Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6   Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 EmptyFri May 17 2013, 05:47

“No, absolutely not!” Nagakoto voice boomed through the dinning room. He sat at the end of the table. His sons were sitting next to their respectable mothers. His sons had their heads toward their food. One could read the disappoint on their faces. “I will not have you go to that damn academy. You four are already stronger than any of those kids there.” Nagakoto stated. Itake began to feel angry rise up. “Father, the uchiha are able to attend the academy and become shinobi, why can’t we….?” Nagakoto interrupted his son. He could feel the anger in his voice, but there was no way Nagakoto would allow it. “I don’t care what the Uchiha do. You four will not go. I forbid it. Now that is enough of this conversation.” Nagakoto demanded as he stood up and flared his Tengan up. The boys realized that their father meant what he said and there was no way he was going to change this mind. “Boys, you are dismissed..” nagakoto said as he sat back down and deactivated his Tengan. The boys didn’t say anything, they just got up and walked to the their rooms. Itake, having his pride hurt was hesitant to get up. “Itake!” Nagakoto yelled. The boy rose up and let the table. The girls sighed as they watched their boys leave. “Why won’t you let them attend the academy?” Kasumi asked, her face fixed on Nagakoto. “Yeah, aren’t you a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village? Why is it now that our kids can’t do it?” Ayame yelled out. Nagakoto sighed, “I just told the boys that I wouldn’t humor this damn conversation, what makes you think I want to continue it with you?” Rei and Ai were both calm. Their age has given them wisdom, calmness, and beauty. “You obviously don’t understand how things work, Nagakoto.” Ai stated. Nagakoto sighed again and started to feel his anger rise. “I see nobody feels like listening to me today… How many times must I say…” Rei interrupted him, “Yes, yes… we get it. You are trying to build a dynasty. We know. We out of all people know.” Nagakoto looked at Rei with contempt. “What you don’t understand is that by sending them to the academy you can make them stronger, just as you have.” Nagakoto began to calm down and hear her out at least. “Those boys are incredibly strong and you have done a good job teaching them, but by sending them to the academy to become shinobi they will become even stronger than they are now. This especially applies to Usaso. He has a different charka type from you and his brothers. You cannot teach him how to use Wind and Water jutsu. You need to send him away to the academy. I promise they will be fine.” The girls were impressed with Rei. Normal she was the most hotheaded out the bunch, but her calmness and wisdom was on par with Ai. Ai smiled at Rei’s words. “So what do you think, Nagakoto? Will you give it a second thought?” Nagakoto closed his eyes and scoffed. “Fine… they will be allowed to attend the academy….” Nagakoto could hear the boys’ screams of joy from the hallway. Obviously they had been listening. Nagakoto sighed again. “… However their duties to this family will come before those of this village. That I will not negotiate on.” Nagakoto stated before getting up and leaving the room. The boys ran out and gave each of their mothers a hug. They were completely estactic about joining the academy and showing their skill against the other kids of the village. “Don’t worry, dad…” Itake said to his father just he would walk out of the door. Nagakoto turned around and looked at Itake. “… I will make this clan the most prestigious in all the land. Everyone in every village will know of us, just like the Uchiha. No, more than the Uchiha.” The room became silent. Everyone was impressed with Itake’s leadership. Nagakoto knew that he would let him have the mettle of the clan shortly. “I know you will, son. I know all of you will do your part in making this family renown.” He knew that he would never surpass the Uchiha, however it was still a good speech. [722 words]

Exp: 360
Bonus: 36
Training Exp: 40
Total Exp: 430
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6   Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 EmptyFri May 17 2013, 05:47

rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6   Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 EmptyFri May 17 2013, 05:47

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 2, 1, 5, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6   Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 EmptyFri May 17 2013, 05:51

Tengan Master: +4%
Weapon: +13

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6   Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 026: Dynasty 6
Page 1 of 1