Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 03:54

Raijin looked at Grave and sighed as he nodded and he walked to catch up, “well... at least have your smarts to rely upon when I lose my temper...” Raijin said as he elbowed Grave softly to the shoulder, “but... what are we doing here in Iwa? What was our original plan for here? I gotta come back to Iwa as a jounin.” Raijin said as he played with the water in his gourd pushing it from one side to the other before he noticed something, “oh... I can sense water...” Raijin blurted out before he noticed what he had just said and looked over at Grave, “I'm now a raiton and suuiton user now.” he said with a grin on his face.

He looked down at his feet, he could sense the water there, before he looked over to Grave and shrugged, he looked over to the city as they were now overlooking it, “Not the greatest defense location they chose...” Raijin said before he noticed something and turned around to deflect three kunai and a throwing star with his sword to notice that it was a giant crater wall system, it was meant to be that way, “I was wrong...” Raijin said as he looked back to Grave as a sweat dropped at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 06:43

Grave smiled with his eyes closed saying, "Well of course I can if i didn't then where would we be? Your temper could get the best of you one day or it could save us depending on how things go with us.' Getting softly hit with the elbow on his shoulder. Grave stopped to think about why they were in Iwa after Raijin. "I came here because of a shop, that my grandfather said created a sword that was wielded by a great commander of demons in his early days."

Thinking about it with the original plan, Grave thought it would help with the Kyuubi as the beasts are made of chakra then that means they are like demons and can be used to created a special weapon for the reason of facing against the soon after hearing, "I can sense water." Coming out of Raijin's mouth. "Well...now, if you have to pee then go ahead?" But Grave then heard Raijin say he had learn of two elements. Nodding to this Grave smiled and soon after watching the attacks coming from no where Grave pulled his staff out. "Yeah...well seems the system showed you a thing or two. But remember we did not come here to battle we came here to get the weapons we need and get back to our main goal."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 07:05

Raijin looked over his shoulder at Grave and frowned a bit before he shook his head, “Yeah well I didn't look behind us to notice it looks like a giant crater now did I?” Raijin said sheathing the katana almost immediately after he blocked the incoming thrown weapons, he sighed a bit and looked forward before he stopped, again, “wait a minute... why can I sense the water? I can notice it faintly, just like I can sense the water's movements in my gourd, why is that...” Raijin said aloud before he shrugged his shoulders, “oh well, not a big problem, let's go see this shop.” Raijin said as he walked forward with his friend towards Iwa.

Raijin looked at the city as they neared it and he noticed the whole town was built from the ground up from the stones but being reformed to make a nice shell form, “Hey Grave... this shop were heading too...” pausing as he looked around the city still, “you think I'd be able to build a weapon there?” Raijin asked looking over at his friend, “I understand the normal weapons I use are weak and brittle to an experienced fighter, but what will a better weapon accomplish?” Raijin asked curious of his answer.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 07:27

Shaking his head about the crater Grave placed the shakujo on to his back. Then turned to see that Raijin was still sensing water. Grave couldn't help but turn to look at his friend. "Ok...so did you go to Kiri and get the three tailed sealed within you or...were you always a fish out of water?" Grave was puzzled as he never had to worry about feeling or sensing for earth cause of him being a Doton type. Suddenly he noticed the town and began walking with Raijin. Only to asked about making weapons at this village.

Nodding softly, "That is correct, the shop is owned by another priest that creates certain weapons with the right money of course. But like I said we are here on mission to create a new set of weapons for us." Smiling at Raijin as he begun looking forward to hear Raijin talk about the equipment they had now. "Well of course the weapons we have now are going to be weaker...but with the better we can use it to hunt or to locate the bijuus easier and without having to be stopped by other shinobis."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 07:36

Continuing to walk beside Grave he listened to him ask about him having the water bijuu sealed within him to which he laughed and then just smirked about the last bit of the comment, “No no, the Mizukage and my parents used to be samurai together and she promised to train me a bit on how to use suuiton, but that was about it, and as for a fish out of water, that boat ride was the first time I ever traveled on it that I could remember.” Raijin said as he looked up to the sky and closed them for a brief moment before he turned to look at his friend again, “because your element is the earth, it's harder to grasp a feel for I guess?” Raijin said guessing, he didn't really know why he could sense the water flows or it in general, hell he wasn't able to sense lightning at all either!

Raijin just sighed, “I can't sense my lightning either but then again, water is a living moving thing that's important to us just as much as earth is, but I can't explain why I can sense water I just can, but it's brief, kinda like what happens when you pinch your finger, it hurts at first, but after it's gone.” Raijin said trying to make sense of it to himself still really before he sighed, “your Grandfather didn't happen to give us money for this mission now did he?” Raijin asked as he looked over at his friend, “I'm down to my last diamond and at half a mill in cash right now.” Raijin said as he walked on still, “I understand that we need better gear against the bijuu but I have a jutsu that might help deal with that annoying damn ball the nibi almost erased me with...” Raijin said softly enough that he and Grave would only hear, it wasn't something that needed to be announced to the world, especially in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 07:48

Hearing about dealing with the entire ball that had almost erased us Grave thought for a moment saying, "Wait...do you think that all bijuus can use that technique?" Grave was unsure of it at first and was doubting it a bit until he let it settle. Hearing the information of his last diamond Grave sighed a little. "The money was for us to save up for us to get a newer home...so we need to save as many as possible for us. "

Shaking his head thinking once more he glanced upward at the sky then turned to look over at a strange elderly man shaking his body to stretch then mumbbled. "It seems that you are looking for a way to improve one's self am I wrong?" Grave stopped a moment to turn to look at the old man and smiled saying, "I am indeed...Master...Xong Shu." The old man smiled gently saying, "You're like a splitting image of your grandfather come come...welcome to my show. I'm able to help fix anything you need for a small price of course."

Grave nodded turning at Raijin, "I believe you'd want to learn a thing or two from him as it seems this man has a few tips for you and me as well."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 08:14

Raijin was walking with Grave for a bit before he heard him ask about the ball they faced, “Umm... honestly I didn't think about the others... I was just thinking about that ball in general and how I'd rather have something to deal with it...” Raijin said, he didn't really think about it, just the fact that he didn't want to almost get annihilated by such a thing. He noticed grave stop and he stopped, “again, why are we always stopping!” Raijin complained before he heard Grave talk to someone, he heard Grave say the man's name, Xong Shu.

Raijin walked over and bowed after he and Grave got their introductions out of the way towards each other before finally said his, “It's an honor to meet you, I heard you were the one who created my fathers legendary blade that he lost, which turned out that it shattered.” Raijin said standing back up to look at Xong Shu, “I'm Raijin Raijoku Mitsurugi, you might remember my father.” Raijin said before he sat on his knees and lower legs, “I'd be honored if you taught me what you know about forging weapons and maintaining them so that I may too, one day build great weapons and keep them maintained so that they don't get lost or broken like my father would do.” Raijin said.

He knew it was ill begotten to speak poorly of one's father, but his father didn't maintain his honor, nor did he care he lost a sword that was custom made for him and given to him by one of the Iron Daimyou's, that bastard probably cared less about his own only born son. Raijin remained bowing before he stood up again to his full height.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 14:19

Grave's attention suddenly changed as he watched Raijin introduce himself as well speaking ill of his father all at one time. Shaking his head lightly Grave placed his right hand onto the shoulder of Raijin while having his eyes closed to whisper. "Hey...listen carefully alright...Xong Shu isn't the kind of man that you can take him for in order to teach others." Soon after wards a strange staff hit grave on the head as he fell backwards.

Xong Shu was holding a staff that looked like Grave's but had six rings on each end. "Young man, first of things never come to me asking me to teach you as you speak ill of another man, whom has no honor of defeating themselves. That will cause me to turn quickly from you. Second...Grave you of all people should know, coming here is forbidden by your clan. Even more so do not whisper in front of your elders like that again." The rod of the staff was a white metal with the ends being made of a strange metal that was not know even more so the rings were created from crystals of some sort.

"Now...what is it "You" want boy!" Pointing at Grave whom was knocked out on the ground. Sitting up rubbing his head, "I need help...grandfather sent me here in order for me gain a new equipment. He said you knew of a way." Xong Shu's staff started to glow as he was storing chakra into it. "I see...that old geezer trying to reforge the powers of the Asakura with the next generation. No matter...your clan was banned from coming here by the previous Kages because of that same reason. Which is why it was my job to destroy the treasures of the Asakura."

Grave's eyes widen hearing that but then reached back pulling out the handle of the spirit blade. "You mean like this thing?" Xong Shu's eyes widen as well within noticing the blade's handle was not destroyed. "Impossible...it was placed within the top of Mount. Raijin I made sure it was...I lost a lot of good men that day...how did it..." Grave's body was reacting as he was able to now stand placing the handle behind him. "Well...for one it wasn't easy and two my so called brother or ancestor wants it back badly so it seems it wasn't destroyed...which means the other treasures we're not either."

Xong Shu nodded to Grave's possible theory. "Fine...I guess you've come to the right place. But in order for you to obtain the powers you must learn to create the staff that is needed in order for you to get stronger. As this belonged to one of your ancestors but its powers are no use any more as it've repaired it more than once. It will get weaker...but not because of age but because of what it's willing to do. " Xong Shu's attention went over to staring at Raijin. "You my boy...don't be so weak and ill minded next time to your elders. Cause some will use that to an advantage having you kill those closer to you or worse...drive you mad in wars. I've seen a lot in my past. Your father was one of those mean with a bad temper, pride within himself and his so called, "Powers." Son's are doom to repeat the sins of their fathers. Unless you are able to rewrite your own future. Now both of you come with me to my Stone Forger."

The old man turned beginning to walk to a small hut in the back of the city. Grave turned to look over at Raijin. "I understand that we both dislike or even hate our fathers but he's right...we have to do it differently, My father never met your and visa versa...so let's change the sins of the past to the virtures of the future." Grave said smiling as he began walking in front of Raijin behind the old man. Xong Shu's mind was thinking of having to become a mentor in order to create a new generation of wielders but also allowing these boys to change the fate of their own lives. Rather it be towards death or towards hope it was up to them completely.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 15:14

Raijin listened to the entire conversation while he sat on his legs and watched, he barely flinched when Grave was hit on the head by the staff but noticed he wasn't when the monk turned to him, he bowed again, “Forgive me but my father has given up his honor a long time ago, but I will take your wise words and use them.” Raijin said before he stood up and walked over to the forge with Grave and Xong Shu, he then looked over to Grave and shook his head, “You forget I almost killed my father once already.” Raijin said as he looked at his best friend without flinching coldly.

He turned back to the monk as he entered the forge, “I've taken up learning how to make weapons, even the invention of these weapons.” Raijin said looking towards the monk before he thought about it, “you.. you mean Mt. Raijin? But... I climbed that mountain with relative ease... and as a genin...” Raijin said before he turned to face Grave, “Maybe I was blessed with not only the same name as the God Raijin but by his divine thunder powers?” Raijin added before he shook his head, “no there'd be no way...” Raijin finished before he sighed.

Things for sure were getting complicated, he looked over at the monk before he stopped walking all together, ”Why can I sense the slightest movements coming from the bodies now as well? Why what is going on!?” Raijin thought to himself as he looked over to Grave and shrugged it off, “Grave, after we're done here and we are returning home, there are a couple things I need to do...” Raijin said as he turned to look out the window, when they got back home something was going to change and happen in the world when it did.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 16:18

Xong Shu stopped to looking over at the young male that asked him to train. "Well now, Like i said before young boy...I will not teach you how to design weapons." The old man looked over at Grave sighing heavily at him and continued walking into the rooms saying, "Have a seat...as for you I need to know both of you're storys of the past so I can design these weapons carefully for you...then maybe...I'll not teach one but both of you the techniques I've learned over the years."

Grave sighed lightly and nodded, "Sure..." thinking back to when Raijin almost killed his father it would make since why things happen. But Grave just smiled lightly knowing things would work on in the end.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 23:57

Raijin looked at the monk and tilted his head, “I know how to design them, but I don't know the techniques behind making them into an actual weapons.” Raijin said as he looked over to Grave as he heard the next question the monk asked he looked at the monk and sighed as he walked over with Grave to sit down, “well my story... is a long one...” Raijin said as he looked to Grave and smirked as he shrugged, “I've traveled a lot before we met.” Raijin said in case Grave was curious.

Raijin looked back to the monk and he began to lay down his life story of his origins, “I grew up never knowing my mother, she died when I was born, my father blamed me and used to beat me but used my training as a means to, he was never kind about the training or held back, there was times I almost died thus the scars I have covering my body.” Raijin said remembering most of younger years even though he is only seventeen, “I remember at one point while my father still held his honor we were summoned to the Iron Country, a cold and strong country, they all care more about honor and keeping their ways to the lineage of the samurai to the samurai's.” Raijin continued.

A few hours went by as Raijin continued his story of how he decided to become a samurai, taught himself how to use the sword and everything and how practiced for days and nights, on top of dealing with his father, and his drunk binges and his abusive times, he looked to the monk now with a fire in his eyes as he just about finished up after he met with Grave and that's how he became to the time, leaving out important or details he didn't need to know that had to remain between Grave and himself.

“So, what do you think of my fantastic life journey?” Raijin finished before he sighed closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next