Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari Empty
PostSubject: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 17:45

Grave awaited as one of his clones looked over at him. "Hey...i'm tired..." Grave turns to look over at the clone before sighing. "If that's true...then what are you carrying while the others are heading to Hikari?" The clone looked around before lifting up a small item. "These pouches...What else is there to move the damn mansion...hmmm not going to lie...but that's in pretty good...and its going to take an army of...know of...never mind i'll get get more stuff to carry." Vanishing Grave shook his head, "Damn...I really am lazy...when it comes to moving." Grave turned his attention over to the mansion yelling out, "HEY In...WHATS YOUR FACE! Come here will you!" Grave awaited only to notice the same clone walk by again with nothing again. "What are you doing you lazy ass?" The clone turned and showed him the pouches and some tags and then ran off quickly. "I should kill him...but then I'd be killing myself, and with 18 other me running around. Yeah fuck it... I'll let him go this time."
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 18:09

Inshitsu had awoken, hearing noises of movement and objects hitting the wooden floor. He had stood up from his bed, scratching his head. Hearing a loud thunk, he opened his door and looked down the hallway looking at the source of the noise. "So Grave, having fun dropping stuff?", the shinobi's head shot up as he crouched down to pick up the assortment of weapons that he dropped. "Oh... this didn't happen...shut up." Grave quickly gathered all of the weapons and ran further down the hallway. Inshitsu laughed under his breath as he went down the stairs to start his training. Grave had just left the entrance of the house carrying a couple of pouches along with some tags. Inshitsu stopped in his step, watching Grave as he started to exit the house. "The hell?!?", Inshitsu's mind was rushing, wondering how the shinobi had managed to get down the hallway past him. Grave had ignored Inshitsu's shout and had gone outside of the house through the front door. Inshitsu sprinted towards the front door, as Grave turned the corner causing a collision to occur. Inshitsu's head throbbed as he placed his hand on it, looking at Grave. "How...what...where the fuck are you?" Grave looked at Inshitsu with his hand also on his head. "I'm right in front of you...jackass." Inshitsu shook his head as his ears started to hear a shout from outside the house, "HEY In...WHATS YOUR FACE! Come here will you!" Inshitsu continued to the door as he opened it realizing that Grave was standing there looking at himself as he ran away from himself. Inshitsu took a step outside before turning towards the wall to hit his head against in order to break the genjutsu that he must surely be in. His head throbbed even harder as he turned around to see Grave still running away from himself with another Grave watching still. 'I'm already going insane.' The still Grave turned towards the house, spotting Inshitsu waving him over. Inshitsu sighed as he went down the steps in order to walk over to Grave.

Word Count: 347|347
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 18:19

Grave continued to watch him hitting his head only to have a small smile break, 'Should I tell its a ninjutsu...nah...its entertaining watching someone think they are crazy.' Soon one close came walking by, "Hey...did Inshitsu go crazy?" Grave turned to look at the clone shaking his head, "No but...if he did what would you do in this case." The clone blinked for a moment before saying, "Same as you...laugh my ass off cause we actually got someone to think they are crazy...oh well see you at the base." Grave smirked knowing talking to himself was pretty strange but interesting cause of the fact that he was honest with himself. Lifting his hand in the air waving it over to have Inshitsu to come over to him. Grave watched him walked over towards the spot that he was standing. Placing his hands behind his head Grave smirked saying, "Sorry...I had a big mission planned out and well I need the extra hands so I created some shadow clones to help out with the move. I figured you hit yourself because of the fact you believe to be in a genjutsu. Not bad...but remember some genjutsus would freeze your body from moving. But hey...it was still funny shit."

Smiling Grave turned his head and pointed into the woods. "We'll be heading to the new location shortly but I want to train you a bit and see where you are at after the first match we had." Pulling a wooden katana from behind him after the moving throwing it over to Inshitsu. "Here use this and let's see how well you can wield that at me. Do not hold back just cause I'm a little low on chakra doesn't mean anything as I can still dodge the attack easily." Grave was breathing lightly knowing he was a little weak but not to tired for a bit of training. "Begin when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 18:30

Inshitsu had smacked his palm onto his forehead. 'It's too damn early for me.' Inshitsu scolded himself for not recognizing the possibly of clones. Inshitsu was unprepared for the wooden katana that Grave had tossed at him, letting it fly through the air, popping him in the eye. "Ah!" Inshitsu had placed his hand over his eye as he picked the wooden katana off the ground. He kept his eye closed as he readied himself for another beating. Watching as Grave stood waiting for his first strike, Inshitsu's grip on the katana had tightened. He stood with the katana at the center of his body, taking in a deep breath. He charged at Grave with his katana with it tilted to allow him to swing a horizontal strike from the right side of his body.

Word Count: 135 | 482
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 18:37

Standing perfectly still after watching Inshitsu get hit by the wooden katana within the eye Grave sighed lightly only to shake his head, "This training is going to take a while..." But as the young boy started to grip tightly over the wooden katana it seemed things started to change only soon the boy darted off towards Grave with the katana tilted to his side. Grave raised an eyebrow only to quickly dodge towards the right coming up by the side of Inshitsu, "You are rushing again...you are not allowing yourself to feel where you enemy could come at you now."

As he appeared on the left hand side of Inshitsu Grave continued to take a careful look at the young student before lowering his voice saying lightly, "What is your goal in life Inshitsu?" Finding out what the true purpose of the young shinobi would allow Grave to possibly help him train even more and no where to help at. But it was harder as they had just met only a few days ago. Placing his hands within his pocket Grave continued to wait watching the young one.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 18:56

Inshitsu's swing followed Grave as he dashed to the left of Inshitsu. Inshitsu dug his heel into the ground in order to recover from the charge in order to slow himself down. Inshitsu turned his head as he heard Grave's tip being whispered into his ear. Inshitsu twisted his body in order to look at the shinobi standing across from him. "What is your goal in life, Inshitsu?", the question had caught Inshitsu off his guard causing his grip on the katana to let it slide from his hands. As Inshitsu regained his awareness of the situation, he gripped on the katana harder than he had been doing earlier. "My goal in llfe," Inshitsu started to grind with his vision becoming blurred. "is to find the man who had slain my entire family with me to witness it as he left me bound in the room with their corpses." Inshitsu realized that his rage was coming out and had to stopped thinking on it so that he may be able to relax for the training that Grave was putting him through, yet this was a perfect opportunity to ask his question as well, "Since you asked me a question, it is only fair that answer mine, what is your goal with me?" Inshitsu kept his grip on the katana tight on the chance that he may have angered the shinobi before him.

Word Count: 232 | 714
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:04

Hearing the reason of his goal Grave smirked for a bit only to have a question be asked to him as it crossed his mind. Grave closed his eyes to think of his own goal but was actually focused on the training as he quickly appeared cutting the wooden katana the Inshitsu was holding with his own wooden katana. Grave stood only to watch the half that Inshitsu was holding flying into the air as he stood side by side the young shinobi saying, "Simple...to make you complete your goals in life and you live to tell the tale of your own story to the very end. I have my own ways of wanting to finish the way life is for myself and others. But in the end you cannot be able to stop what I have learned over the time if you believe that you can then lets find out what you can really do once we arrive at the new country that I've created not just for you and me but for the new way of the world to see."

Grave smiled at the young boy turning around lightly laughing, "Also...you should not carry damaged equipment...I'll get you some new weapons soon for you if that's alright with you." Grave soon walked over to pick up the other half of the wooden Katana holding it with a smile on his face turning to see Inshitsu's reaction. "Oh that reminds me...trying to anger me will not be easy if that's what you question was trying to get at me for remember I'm at a higher rank but i'm not as strong as I should be." Grave let his words echo into the young boy seeing the reaction at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:19

As Grave had broken the katana that Inshitsu was holding, his right hand twisted violently, while he gasped at the sudden attack from his previous stance. He watched as half of his katana went flying, while he listened to Grave give his answer to the question that he had asked him. Inshitsu doubted the answer that Grave had given to him, but decided against voicing his opinion. He was alerted of Grave holding the other half of the katana that he had broken. Inshitsu handed Grave his half of the broken wooden stick. "Oh that reminds me...trying to anger me will not be easy if that's what you question was trying to get at me for remember I'm at a higher rank but i'm not as strong as I should be.", The words had caught Inshitsu off guard yet again as he looked into the shinobi's eyes. "I wasn't trying to, I just wasn't sure what type of person you were.", Inshitsu had sighed as he saw that he walked straight into the shinobi's trap letting him be able to walk away with a grin on his face. Inshitsu sighed as he followed the shinobi that had gotten him intertwined with his plans.

Word Count: 203 | 917
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:29

Grave thought about that for a minute trying to figure out what kind of person he truly was himself. "Actually I'm not sure what kind of person I am but we should get moving its almost getting dark outside and I rather not be left to deal with this. So come on...we have to head a little to the northwest part of the country in order to reach the new location. Plus I have to pick 'them' up like I promised they are important at the moment." Grave soon turned to vanished heading in the direction he spoke of with the trees rustling in the wind of his movement. Jumping from branch to branch until stopping waiting to see if Inshitsu would catch up in time. 'That boy takes forever...if anything getting him trained up should be easier once I get the things need of course.'
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari EmptyMon Jan 20 2014, 19:40

Inshitu's eyebrow rose as he was about to question who "they" were but though better of being nosy. Instead, Inshitsu watched as Grave leaped into the trees before he took off jumping on the branches leaving Inshitsu behind. Inshitsu swallowed a gulp, 'Should I, I mean I may accidentally delay us if I just ran.' Inshitsu made his decision as he balanced him self on the tree branch before jumping to the next. He started to get a pattern down, but as he saw Grave waiting for him he fell off the branch onto the ground. 'Today is not my day.' He picked him self off the ground dusting his face off of the dirt and the leaves that had collected on his face while he was falling. He climbed the tree again and started to leap between the branches, gaining ground to the patient shinobi that was waiting on his arrival before they continued to travel to the country that Grave had founded, "on a mission he said," Inshitsu sighed, 'I wonder who was that Raijin that he had mentioned a couple nights back, surely he didn't mean the mountain itself.' Inshitsu assured himself that he wasn't insane as he continued to Grave, hoping that he wasn't leaving him behind to fend for himself.

Word Count: 215 | 1132
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari   [Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group - Training] Kumo to Hikari
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next