn that you must train with a dragon within your own realm. It cannot be here as you'll be sealed like the others. Expect Rai as I told you before she appeared here with her own knowledge of the techniques."

- The dragon leaned over to cut open a portal that allowed them leave and return back to the village. Turning to the two men he spoke once more.-

Qojun: "Listen…take Rai with you she cannot stay here any longer. Be sure to watch over her…and be warned of the man…that you speak to he is a bigger threat then you know."

+ Narrator +
- "What does Qojun mean by beware of the man that you spoke with? Your mission is not complete until you find out who actually opened the portal within the Ame Country.
To Continue: Leave and get ready to meet the real boss of everything.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 07:18

Standing there he looked up at the Dragon and nodded, “I understand.” Raijin said as he turned and held the key before he pulled out the sword, “use the chakra I have stored within the sword to heal her wounds with.” Raijin said as he handed his black master katana to Grave, he turned and walked over to the door before he placed the key inside before he turned it within the locking mechanism. As the door opened he turned and looked back at Grave, “I’ll return with these Imperial orbs.” Raijin said as he walked within the vault to where the imperial orbs were before he pulled out a scroll and sealed them within one of them before he looked at the scroll before he made a mark upon it so he’d know which one was the right one before he pulled out a few explosive tags and placed them within another scroll before he rolled them both up and placed them within a different pouch on his waist.

Walking back outside Raijin looked back to Grave and shook his head, “don’t be a dick, hopefully she’s grateful I didn’t accidently kill her.” Raijin replied to Grave as he sighed before he looked at Qojun, “what do you mean be warned of the man? Which man… the only men we spoke to recently that I know of that we were together with was a shinobi of Ame, and the leader…” Raijin said confused looking back to Grave, “anyways, I can promise her safety, I can teleport her to one of the safest locations I know of.” Raijin responded to the dragon asking them to take Rai with them.

He turned and looked at the portal before he closed his eyes and nodded, “hmm… seems we have a final fight ahead of us brother… you might want to recover your chakra as quick as possible.” Raijin added as he turned around to look at his brother, “how’s her wound?” Raijin asked as he pulled out a water bottle for himself and Grave, he set Grave’s down beside him while Raijin drank his water. Standing there for a brief moment he stopped and turned around before he looked at the Dragon, “well, I hope our paths will cross in the future.” Raijin said before he looked back to Grave, “sword.” Raijin said as he awaited Grave to toss him the sword he lent him to heal Rai with, “I might have to send you and Rai into Limbo while I fight this new opponent.” Raijin said as he sighed shaking his head, “nothings ever easy.” He said as he thought they finally caught a break.
444/9182
Restored 100 chakra, & stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next