Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 001 : Spark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 001 : Spark Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 001 : Spark   Grey Blaze 001 : Spark EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 16:48

“Nagakoto?” a deep voice echoed throughout the large library. The voice belongs to a rather old gentleman. Though he looked to be in his 70’s, however his body was still had muscle tone and looked as if he would be more than a challenge for anyone half of his age. “Nagakoto?” he said again. The old man began to chuckle at the silence. “That boy is really into his books. I only wish that he were into his physical training as much as he was into increasing his mental strength. I suppose I shouldn’t fault him too much. His mind should be just as strong as his body.” The old man closed his grey eyes for a short moment, only to reveal them again. The eyeball was now yellow and the pupil had a strange design. “Hmmmm…. ah…there you are, Nagakoto.” He said, only looking around for a short moment.
“… The shinobi took one last look at his comrade and smiled before honorably dying. The End.” A young preteen exhaled and closed the book that was before him. Behind him there were stacks of other books that he had read throughout the day. “Wow. I wish my life would be that exciting…. Er….uh… except without the dangers of being a shinobi. (heh)…I think it would be safer just to stay inside the library.” The young man laughed and began to look for another book to read. “The Shinobi…The Shinobi… The Shinobi… etc.” for some reason he could not let those words go, over and over he would repeat those words in his head. As if he were in a trance. “Hmmmm…. What’s this?” he asked himself as he pulled out a large book. “History of the Earth Country?” he read out the title of the book. He shook his head and quickly put the book back in its slot. “That book is far too boring for me to read at this moment.”
“Here you are, Nagakoto.” The sudden voice had caught him off guard causing him to jump and yell. Nagakoto slammed into a tall bookcase, making a wave of books fall onto him. The old man sighed and shook his head at the mess that was he unintentionally caused. Nagakoto dug himself out of the pile of books. “The Shinobi is startled….” Nagakoto managed to say. The old man shook his head. “Please tell me you aren’t starting that again, Nagakoto.” He said with a chuckle. “The Shinobi is confused. Starting what Grandpa?” Nagakoto chuckled back. The old man’s eyes changed back to its original color. “Nevermind, Nagakoto. Come, we must start your training. Soon you’ll be reading books about you; if I have anything to do about it.” His grandfather said with a smile.
Nagakoto’s grandfather let him into a dimmed dojo, with a few little candles around. “So we are going to work on increasing your vigor. Right now you are in no condition for high intensity training, so we must begin to lay a foundation for you to build on.” Nagakoto looks at his grandfather. “Nagakoto is confused. How do you plan on increasing my Vigor? Is such a thing even possible?” Nagakoto’s grandfather said nothing else. He simply opened his mouth, sending a stream of fire headed towards Nagakoto. The flames were heading towards him far too fast. The flames quickly engulfed him, but there was next to no pain. He began to understand that through this fire exercise he would slowly help build up his health. || 586 words | +1 Hit Marker = 20HP | +5 EXP | +58 EXP Extra
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 001 : Spark   Grey Blaze 001 : Spark EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 16:50

Health Stat, son...
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 001 : Spark   Grey Blaze 001 : Spark EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 16:50

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D8' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 001 : Spark   Grey Blaze 001 : Spark EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 16:55

+2 Results from Quick Learner = +6 Health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 001 : Spark   Grey Blaze 001 : Spark Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 001 : Spark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Earth Country - Hidden Rock Village - Iwa - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox