Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:32

Raijin continued to walk down the hallway before he noticed that there was a woman standing in front of him, he tilted his head to the side, he laughed at her statement of the fun beginning, “seems I have a new challenger.” He replied before he took his helmet off, “Raijin the bladed prince is my name, and I’ll be your opponent today.” He said as he put his helmet back on, before he drew his black master katana, “may I have the liberty to know your name miss?” he asked as he took a stance.

Looking at the woman before him he bowed his head and nodded, “here I come.” Raijin said as he dashed at her with the katana in his hand before as he ran, when he neared his opponent he slashed across before he slashed back the other way before he rotated his body for a roundhouse kick aimed at the woman’s stomach, “I’m sorry but I have a goal I need to get, and I won’t allow you or that old fuck to get in my way.” Raijin said as he rotated around to swing with his sword a couple times before dropping an ice pouch bomb for his attack.
205/6803

Actions:
1: Sword weapon attack - 919+1032+130=2081
2: Sword weapon Attack = 2081
3: Melee Attack 1951
4: Sword Attack 2081
5: Item used – ice pouch bomb 75+1032 = 1107/causes freeze dmg
Grand Total Damage: 9,301

Stats: (Rikudo Sage Ring boost) [Lightning Badge: x1.10 DEX in Battle]
O Health Pts: 490/490[490]
- - - HP Marker Worth: -5 HP [Do Not Change] | [0]
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 2265| 1670 – 2926/2926 | 2088/2088
O Chakra Pts: 3935 | 5014
- - - Chakra Control: 096% [Train]
- - - Stat Bin: 15

O Strength: 735 (919)
O Endurance: 735 w/Items{780} (975)
O Dexterity: 735 w/Items{750} (938) [1032]
O Intelligence: 835 (1044)
O Luck: 000 [Do Not Chance]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:32

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 6, 7, 20, 8, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:37

Confirmation Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 19:37

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 5, 8, 6, 18, 11
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:13

Narrator wrote:

+ Rai - Lightning Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Rai-Lightning_zpsf5e443c4

- As she waited Rai finally was able to meet her opponent. Before hearing him laugh she was getting ready to attack before hearing his name as well. "My name is actually Rai Hitohana. It is a pleasure meeting you as well." Smiling noting he was pretty cute under mask. She started to get ready for the battle but was suddenly stopped. Watching him taking a stance before long the battle was cut short as she took the first slash from the opponent with her eyes widening she took a step back watching the next slash miss. After which the round house kick made contact with her stomach sending the woman flying back into the wall.

She was shaking from the blood lost but was struggling to lift her head as the life was vanishing from her eyes slowly only to have Rai's body to be against the wall watching the ice pouch explode in the distant. But she could only smiled thinking to herself, 'Finally…I'm free from his…c-curse.' The necklace around her neck started to shine with the power of lightning as on the outside the Dragon roared in sorrow. Before kneeling in respect of his partner's honor.

HP: 0 [Knocked out]
Stamina: 1250 | Spiritual: 300
Chakra: 1550

Strength: 150
Endurance: 500
Dexterity: 600
Intelligence: 150

[OOC: Makes it easier to do it this way as Raijin was first to go then Her and Kido and last Grave]
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kido-RareEarth_zps8dd47f85

- Through the other room however the young man that was within the Mountain tunnel sided saying, "Lucky…" Before turning to yell out down his tunnel, "HEY LISTEN I RATHER NOT KILL YOU BUT IF I HAVE TO I WILL!" Lifting his hand behind him to pull a strange hammer in front of him. 'Then again…I could just end it all here… Roaring the young man's body started to have earth grow around him but shatter as he was covered with rocks floating around him as his eyes became sharper like a lizards and his skin had a scale like design. Growing a large smirk having blood lust the man said, "Finally…I can use my Shikai form!"

HP: 350/350
Stamina: 1000 | Spiritual: 635/750
Chakra: 1575 /1750

Strength: 350 > 438
Endurance: 325 > 406
Dexterity: 325 > 406
Intelligence: 375

Action Count: 1
[Ryubushi - Shikai] Effect: Stats x1.25
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:50

Upon walking in Grave finally finished with what he was going over and finally came up with an idea as to what was going on. 'I really hate this place…I cannot use any chakra which means you cannot use your at all this battle…but understand this you are my partner and I'd always need your help as well to watch my back if possible.' The bijuu within him did not answer only to stay quiet as though it was taking a nap but before long Grave came to see the person in front of him letting out a deep sigh. "I know you are strong and possible able to defeat me…but I have to stay strong cause I have someone waiting for me." Grave bowed before saying with a smile, "The name is Grave…the Jinchuuriki of the Nibi!" Clearing his mind Grave was now allowing it to reach a calm point within him. The young male felt relaxed and as though weight was lifted from his shoulders.

With that said the scale like skin was noted as Grave rushed over with his staff pulled out. 'I only have enough for one good hit but I think I can give it my all.' Thinking to himself as he ran over to pull the staff aiming at the man's heart with the sharp point shining as it neared him.

Max Action[s]: 1
-1 Staff Attack - 297 + 313 + [85 x1.15 Tool Nin] 98 = 708
-0 Calm Mind -Triggered: +25 Stats During Battle

O Health Pts: 465/465
---HP Marker Worth: -5 HP
O Physical | Spiritual EN: 848/848 | 746
O Chakra Pts: 1594/1594 [2218](when cloaked w/ 1st Tail)
---Bijuu Chakra: 4160 [624 useable w/ 1st Tail]
---Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]
---Chakra Control: 084%

O Seal Strength: 100%
O Strength: 262 {272} + 25 [297]
O Endurance: 268 {283} +25 [308]
O Dexterity: 268 {288} +25 [313
O Intelligence: 373
O Luck: 002 [Do Not Change]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:50

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 7
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:54

Confirmation Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 20:54

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 21:18

Standing there as he listened to her name, Rai Hitohana, “it’s a pleasure to meet you Rai, and I’m sorry at how rough I had to be with you.” Raijin said as he walked over and bowed before her before he realized she was still alive and he fell to his knees and smiled, “I managed to keep an opponent alive!” he said to himself before he laughed at himself for a bit before he noticed the cut he inflicted and sighed before he cleaned the wound and bandaged it up before he took her weapons, and items, for safe measures, before he tied her wrists in front of her and her ankles and bound both those binds together before he picked her up.

Raijin turned and looked around before he nodded, “hmm, it seems I need to head this way, as that door didn’t seem like it’d open up again if he went back now, as he turned around he looked down at her and smiled, she was pretty good looking herself. Walking down the hallways now Raijin wondered how Grave was doing, he was a little worried about his brother at the moment, but he had another issue on his hand, Rai, the woman in his arms. As he started to near the end of the tunnel Raijin had a feeling of regret and remorse in the back of his mind right now as he felt that there was something or someone waiting for him at the exit.
250/7053
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 15 2014, 00:14

Narrator wrote:

+ Kido - Earth Ryubushi +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Kido-RareEarth_zps8dd47f85

- The scales around his face did not allow him to show any expression but excitement, "Really now…a Jinchuuriki, never ever heard of that before oh well." Watching the staff of the young man coming aiming at Kido's heart seemed impressive but surprisingly was nothing the ryubushi couldn't dodge. Instead at the split moment reached to stop the staff's point from jabbing into his chest. Leaning forward with a huge smile saying, "You're basically dancing with the full form of earth and I'm going bury you so nobody will ever find you body again!" Pulling back his right fist Kido released it with force having a great amount of power behind it aiming at Grave's stomach.

HP: 350/350
Stamina: 770/1000 | Spiritual: 750/750
Chakra: 1400 /1750

Strength: 350 > 438
Endurance: 325 > 406
Dexterity: 325 > 406
Intelligence: 375

Action Count: 1
-0 [Ryubushi - Shikai] Effect: Stats x1.25
-1 Melee 438+406 = 844 DMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next