Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  Empty
PostSubject: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySat Jun 27 2015, 12:28

The distant caws of birds chirped in the early morning air as Asura had chosen to venture far from the usual training grounds of the Jiin estate, and found a secluded forest for which he could practice his jutsu in peace. He had become far more independent in his studies of late. Though he learned much from Master Roku and Augus, he had wanted to try out a particular jutsu that was a bit out of his league up till now.

He had learned of the variety of creatures that were employed by shinobi in the past. He was skeptical over the concepts of the jutsu, and as such he had no real way to use it. Still he had wanted to give his less used jutsu a work out. So far he had kept to using fire style jutsu, his clan's specialty.

FOr now he was going over the series of scrolls, scattered out along the grass before him. He was reading different ones, trying to find the one jutsu he wanted to try and attempt. The Summoning jutsu... little did he know he was not alone in the woods.

(191 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySat Jun 27 2015, 22:57

Around dawn, Heise arouse from the ground and sat upright. To his left a small campfire still managed to burned with the little supply of wood he had given it. His night had been more hectic than usual as he’d mastered a wide variety of common elemental jutsu. His chakra was drained but was slowly rebuilding itself.

After grabbing a few fish from the river that ran through the woods, Heise slowly cooked them and devoured them. His head jumped up when he heard the caws of bird signaling the sun coming up. He closed his eyes for a moment and stood still. A red tribal marking appeared on his face signaling he’d entered the sage mode. Suddenly he felt he wasn’t alone in the forest. The chakra signature felt, familiar.

Heise smothered the fire and made his way to the chakra source. When he got close he noticed from afar it was the Asura kid. This was his third tim running into him. Heise wondered if the kid was following him and watching his training.
“Can I help you?” Heise said making his presence known as he stepped forward from the brush. “Look kid i’m touched we’re friends and all but you can’t keep following me. I have to do some training on my own” Heise said placing his hand on his hips.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySun Jun 28 2015, 21:34

- Within the morning first few seconds of the morning sun rising it was the traveling beam of light that shot across the sky only to pinpoint Tsukiyomi and strike him in the right eye. Having him slowly rise from the bed glancing around for the time being within the room he was staying at. Stepping over Haku the young male stretched a bit walking over towards the window smiling.

’Seems like its going to be another calm day here, since I’ve arrived here I never thought it would be this quiet but I should hurry and get what I need then leave this place if anything.’ His thoughts seemed set on getting back to Konoha but after he completed everything else he needed in order get back. It was not until he figured out something from Haku the dog continued to scratch at the floor. This caught Tsukiyomi’s attention as he walked over noticing a piece of paper sticking out from under the door.

He softly walked over to kneel down, picking up the paper to open it. Upon reading it carefully he sighed knowing who wrote it. ”Father…it seems he’s up to his tricks again…” Haku whimpered a bit before barking once more for Tsukiyomi’s attention. After that bark Tsukiyomi smiled getting his cloak on, picking up Haku to zip him within his vest. ”Okay boy hold on!” with the last of his words Tsukiyomi darted from the window heading out to the village once again to view its beauty. Several minutes had passed as Tsukiyomi was rushing through the village only to head over towards some forest area. Landing in the tree he carefully leaned over feeling something was a bit off.

Staring he noticed someone within the forest they seemed to be up to something but he was unable to see whom it was as Haku would watch another figure coming from the bushes Haku licked on Tsukiyomi’s face as though he was worried. Petting him Tsukiyomi just continued to watch from the safety of his own branch. -

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySun Jun 28 2015, 23:17

Asura had been in quiet contempt with his training so far, studying the scrolls before him. After reading it all and hearing about it, he was actually tempted to really try and test it out. Asura was about to form a hand sign and weave the signs for it -- till there was a sound nearby. He didn't draw his weapons or anything like that, but he did jump to his feet from his more sitting reclined position.

It was then that the smug and arrogant -- pot calling the kettle black moment-- voice of a certain ninja Asura had become acquainted with appeared. He simply sighed, realizing his time of peace and quiet had ended with HIS arrival. WIth his luck he would summon his monkey companion too to add to the insanity. Asura had met him in the roads around Iwa-- a skilled if somewhat cocky ninja, but whose skill far outclassed Asura. He even demonstrated the same jutsu that Asura himself was trying to do now.

The Summoning Jutsu.

"Don't flatter yourself!" Asura scoffed back to Heise, irritated by his interruption. "Why the hell would I be following you, monkey boy? Now if you will excuse me, I am in the middle of training," Asura said as he sat himself back down to the grassy floor and reviewed the signs required for the summoning jutsu. The scroll he had bought but the complexity for it was a bit... beyond him. Some were for other people, others for weapons or items. He was trying to actually summon a person or animal in its stead. He had seen what kinds of creatures that Heise had done, and it inspired him to do the same.

Little did he know that to do a summoning without a contract could have dangerous and incomprehensible results!

Not knowing this, Asura began to cast the summoning jutsu, trying to imagine summoning something like a dragon or bear! Something impressive.

"Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram!" Asura said, weaving the signs with fast hand signs and raised his right hand about to make contact with the ground! "Summoning Jutsu!!"

... Little did they know how wrong this was about to turn out...

(366 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptyMon Jun 29 2015, 01:11

To his surprise, Asura remembered Heise. He watched as his position relaxed just a bit around him. Heise wondered if he was usually tense around these parts. I didn’t seem like anything dangerous would occur here if they a few miles away from the village.

“Don’t flatter yourself” Asura said. Heise sulked in response to Asura. He liked the idea of having fans amaze at his basic Chunin level skills. Even though Heise knew he wasn’t great compared to people like Hayabusa it was still rather appealing that someone would look up to him.
“I’m Just saying Asura, it’s been like a week that I’ve been here and i’ve seen you almost every other day” He said with a laughter.

Beside Heise a small cloud of smoke appeared. Heise would then release a sigh noting he was really unenthusiastic about what would appear from the smoke.

“Bananas for all!” A voice said. Heise watched as the smoke disappeared and a Monkey at roughly around 6 feet or seven feet standing next to him upright. In Wukong’s hand about 6 or so bananas that seemed freshly picked.
“Do you ever take the day off?” Heise asked as he grabbed a banana from Wukong’s pile. Wukong stared at Heise who had took a banana before Wukong had even offered. Immediately, Wukong began thinking a way to get back at Heise. As he did so, Wukong turned his head to Asura who was drawing chakra.
“What’s he doing?” Wukong asked.
“I don’t know. He said he’s training, Kid’s drawing up an awful amount of chakra though. Whatever it is it could be big” Heise said as he grabbed another one of Wukong’s bananas.
“Like my banana?” Wukong said. Heise turned his head and stared at Wukong for a moment. He then turned his head back to Asura and watched as he began forming hand seals.

“Those hand seals, they look familiar” Heise said as he squinted his eyes.
“They Should” Wukong remarked as he began to eat another banana casually.
After a few seconds Heise recognized the jutsu as the Summoning jutsu. Heise’s mental capacity began to put together the large chakra Asura was drawing and the Hand Seals. If he continued, Asura could probably summon something big and Dangerous. Heise jumped to his feet, dropping the half eaten banana, and grabbed his giant scroll. Wukong stared at the banana on the floor and then turned his head to Heise who was now performing Hand seals. He turned to Asura then back to Heise once more and laughed.
“You’re over reacting again Heise” Wukong said still casually eating his banana.
“Shit am I going to make it in time?” Heise Yelled now as he began forming his own hand seals.
“Still Over reacting” Wukong said in a sarcastic tone while still enjoying the banana.
“Summoning Jutsu!” Heise yelled just as the smoke came, Heise received his Gunbai and Staff that had been attached to it. He then pointed his staff at the cloud of smoke that came from Asura’s side of the field. Wukong placed his free palm over his face noting that Heise was still over reacting to the situation.

“Asura?” Heise said with his voice sounding as if he posed a question rather than a statement. Wukong made a gap within his fingers to peek with one eye at the smoke from Asura’s side of the field for he to was interested.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptyTue Jun 30 2015, 14:47

- Within the distant trees, Tsukiyomi continued to obverse the two figures carefully, laying softly against the trunk of the tree. The wind was feeling wonderful from the height that he stayed at. The leaves would rustle against one another only reminding him the days back in Konoha. Watching carefully of the figures Tsukiyomi just smiles lightly with Haku resting on his chest.

'I should say hi at least...nah watching is better but what is the scroll they have with them.' -
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptyTue Jun 30 2015, 18:50

"SUMMONING JUTSU!!" Asura shouted. IT was too late as Asura slapped his hand to the ground. POOF!! Smoke clouded the small clearing as it eclipsed everything from view. After a moment of eerie silence, Asura coughed as the smoke got in his face and lungs, 'blowing up in his face' as it were. "I-I'
m okay," Asura shouted back to Heise, hearing him. It was a bit odd for him to take up arms now but still he had a good reason.

After all, Asura had no clue what manner of creature he may or may not of brought through. IT was an incredibly reckless and stupid thing to do, but it was good and done. Everything seemed calm for the moment... but then there was sudden movement inside the smoke.

Yes, there was indeed something there. Asura took notice and held still to see what he had called forth. ANyone else there would be cautious as well. Soon the smoke began to thin out... revealing what it was...

"Mreow..."

Mood Music for Summon:

Sitting on the grass was the oddest sight anyone could expect. It was no bigger than a foot in size, with fuzzy white fur. Looking up with big cat-like eyes was none other than a strange white kitten. It swished its tail about, its back with lightly spiky fur stuck up and it had strange bluish stripes on its body. It had a strange glow to it, as if it was radiating a strange light. Still, it was very solid and real before them. The strange kitten looked up to Asura, spotting him first and let out a soft 'meow' sound towards him.

Picture of Summon:

Asura was dumbfounded and silent, looking as if someone had slapped him with a macril, which probably the cat would of loved. Asura leaned down to the creature, almost face to face with the strange animal. It clearly was a cat but none that he had seen before. It was almost ethereal in nature. Still despite this, it acted no different than any housecat as it looked up at Asura curiously and let out its soft meowing sounds.

"I...I'ts a ... cat..." Asura said, a bit disappointed to see that his summoning resulted in something no bigger than a plush toy.

Clearly the others around, like Heise and Wukong would be curious about it and have their own opinions. Still, any summon was probably good but it was obvious that Asura had expected something a bit more impressive.

(419 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptyWed Jul 01 2015, 15:18

“DUN DUN DUN!” Wukong yelled as the smoke slowly began to clear away. Both He and Heise saw the movement within the smoke but it was nothing to be worried about. Heise dropped his weapons to the ground and placed his hand over his mouth and watched as the smoke began to clear. His body began to shake with tremendous joy as he could feel how small the animal was from way over on his side.
“I told you Heise. You were over reacting” Wukong said as the smoke decimated.
“I-I’m okay!” Heise could hear Asura call out. Upon clearing of the smoke, Wukong’s eyes were the first to lan on the cub. Immediately both the Monkey & The monkey sage were unable to contain their joy and feel to the ground laughing with amazement.
“He-he! He tried…” Heise tried to get the words out but laughter only got in the way of each syllable. But Wukong must have had a telepathic link with him because he understood what Heise was trying to say.
“YA YA! I KNOW!” Wukong said still rolling on the floor. So much so that Wukong rolled over the banana that Heise had dropped early. Once Heise saw the banana smothered on the rear of Wukong, the laughter grew into a roar. This would continue for about ten more minutes till they both settled down. Heise walked closer to the small cat and Asura. Heise the placed his hands on the head of Asura and then smothered his head.
“You did a good job kid” Heise said without laughing, the tone of Heise insinuated he was joking. Wukong slowly came up still brushing the banana off of his behind and bent over to look at the a cat. He stared at it for a moment.
“Those markings on the cat look vaguely familiar.” Wukong said as he rubbed his chin.
“Probably one of those Domestic cats with predator backgrounds!” Heise replied. Wukong jumped and raised his finger agreeing to the idea.
“Yeah like… an Ocalot!” Wukong replied. Heise removed his hands from asura and pointed them both at Wukong who clearly was an idiot. He then proceeded to slap him on the back of the head.
“An ocelot you dumbass!” Heise said. Heise turned to Asura and was now a bit more serious.
“Congratulations on your first summon little bro. You probably got a thing with house cats!” Heise said. Before he could say anything Heise felt someone moving closer to their little group. He turned his head and noticed another boy.
“Oh Hai there!"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 00:38

Heise' and Wukong's laughter and hilarious antics caused Asura to slowly turn to them, an angry glare on his face as they laughed at his expense. He already felt bad to produce something the size of a common house pet, but their laughter was only insult to injury. " Oh shut up!!" Asura growled at them, wanting very much to throw the monkey by the tail at his master. " This ain't that funny! "

Though it was... Asura felt red in the face at the humiliation. It was half the reason he preferred to train alone. Still they continued to roll on the floor in their laughing fit.

"I swear I'll set your asses on fire...." he grumbled.

"Mreow..." the cat mewed behind Asura.

Turning around, Asura looked down at the little cat. It looked up at him with big eyes and looked at Asura with an innocent look. Asura was a bit perplexed by the cat's behavior or what it wanted. However, at that time, the little cub came walking right up to Asura and nudged its leg. Like many cats, it freely rubbed up against him, as if in affection of any kitten.

It had seem to come to like Asura in a surprisingly short period of time. Asura wasn't sure what to do now as the cat nuzzled against him, brushing against his leg till finally the cat rolled over and now on its back. it looked up at Asura playfully, as if expecting to be petted.

"Er... good kitty?" Asura replied, not sure what the animal really wanted or now that he summoned it, what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 23:14

Heise couldn’t help but laugh at the threat from Asura. He knew Asura was clearly capable of it but it was still funny in his opinion. Wukong who had been analytically studying the beast and shrugged.
“Mreow”
Both Heise and Wukong were now watching as the plush toy was nudging along Asura.
“Aww The furry pet likes you!” Heise said still joking around. When Asura asked what to do with it, Heise was the first to jump to suggestions.
“YOU CAN TRAIN IT TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE FISH HUNTER!” Heise said. Most likely it was due to the fact that he himself was hungry but who cared about details. Wukong stared at him for a moment and shook his head.
“Do you not see it’s skin? What if he shaves the skin and sells it on the black market for money” Wukong yelled. Heise shook his head and punched Wukong.
“NO BAKA! He has to train it to become the legendary House cat ninja. Capable of blending in with the shadows and retrieving data!” Heise replied. Wukong pointed to the cat and made note of its exceptional cuteness and large head.
“Do you not see this thing Heise? This thing is to cute to become a Ninja animal. It doesn’t even speak our language.” He said. The two continued arguing for a bit of a while and even began speaking in the monkey native dialect. It had come naturally to Heise ever since he’d been able to master sage mode. After arguing both had finally agreed on something for asura to do with the pet.
“You can use it to pick up hot girls!!!” Heise said with his hands now rubbing his own face.
“Yeah girls” Wukong replied dumbly repeating the actions of the first monkey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next