Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 23:57

Raijin looked at the monk and tilted his head, “I know how to design them, but I don't know the techniques behind making them into an actual weapons.” Raijin said as he looked over to Grave as he heard the next question the monk asked he looked at the monk and sighed as he walked over with Grave to sit down, “well my story... is a long one...” Raijin said as he looked to Grave and smirked as he shrugged, “I've traveled a lot before we met.” Raijin said in case Grave was curious.

Raijin looked back to the monk and he began to lay down his life story of his origins, “I grew up never knowing my mother, she died when I was born, my father blamed me and used to beat me but used my training as a means to, he was never kind about the training or held back, there was times I almost died thus the scars I have covering my body.” Raijin said remembering most of younger years even though he is only seventeen, “I remember at one point while my father still held his honor we were summoned to the Iron Country, a cold and strong country, they all care more about honor and keeping their ways to the lineage of the samurai to the samurai's.” Raijin continued.

A few hours went by as Raijin continued his story of how he decided to become a samurai, taught himself how to use the sword and everything and how practiced for days and nights, on top of dealing with his father, and his drunk binges and his abusive times, he looked to the monk now with a fire in his eyes as he just about finished up after he met with Grave and that's how he became to the time, leaving out important or details he didn't need to know that had to remain between Grave and himself.

“So, what do you think of my fantastic life journey?” Raijin finished before he sighed closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15 2014, 08:23

Grave nodded and was looking over at Raijin. For a moment that look changed as Grave's attention turned to look over at the elder. "Young man...your life is a strong and harsh one...but understand. A weapon you create will only carry over what you have as well. A dark heart will only carry dark energy and emotions towards the weapon making an, 'Illepon' So please understand I'll teach you but you must first get rid of the darkness within your heart some how." The old man looked back over at Grave, "Same goes for you young man, you brother Hao was the same way trying to obtain knowledge of creating the weapons. But I'll not allow that one bit. So both of you...from here on out must leave my home and leave this country!"

Grave's eyes widen staying sitting, "Listen...sir...I know of my brother and I know of my anger, but in exchange I wish I can protect those I want to save even..." Soon Grave frozed as he was dazing out,"Again...you are loud and waking me up young one why is that?" Grave looked up as the giant cat was looking at him yawning carefully sitting up. "Here again...wait...you're the nibi...so explain to me...why do i keep coming here!" Grave raised his voice at the creature only to have it roar at him sliding backwards on the ground. "Okay...next time...i'll be more respectful towards you..." "Human...listen I brought you hear cause I could hear you yelling as I was sleeping...So hush...why is it you are yelling is my question?!" Standing up slowly Grave shook his head and looked over saying with a low voice, "I...was fighting with an elder trying to show him...I can overcome somethings in order to get stronger..." The flame cat laid back down and laughed as Grave was waking back up from the daze.

"W-what...." Grave looked around for a moment. As the old man looked at him, "I see...so you wish to protect your loved ones and friends...but as you proved to me...that sudden pause must mean a connection kicked in taking you to your inner mind. So...the fact that you are the way you are can only mean, you have darkness in you or you have a greater power...sealed within that body of yours." Grave suddenly lowered his head as he turned nodding to the old man. "Fine...in that case I'll do what i said, but I'll come to the Asakura Household later on...So please...listen as I tell you to leave my home and this country at once!"

Grave turned to look over at Raijin, "Let's do...as he says...for now...We can get some shopping done for equipment if that's ok with you."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15 2014, 09:02

Raijin sat there and listened to the monk before he shook his head before he heard Grave's voice speak up before he head the chance, he stood up and walked to the door already waiting for Grave to finish but he noticed he spaced out and he gritted his teeth placing his hand on his crap short katana, but then realized, they were within a safe zone, this monk was forbidden from killing as well unless his life was put into danger and it wasn't. Raijin was somewhat happy that his best friend was a monk, it helped him make his decisions based upon what he knew and the actions of others a lot more quickly, the sighed heavily before he heard the man talk about the Nibi inside of Grave and that's when the monk didn't just push one of Grave's buttons but buttom mashed the hell out of it.

“Listen here monk, I'll allow you to say what you want about me, or call me of dark hearted, but I'll not have you say such things about my brother.” Raijin said looking at the monk with a look that was somewhat blocked from view thanks to his samurai helmet with the mask, he shrugged and waved his hand, “you know what, it's not worth it to be angry over, and my father is still trash monk, you barely know the reason why I dishonor his name so.” Raijin said leaving the hut.

As he stood outside the hut he stretched and sighed, “That was pointless as fuck...” Raijin said rather annoyed with the wasted amount of time before he turned to face Grave, “I could go for obtaining a new weapon, or building one, or what ever you were talking about, by the way, whats up with the handle?” Raijin asked looking at Grave seriously as the monk had pissed him off, he could care less about what one man would say about who he was going to become, he would fight to free the world from the corruption of systems and governments to free everyone into one big country instead.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15 2014, 09:25

Standing outside looking at Raijin, he smirked shaking his head and looked over saying, "Well if anything it could be the fact that he's playing us so we don't get caught grandfather said he likes to play tests on people before he sees them as a worth person." Grave took a step forward only to hear the voice of the Nibi within him. "Listen...boy you are going to need to start training...cause in the end I'll defeat you and take control over your body and you will not have anyone to protect if I kill them all." Grave smiled shaking his head thinking to himself, 'You wont...cause i'll show you that even you cannot control my destiny.'

Grave took out the handle as he held having it transform into a transparent blade of various colors. "I'm not sure but it belonged to the Asakura's as legendary treasure...It releases power based upon our Spirit energy...forming a blade however...I haven't mastered this crazy thing So I really need to get to training it or else I'll be screwed when it comes down to it." Grave relaxed having the blade vanish leaving the handle again placing it behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15 2014, 16:38

Raijin sighed as he noticed a few people running about the city of Iwa before he clenched his fist, “I still find it more disrespectful that he really in the end told us to get the fuck out of his home and city really...” Raijin said, his voice was still thick with the anger but he sighed and looked over at his best friend and wondered what the hell was going on with him and the Nibi within him, before he stopped dead in his tracks this time, “you know, I think I just found a way we can make our own weapons and gear!” Raijin said as he looked to Grave and smirked with a wide grin, “I wanted him to teach me how to forge other weapons, I know how to build and forge katana's.” Raijin said as he turned and started to walk towards the blacksmith shop and nodded, “hmm... you know we should probably use all this.” Raijin said as he looked back to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15 2014, 17:15

Grave turned to look over at him, whispering lightly, "Raijin...that's because he's being watched as it is...we have to get out of here like he said. Two men carrying scrolls I mean I was spotted at Suna. So we should hurry up and leave, but if anything he said he was coming to Kumo later." Grave turned and noticed the Iwa shinobi watching them carefully. "Also...here." hands him 500,000 ryo. "Use this to purchase items for both of us to create the weapons we need. But I'm going to get going so we can get things set up for us understood?"

Grave placed his staff on his back and began walking towards the exit of the city to reach the port. "Be on guard and watch that old man."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 02:25

Raijin looked at his friend as he heard him say something about the old man, he knew he was probably refurnig to the monk they were just talking too and he sighed, “Well, like it matters, I'm going to show him that I can force my own damn sword of great quality.” Raijin said to Grave and noticed the wad of cash he pulled out and he smirked, “thanks brother, I'll make sure I get us some good quality gear!” Raijin said as in the mean time he didn't notice that while in the shop he was there all night, he frowned as he made it to the harbor only to find out the ship had left already, it was a good thing he didn't have a ticket waiting for him yet at least.

Raijin looked up at the starry sky before he looked down and sighed heavily, “I swear, if you wanted me to do such a thing you could have said it in an easier way, but even then, I guess it is my turn to obtain that kind of thing...” Raijin said as he looked at the seal on his other katana, “oh... I still have it...” he thought to himself as he shrugged and looked over to where the location of Iwa's kage's building was before he vanished into a thick cloud of smoke.

A mission on mind he focused his attitude and moved silently but surely towards his goals location.

[RP END]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3