Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2014, 15:06

As they continued to walk, Raijin looked over at Grave and laughed, “I did it pretty quickly actually… surprised you didn’t noticed with all the sensor jutsus you have up but then again I was effected by that jutsu from last time when I did it, tapping his sword, “this thing comes in VERY handy.” Raijin said with a chuckle, it did make sense that it wouldn’t really pick him up but at the same time he didn’t really fully read on the sensory items that Grave had. Looking at Grave now Raijin sighed heavily and shook his head, “Yeah I saw you blew up your house when I got back from getting an heirloom, it’s a necklace but it’s not really the greatest item to have…” Raijin said pausing before he shrugged, “but this hayabusa figure needs to be dealt with and I really need to get my jounin rank soon so I can go out and try finding him to keep an eye on him, and yeah, no one knows that my mansion was under yours, I built it myself after all.” Raijin said laughing, “Although a heads up ahead of time would have been better, I could have been sleeping when you did it.” He added.

“I know we’re still tied to Kumo Grave, I still have this on after all.” Raijin said pointing the necklace he had on with the cloud symbol upon it, “as much as I hate that village, I can’t really say anything against the people or the other shinobi of the village, their just doing as that asshole of a Raikage tells them too, hell my chuunin exam was a hand to hand combat with a curse doll.” Raijin said thinking about it before he chuckled, “stupid doll thinking it could beat me.” he added. But he looked back to Grave “well the sooner you become a kage the better, means we can move around more freely, well at least I can, you have to be more careful when you become a kage.” Raijin added about Grave talking about becoming a kage.

“I wanted the Kyuubi sealed inside me but the scroll reads that the controller can use the five elements, maybe I could use that to my advantage…” Raijin said pausing before he looked at the water before he took a stance, as the water crashed against the shore he pulled a small amount of it towards him and held it in front of him before he looked at Grave and smirked, “cool, isn’t it? I can control my elements to a more controlled state.” Raijin said. Looking at the water before him as he continued to walk he played with it a bit more making shapes with it before he let it drop to the ground splashing, “Shukaku… no I have no idea about it, but you’ve been to the wind country before haven’t you?” Raijin asked looking to Grave. “If that’s the case, I’ll need you to put a tag there so I can sneak in and do some research on shukaku secretly, and as for Hayabusa, I’ll try finding him and keeping an eye on him if I can locate him.” Raijin said as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2014, 17:15

Hearing the small laugh coming from his brother's mouth Grave continued walking along side him for a bit. Shaking his head knowing the barrier can only detect a certain amount of spiritual energy that enters the area. This was a bigger problem that he though. Grave was a sensor type shinobi as well using the sensor type jutsus was his specialty when it came to protection. "A necklace, well its still something that can be used for later even if we believe they are nothing. Yes you do but in order for you to become a Jounin you need to speak with the Raikage or break ties to Kumo and I' will give you something you can do for you to become a Jounin. It's the only way really but speaking to the Raikage would be a lot easier if you ask me."

Grave continued to listen to his brother speak of how he hated the ties of the village but would not say anything against the people or other shinobi. But shaking his head lightly for idea of the Chunin exam. Hearing about the curse doll perked Grave's ears more wondering to know more of the curse doll thinking it was the same design as the curse dummy they had. "Getting to take control of a Kage rank is hard enough as though it will do for me a little bit more. Now the question is to find a way to obtain that rank a bit easier than you think."

Hearing about the nine tails and the five tails lead Grave to make the choice, "Hey…now listen I rather you have the kyuubi sealed into you and have the five tailed our ally because of the power it can do. During battles or wars we be even stronger than anything. We should be friend them before just sealing them allowing us to understand them a bit more." After speaking he turned to notice water floating at Raijin, "Hey now that is actually pretty good.
Walking once again seeing the shapes chance before it became a more familiar one. Turning to see the puddle with the attention locking onto Raijin once again. Thinking back to going to the wind country, "Yes I have but the name still did not even get mention about it. Wait a tag? Why not just travel with me to Limbo and we can go there after training."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptySun May 18 2014, 19:34

Raijin just sighed “yeah I know I should talk to the Raikage but, still, he’s a bit of a dick about it…” he said as he shook his head, “and this necklace has a weird name to it as well, something about senju’s, the background I can barely remember…” Raijin added as he shrugged his shoulders, “but I suppose it might come in handy later on.” He added, meanwhile Kage purred as Raijin now pet his head.

“it’s more a matter of will then it is a way, there’s always a way to make something come true if you have the will to make it so, like me, I’m determined to become one of the strongest samurai shinobi combos, to end all conflict once and for all, I’m tired of wars and other crap that falls in between.” Raijin said as he shrugged his shoulders before he started to create a small static charge in his hands making his own little lightshow from his ration element.

Raijin looked at him, “I could actually see that becoming a great help to us… hell if the five tail can control all the elements that gives me a big help for the elements I need at a moment’s notice in combat, plus it’d strike fear into the opposition to see us with so many bijuu allied to us in their free form.” Raijin said as he did, but then he looked at Grave and shook his head, “I need to do other things there and it’s more of a favour as I’ll be sneaking back into Kiri as well…” Raijin said as he turned to look more inland, “there was mention of the swordsmen there last time I was there, and I’m determined to be well known swordsmen through them, if the Mizukage would allow it…” Raijin said as he changed his little lightshow in his hands into a black light show before he had to stop as it was hurting him from the elements power in itself.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 01:49

Grave believed all the bijuus could be of great help to them both not by being sealed but also by being friendly to them. "We should not fight off what we know…it seems that the bijuus are something even more to us than anything so we should be friend them like I said. Boosting our offensive is good but what if a bijuu helped you boost your offensive without being sealed within you." Hearing about sneaking back into Kiri, "Why would you want to really sneak into them it seems pointless really."

Hearing the answers as to why he wanted to about something of swordsmen. "Well why not make that mission…for you I have just the perfect job for you and it will help you be free from Kumo and help you sneak in even more. I think the Mizukage will be able to help us out as well if anything. But we have to act fast about it all really." Turning to notice his brother was in pain, "You okay…maybe you should not do that anymore you elemental control is outstanding but still pushing your body to that limit could be even more dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 02:58

Raijin just looked at his brother and shrugged his shoulders, “well I don’t see the problem with it, the only problem I see is them not wanting to listen to us really… unless you and the Nibi are the best of friends now.” Raijin said as he looked over at the water again, he could feel the flow and feel of it but he couldn’t control it fully, he then just sighed as his brother asked him about “there’s a sword there that I need to obtain, it’s required and you’ll see exactly why when I get the sword.” Raijin said as he shrugged about it, he knew about it but he wouldn’t give more than that until he got the sword he wanted.

“For me to accept it as a mission I need to quit Kumo and join our country… I still have a couple things to do in Kumo, but then again I guess I could still do it as a Hikari shinobi…” Raijin said as he shrugged about it, it didn’t bother him too much, he actually kind of liked the idea but then again there was another issue, if the country was taken over, he’d be liable to who took it over and that wouldn’t sit with him at all. He laughed about what Grave said at the end, “well, it’s more of a built up static shock really…” he said still chuckling.

This time he looked up at the stars now before he grabbed some water and made a telescope with the water and smiled, “now would you look at that…” Raijin said looking through the water telescope.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 18:13

Watching as the telescope was made from water as Raijin looked at it. "I would but I feel like we have to take a different route in order to get what is needed done." Grave made his attention over towards his house as they came from the village. "Hey… I need to get some training done if anything. I do not have the time to admire the stars nor small talk I'll give you the mission details inside alright?" Grave's attitude turned different with the fact of him being told he was friends with the nibi. But thinking about it he was not friends at all. They were just tied to an agreement. Being upset by that fact Grave wanted to change that allowing him to be friends with the beast. But it would take some time understanding the past of the beast. 'reading about it is not going to help me understand you I need more I need you to speak with me that's all.' Not getting an answer back Grave sighed as he opened the front door to his house. Yin and Yang jumped in as well glancing over at Grave whom seemed distracted by something.

Soon the feeling came to him as he blacked out in the real world having his body stand looking inside with no worries. The thoughts of the young man finally reached the Nibi as it came to him this time. "You called me this time asking of getting to understand. You humans wrote in the history of our time false information in order to keep yourselves safe." Grave took a step forward glancing at the leviathan of a cat. The blue flames seemed to have lowered as though the fuel was running low. Soon to think about it Grave seemed to believe the emotions tied to the bijuu was what increased the flames. "So…that's how it works… you have emotions…but why did you not just speak with me before?"

With a quick reflex and burst of flame on the body of the Nibi, the paw of the Nibi came down trying to strike Grave down but was stopped by the chains holding it back. "What could you possibly understand with that feeble mind of yours. You humans seem to always lack understanding, logic and compassion for others. All you seek is power…control and immortal bonds. Now… you wish to speak ask me how you can understand me?" Laughing after it had spoken the Nibi pulled its paw back only to curl up like a ball that was flat on the top of the tower. Glancing at this Grave was unsure how he could speak with the beast even further but shook his head turning around to jump off the tower that allowed him to be free from this domain. "I plan on it…I plan on obtaining a power yes…but I plan on making you see that I will understand you somehow in some way." Leaping from it Grave soon shook his head walking into the front room of the house.

Yin and Yang stared as they could possibly know what just happen. But afterwards they turned walking into the back room wanting to finish what was started. As both tigers let out a small roar they each walked into the closet allowing them to be taken to the training grounds under the house. Sighing lightly to this Grave walked to the back room as well. Opening the closet door to place a foot in before the other, following his body. Grave shut the door as he was taken quickly to the underground were the lights shined down as though it was a sun. But noticing the land was still in its own rocky landscape. Smiling at this Grave sat down crossed legged focusing on himself for a moment before wondering what he should do. The mask on his face was still giving him energy but it was now or never to fully understand the way the mask worked. 'Raijin… you are strong… I'll give you that but I believe I can surpass you within a given time if I just push myself a little harder.' Having that thought rushed in, the Nibi felt a small chance within the person he was sealed within.

This sparked something within Grave himself allowing the cloak to appear in a aura form. As Grave stood up roaring at the pseudo sky above him, having shining of the lights beaming down him. Both Yin and Yang watched as the cloaked started to grow one tail and a form of ears. Grave's canines started to get longer as well with his nails but soon his eyes even looked like a cats eyes for a moment. Shaking his head this allowed the young male to push a bit further with the thought in his head and in his heart. 'No…its not enough yet…' The Nibi raised its head giving a light smirk before saying to itself, 'Will you truly push it that far…just for that reason…' Roaring quickly the power of the Nibi flourished outward as the cloak now had two tails on it with Grave starting to break the ground he was standing on.

After which the seal started to show the lines of cracks on it once again. As the cloak took full formed over his body, Grave stood still being able to keep track of whom he was. Shaking his head lightly, "I… will not… be influenced by your… hatred!" Turning to see Yin and Yang watching him Grave smiled at them sitting down once again with the new formed cloak slowly vanishing into the air. "Well… that was…" falling on to his back Grave was breathing heavily. "I wonder…where Raijin is…" Yin and Yang walked over to nudge on Grave's face making sure he was alright. Smiling at that Grave petted them on their heads scratching behind their ears. "Listen…I'm going to design something for you both…but it will take some time promise me you will wait and do what is need when its completed."

The tigers sat straight up nodding as though they could understand everything he spoke to them about. Only for them to roar into the sky that signaled they promised to him. Grave sat up lightly knowing he needed to continue training. Breathing heavily shaking his head to take the attention of being tired away he glanced over at Yin and Yang having them watch their master as he focused once more on his chakra. Waving his head to them, "Go find Raijin… he needs to get his training in as well I'm not going to allow him to become weak not now not ever!"

Max Training Points: 14
- Bijuu Training: -8 TP | Learned: Two Tailed Form

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Mon May 19 2014, 23:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 22:09

Raijin just sighed as he looked at Grave, “if you don’t take time to admire the view then what’s the point of training? I’m not pushing you to become focused on just getting stronger, I want you to admire the world, but if that’s how you feel then I guess that’s how it is.” Raijin said as he turned to face Kage “I guess we’re going elsewhere buddy.” Raijin said as he looked up into the sky one more time, through the telescope and sighed before he shook his head, “well I guess it’s time to go focus on other things.” Raijin said as he turned walking to his house. Raijin just sighed as they water splashed behind him, “I guess it’s time to disappear for a while.” He said as he walked into his house and passed out.
+2 Suiton control +2 quick learner = 4%
2502 exp + 250 = 2752 exp
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 23:47

Bijuu Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19 2014, 23:47

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2