Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 019: Patience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 019: Patience Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 019: Patience   Grey Blaze 019: Patience EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 01:22

Nagakoto remained in the bottom of the Jiin Compound. He had just gotten done doing a Tengan exercise that trained one how to keep it active longer by lowering the amount of chakra it took to maintain, while still keeping its full power. He wasn’t quite on that level yet. He had just learned how to activate it after all. He assumed that he would be much older before he would be able to keep the Tengan active seemingly forever without feeling the strain on his chakra. Nagakoto was still waiting for them to approve his request at the academy. “I’ll admit, this is taking a little longer than I though. I don’t know how long I can sit here and be patient.”
Nagakoto was kneeled down in front of the candles again. He wasn’t manipulating them, he just stared at them as if he could see something in the flames that no one else could. Just then he heard a loud knock at the door. The unexpected knock took him by surprise; it wasn’t everyday that someone would come to the Jiin Compound. They were allowed to keep to themselves as long as they didn’t spread their religious nonsense, as the village put it. Nagakoto activated his Tengan to see through the ceiling and out the wall to see who was at the door. “Hmmm… a girl, I wonder what she wants?” Nagakoto deactivated his Tengan and walked upstairs to answer the door. The girl knocked again.
“Yes?” Nagakoto said with a calm demeanor as he opened the door. The girl that knocked seemed to be a little older than Nagakoto. He took noticed of her angry look on her face. “I wonder what this is about? She is obviously planning something, I had better stay on my toes.” Nagakoto said thinking to himself. The girls glared at him. “So you are this one I’ve heard about? The one that wants to come in our school and demand to be given the right to become a Genin?” The girl asked. Nagakoto nodded. “Yes, that is I. I have asked your teachers could I take the test because…”
“I don’t care why you asked!! You think that you can just show up and skip over everyone? What the hell makes you think you are any different from us? If you want to become a Genin you should go to school like the rest of us.”
“So she is jealous? My intention was not to make them jealous of me or prove that I am better than anyone, but I shouldn’t be surprise that this would be a outcome.” Nagakoto looked at the girl, her face was trembling and slightly turning red. “I do not think that I am better than anyone, but I am different from you and everyone else in the Academy.” Nagakoto slowly began to activate his Tengan. “My kekkei puts me in a lane of my own. I’m sorry if I have given you an inferiority complex, but taking it out on me is not going to fix that You will just have to work that much harder to surpass me. If you do, good job; but I am getting stronger myself. So you had better start now…” With that said Nagakoto went back inside and closed the door. He was done talking to her and didn’t want to escalate into a fight. The girl scuffed and turned away. “You had better watch out Jiin Nagakoto. I don’t care that you are from a prestigious clan. Nobody is going to skip over me, not with the amount of work I put into my training.”
“Well that was interesting to say the least, but I do not have the time or patience to be dealing with people like that. I’m sure that she will become a problem at some point and I will deal with her when the time arrives, but for the moment she is of no concern to me.” Nagakoto walked back down towards the basement to start his daily meditation session. Hopefully there would be no more interruptions; the only answer that he was waiting on was one that told him he could take his Genin test. Everything else was irrelevant to him. [708 words]
350 EXP
35 Bonus EXP
40 Training EXP

425 Total

+6% Tengan Mastery
+ 24 Tool

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Tue Apr 30 2013, 01:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 019: Patience   Grey Blaze 019: Patience EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 01:23

Rollin for stats
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 019: Patience   Grey Blaze 019: Patience EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 01:23

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4, 6, 5, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 019: Patience   Grey Blaze 019: Patience Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 019: Patience
Page 1 of 1