Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 02:53

Standing there he looked over at her as she stood up and walked over to where he was and nodded, “I can understand that.” Raijin said as he was about to open the portal, “would you care for some traveling company? Consider it my way of thanking you for not being pissed with me when you woke up.” Raijin added, he paused to look at her with a deep look on sincerity, “to be honest… I don’t think I’ve ever fallen for a woman, let alone someone I fought with, again I’m sorry for that, but there’s something about you that I’m drawn too, and I’m not just talking looks.” Raijin said admitting his feelings for her, he knew the feeling of missing family, he and Grave sometimes would spend months apart or longer due to training or everything else entirely.

Tapping the ground with his hand he held it there, “open.” He said as the portal opened before he held his hand out for Rai to take if she so chose to, “let’s.” he replied to the last of her reply to him, before he would walk into the portal with Rai, they would arrive where the portal opened originally opened from where Raijin opened it, “Back brother.” He said as he turned to look at Rai and smiled as he left his helmet off, the rain touching his hair and face before he put the necklace that he received on before everyone, “it seems I’ve returned to overhear our alliance happening.” Raijin said with a smile as he bowed his head towards Ame, “may our alliance prove strong and healthy.” He added as he looked at his brother and smiled, before he looked back to Rai, he was not wanting to hear her not want his company any longer, but it was her choice, if she wanted him to go with or not, there was a kind of fear that burdened him but he managed to hide it, he didn’t want to reveal how badly he actually fell for Rai.

Looking back to his brother, “well how shall we all go about this?” Raijin asked before he turned to look at Rai, “I might be able to help you in your travels to make them shorter if you’d like, I just remembered that I’ve seen a fair amount of the lands.” Raijin added as he stood there.

Turning back to look at Grave he half smiled before he turned to look at the couple before him, “Well, I guess I’ll bid you farewell, until I come back to visit our allied country.” Raijin said as he turned to Grave, “well, what should we do now brother?” Raijin asked curiously as he turned back to look at Rai, he wished she would accept his offer to see her home safely.
471/10,511
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 03:10

With the Limbo portal finally opening to hear his brother's voice talking about the alliance Grave stayed quiet a moment seeing the female he had saved. Nodding to that he voiced his thoughts, "Yes, we have obtain an alliance but that does not mean we can truly allow our times to be ran short in this era we have to get moving understand…we have a lot of things we need to do…as well I have to finish my own training to get stronger if you know what that means for me brother." Grave turned his attention to the female known as Rai before turning to bid everyone farewell with his staff out walking towards the gates of the village he looked around for a moment thinking to himself. But the voice within him vanished as he stepped forward once more leaving the Tower of the Dead heading into the city a bit thinking even more.

When hearing his brother asking about how they should go about things. Grave was still feeling he should be alone for a bit. "I…need to be alone for a bit Raijin…please understand." Yelling out to his brother it seemed Grave was upset about something before having to continue walking alone. The question was what was Grave actually heading to with all of this happening to him. He couldn't prove that he had even gotten stronger within his own battle. Instead he was saved once again my his own brother. Tightly gripping onto the priest staff Grave just walked into the darkness vanishing into the rain leaving no traces of him.

265 / 9552
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 03:28

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Act 2: Prologue +

- As the shinobi moved through the ruins trying to reach an understanding as to what they have gotten themselves into. The will of a lord finally had his main guards go into battle wanting them to deal with the intruders. Yet before they arrived the five warriors called for the power of their own guards to do battle with the visitors. Yet it seemed even the guards were weak to fight but it was all a test. As the leader vanished from his throne and the five warriors split up into five different tunnels each leading to a different room for battle. Now upon solving the riddle left by them the young men must face whom awaits them at the end of the tunnel.

+ Act 3: The Rise of the Imperial King +
- The world finally reached peace for the young group. Allowing the young female to return back to the world she had long since forgotten with it raining on her face. It was soothing to finally feel something other than lightning strikes and heat. This was pure heaven for her as she had her eyes closed before opening them softly to turn to the young man that saved her.

Rai - Lightning Ryubushi: *Blushing lightly to his words she smiled with her head tilting saying softly.* Thank you, for saving me and thank you for helping back here. But…I cannot travel with you nor with your friend. In order to prove to myself that I can finally walk on my own two feet I have to go on my own journey to make sure I can live a true and full life. Please understand you never know what life could bring you even myself. I did not expect to have someone fall for me so easily.

But… please keep my blade as a memory of our battle and how you feel about me now." She smiled turning to wave to everyone leaving the village as she was heading to her home country.*

- The Ame shinobi bid everyone a farewell waving good bye to their heroes, knowing a strong alliance had been formed and things were finally coming to an end for this adventure. Though something seemed off as outside the village a strange violet cloak appeared looking at the distance of the village smiling with a strange figure beside him. A large snake came sneaking up beside him as a long black haired man was beside the figure on the left hand and the other figure stood on the right. -

Violet Cloak: "Seems things…have started for you have they not…"

Mysterious Figure #1:"Please…I haven't even just started we need to hit every location as planned before we even think we have won…"

Violet Cloak:* Nodding to the figure it turned to ask the black haired one something.* "So…Orochimaru's data seemed useful for you after all did it not."

Mysterious Figure #2: "Do not…bring up my father into this…he was a fool to think he could live forever…yet I have truly surpassed his data that was cloaked even more so what of your own family?" *looking pass the mysterious figure beside the violet cloaked figure.*

Mysterious Figure #1: *Opening their eyes slowly the sharingan appeared only to wrap from a three tomoe to a new design allowing the birth of a new power.* "My Mangekyou Sharingan can see many things…though I stole it from a Uchiha I can see why they are feared truly…"

- The three figures started to become erased from their location only to leave one trace of themselves, the smell of death that had died down over the years of peace. But on them it was truly fresh as the field behind them showed over fifty shinobi killed on the spot leaving the dead to rot away. -

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "From one threat another new is born, but the strange thing about it is the figure appeared before in the first event. The violet cloaked figure seems to be a key part within this threat. But who are the ones claiming to have killed an Uchiha with a Mangekyou and the son of "Orochimaru." Only one way to find out live and continue training till you reach the end of the years of your life.
The End!!
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 03:49

Narrator wrote:

+ Event: Rewards+
- "You lived and fought against the warriors to come on the site. Thank you for the help of testing out the upcoming release of Dragons and RyuBushi. As well this will unlock a new Seed for the Ryubushi allowing us all to experience wonderful and new things. Be ready you never know what could happen in your life."

Prize: Golden Phoenix - Suzaku
- EXP = +200% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gains split into 3 Attributes [This includes Controls]
Word Count Req. - - 9000 to Higher >

Prize: Silver Dragon - Seiryu
- EXP = +150% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = -25% of Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gains split into 2 Attributes [This includes Controls]
Word Count Req, - - 4000 to 8000

Prize: Bronze Tiger - Byakko
- EXP = +100% of Max EXP | Ability Pts = -50% of Word Count | Word Count / 100 = Stat gain into 1 Attribute [This includes Controls]
Word Count Req. - - 0001 to 3000

Additional Rewards:
Defeat of Ryubushi +2000 EXP | 2000 Ryo
Defeat of Imperial King +4000 EXP | 4000 Ryo

Items: True Effects will be added soon on the upcoming Event Shop
Lightning Blade of Rai x1
Stone Hammer of Kido x1

Lightning Seal of Rai x1
Earth Seal of Kido x1

Necklace of Tears x2
Imperial Orbs x2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 04:00

rewards gained:
Prize: Golden Phoenix - Suzaku
- EXP = +200% of Max EXP | 10,511 Ability Points | 105 into strength, Endurance, and suiton control -> what ever left into the advanced form of suiton

Exp Gained = 10,511 + 1051 = 11, 562 exp gained from wc

Items Gained:
Lightning Blade of Rai
Lightning Seal of Rai
Necklace of Tears
Imperial Orb x2
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 04:07

oh yeah... +12% gained to way of Iai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9