Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:28

Nagakoto had succeeded in finding a safe heaven for the girls and his unborn children. He was too keen on being a shinobi for the newly founded village, however given that they allowed him safety the least he could do was fight for them at least he would increase in strength as he did so.
The four Jiin Girls managed to get alone with the other females of the village they could honestly feel happy again for a long time. Years passed, the girls gave birth to four boys. They no longer chose to fight over affection for Nagakoto, but instead knew that he felt the same way for them all and that was good enough for them to move on with their lives. The Jiin Family made close ties with the Uchiha family, a clan of shinobi rumored to be among gods in terms of power. Nagakoto felt it was appropriate given that they were both fire users. Ai, Rei, Kasumi, and Ayame knew just how strong Nagakoto really was. When it came to their kids, however, they had no idea just how much they would take after their father.

“Okay, guys… here is our chance. There are four pretty Uchiha girls over there and there are four of us Jiin. All we have to do is impress them with our ability.” The young man said to three other young men, who looked around the same age as him.
“Itake, how are we going to do that? They are apart of the uchiha clan after all. They are the most prestigious clan in the entire village.” Another boy stated. Itake Laughed. He had long silver hair and was tall for his age. “So they have a Doujutsu, did you seem to forget that we have one too?” Itake activated his Tengan and showed it to the other boys. One of the girls caught a glimpse at his eyes and become intrigued. “Wow, did you see is eye? It’s like the Sharingan.” She said out with excitement. The other two girls were not impressed.
“Looks like not everyone is impressed with your eyes, Itake.” The boy said again. Take looked back at the girls and saw that only one of them was full of excitement. “They are proud. As they should be, but the only thing we have to do and penetrate that uchiha pride that I heard so much about.” Itake looked back at the three boys. “I guess we are have to show off our battle prowess then. Keman, Mosan, Usaso… prepared yourselves.” The three boys activated their Tengan as well and watched the four girls get to their feet as well. Itake was the oldest out of the bunch. Keman and Mosan were the closest in age, and Usaso was the youngest. The four girls began to smirk and all made hand seals. Itake recognized by their hand seals that they were about to use a fire jutsu. “Do they have any idea about the Jiin Family? That shit won’t work on us.” Keman and Mosan smirked as they walked in the front of their small group. The girls each fired a fireball towards the boys. Itake and Usaso looked at two of the fireballs that were heading there way and extinquished them instantly. Keman and Mosan looked extended their hands towards the remaining two and launched them into the sky, causing the two fireballs to follow. “You four should probably do your research on our clan. We have better fire jutsu master than even the Uchiha… Hehe.” Itake said with a smirk. The girls were surprised at how fast they were able to counter their attacks. “I’ve heard stories about how strong Nagakoto was, but I never figured that his sons would be just as strong.” One of the girls mentioned. “This is not even our full power. That was just the basics in our clan.” Usaso responded.
Nagakoto watched his four boys fight at a distance. His hair was much longer now reaching down to his shoulders. On his forehead he wore the “Hidden Leaf Headband”. His robes he wore had both the Uchiha Clan symbol in the middle of a larger Jiin Clan symbol. These intertwining of symbols represented the allegiance between the Jiin and Uchiha. Behind Nagakoto were four other Uchiha, presuming, with the same symbol as he was. “Wow, they are truly amazing Nagakoto. You have trained them well. Our girls are among the best in the Uchiha youth.” Said one of the men. Nagakoto nodded his head. “Yes, my oldest, Itake… has taken the leadership role. I plan on passing on the clan head title him. His skill is the closet to mine. No doubt he got that from his mother, Ai. She always was the leader of her “sisters”. Keman and Mosan… their mothers Kasumi’s and Ayame’s sons respectively. Their abilities may fall short then Itake’s but they are the only ones out of the four able to ‘Fire Dance’ as their mothers call it. It is the ability to redirect a fire attack anywhere they chose. A useful ability as I’m sure you all saw. And then there is Usaso… Skill wise it will be a while before he is even a match for his brothers. However, he is definitely the smartest and the role of Tactician fits him perfectly even now. However that is not what makes him the most interesting of my kids.” Nagakoto paused for a moment and began to smirk as he observed Usaso, his youngest and most promising. “All of my sons’ eyes are just as strong as mine and each of them have the same opportunity to become as strong as me. However the key difference is what sets Usaso apart from the rest of us is his ability to use the Cold Flames. Fire that only he is able to control by making it burning hot or freezing cold. Than even I can control its flames.” Nagakoto was proud of all of his sons, but he was most eagar to see how Usaso would turn out. [1014 words]

Character Introductions & Progressions:
Itake Jiin: 13 Years Old - Head of Jiin Clan
Mosan Jiin: 13 Years Old - Second-in-Command (First Fire Dancer)
Keman Jiin: 13 Years Old - Third-in-Command (Second Fire Dancer)
Usaso Jiin: 12 Years Old - Tactician (Creator of the Cold Flames and Modern Jiin Jutsu)

Ai Jiin: 38 Years Old
Rei Jiin: 36 Years Old
Ayame Jiin: 34 Years Old
Kasumi Jiin: 34 Years Old

Nagakoto Jiin: 33 Years Old - Konoha Shinobi (Creator of the Jiin Clan)

Exp: 505
Bonus: 101
Training: 40
Total: 646 exp
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:29

Rolling for stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:29

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7, 8, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:30

Tengan Mastery: 9%
Tool: +23

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Wed May 15 2013, 06:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:33

forgot last roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 EmptyWed May 15 2013, 06:33

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3   Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 023: Dynasty 3
Page 1 of 1