Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

[Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] Empty
PostSubject: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] EmptySun May 18 2014, 20:19

Closing his eyes Raijin sighed a deep breath before he opened his eyes before he pulled his sleeve up on his right arm to bite on his thumb, turning his thumb to wipe the blood on his summoning tattoo he placed his hand on the ground now before a cloud of smoke suddenly appeared before him, he nodded as he looked at Aoi before him, she smiled and looked around, “Where are we Raijin?” she asked, Raijin stood up and looked at her with a smile, “we’re at my brothers country, as well as mine, in a training grounds located within the island, I was hoping for you to help me train some more, I still have much to learn about being a swordsman.” Raijin said, Aoi just looked at him and nodded with a grin, “well then let’s get to work.” Aoi said opening her cloak and setting it down on a nearby chair.

Walking over she withdrew her sword and smirked as she looked at Raijin now, it was a two-handed sword this time, “I can see that you’re wearing weights right now, so I’m going to use my two-handed sword so you can counter and dodge.” Aoi said as she took a stance, Raijin nodded before he removed his helmet and set it on the chair before he pulled out his black master katana, he smirked at her, “this is a new sword by the way.” He added as they looked at each other with a look on their face that spelt a good fight all over it. As they stood there looking at each other ready to fight it was then that Raijin jumped at her with an attack which she parried and counter attacked with, they continued to spar for the longest time before they got tired and laughed and joked about their sparing and talked about how to better the handle and where to put the foot and other techniques to help make an attack better.
189 exp gained

Last edited by Raijoku on Sun May 18 2014, 20:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

[Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] EmptySun May 18 2014, 20:20

Rolling for Strength & Dexterity +23 for weights, +2 for quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] EmptySun May 18 2014, 20:20

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 7, 2, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 9, 4, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] EmptySun May 18 2014, 20:33

Training ground roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] EmptySun May 18 2014, 20:33

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]   [Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Hikari Country] - Solo training - Strength & Dexterity [Training grounds]
Page 1 of 1