Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 03:48

Raijin barely turned his head back over his shoulder to check to see if he was keeping up but he could tell the distance with the fact he was able to sense chakra and Grave's was shrinking so he slowed down a bit, he turned to look behind him at Grave with a smirk on his face as he panted a bit, Raijin may have been quick but he was still short on breath regardless quickly, something he needed to work on, but he heard his name being called so he turned back and jogged up to Grave before he started walking “What's up, was I too fast for you?” Raijin said teasingly.

He noticed Grave had a look in his eye that he was thinking hard upon something, and it made him curious as to what he was thinking about.
[twc=2209]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 03:56

> Hearing that Raijin was too fast for him made him glare over at him for a bit but stopped to get back to what he wanted to talk with him about. This made things a little different as they both are now able to speak with one another about things this begin something of importance in Grave's mind. "Ok...i thought about something a place to train or call our own. You ever heard of Raijin Mountain? The reason i said you name sounded familiar to myself was because of that reason. If we could go there and train for a bit i think we'd be able to reach a higher level because it's said that lightning always strikes that mountain for some reason. That's at least what i've heard."

Grave's plan seemed to have a few holes in because of the fact that one escaping from his grandfather would be hard enough. Two having to explain why either one would have died at the mountain would be hard as well. But this allowed some adventure to be born from within allowing both boys to actually enjoy sometime of relaxation before their training began. "So what do you honestly believe about that plan...I mean if we could get stronger can you just thinking about all the power would could use it for?" Grave smiled grew bigger after that last sentence. Because he was only thinking of having an easy life to live and decide as to sleep in the times he was never needed for anything.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 04:12

Stopping and looking at Grave his smirk grew a bit bigger, “yeah I know of the mountain, it's dangerous as all hell not to mention the ground is stripped enough that its actually a metal ground up there, not to mention that only those with the attribute of Raiton can make it up there barely even for a jounin rank, it's suicide but then again where would that get us if we looked at alll the bad side of things.” Raijin said as he thought about the mountain he was named after, he looked at the blue clear sky in the direction of the mountain and let out a huge sigh, it wasn't going to be a fun place to be but it would most likely get one of them killed but that was a possibility and not a fact.

Standing there he turned and looked at Grave before he looked back to the mountain as he listened to Grave speak again, “it's a very risky idea but I'm not losing out, I'm in, lets do it after you get healed first.” Raijin said as he looked at Grave's wounds from his apparent training before with his grandfather, 'this guys nuts but that's okay, that's most likely what we need for our alliance to work like we had hoped towards.' Raijin thought to himself as he eyed the mountain where lightning could barely be seen hitting the peaks of the mountain, “shit, it could be worse, we could be trying to do this on Izanagi island...” Raijin said thinking about the rumors and stories about the island that killed anything that set foot onto its land.
[twc=2488]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 04:22

> Smiling at the idea of having to go and now the answer that he was hoping for was positive one at that made Grave's day even more better. But hearing about the doctor visit set the whole thing upside down. As he still did not trust doctors enough this made the idea want to be dropped. As it was said though why should we look at the bad things of it all. Nodding to that he made up his mind saying, "Fine after we look around I'll head over to the doctors because I wanna spend this day relaxing still. I'm more of a man of nature then man of visits if you get what i mean."

Grave's face was blank as he stared over at Raijin hoping not to go to the hospital still. As he began to walk towards the markets something was shining that caught Grave's eyes as he turned and noticed a staff with six rings one it and a huge middle ring in the center. Three rings where on each side of the middle ring as it was divided by the tip of the staff and the base of it. Allowing its beauty to stop anyone, thinking about it all he remembered something his grandfather had said, 'Asakura's are only skilled in two areas of weapons...staves and swords.' Flashing from the previous conversation Grave shook his head saying lightly, "Thats...the one i want the most..."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 04:39

Raijin kept his gave on Raijin mountain and wondered to what made it so metallic, he knew lightning was attracted to metal so taking metallic items on that mountain was a suicide, but the fact it constantly struck the mountain made him wonder about the mountain, he glanced over at Grave still mulling over the doctors visit, “your going to get patched up no arguments about it, the faster you get it done the faster we can go relax and hang out.” Raijin added as if to coax him into doing it. Honestly Raijin never had to go to the hospital much or ever really because of his father beating him all the time, his mother usually patched him up and hid him from his father's drunken brutality.

As the two continued on the shine caught Raijin's eye as well but he shrugged it off as it wasn't a sword or anything close to it which made Raijin continue on, but the fact that Grave was so hypnotized by the staff with rings on it worried him a bit, he sighed as he stopped and waited for him to grab his big shinny stick so that they could carry on.
[twc=2689]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 04:48

> Looking around at the staff made Grave just thing of some techniques to use for it more. But then hearing about the doctor visit made Grave sigh once more and say, "I'd rather go on my own about that one though honestly...I cannot stand being around for certain things and beside...me and you have our own road to follow for a bit before we meet back up i mean come to think of it, you do have to get some things from your house and I still have to find "it" so I do not have to worry so much about certain things. Besides...this staff...costs way to much...damn a priest staff would be great for me. Once i become a Genin i'm going to do all sort of mission[s] and get stronger so that I won't have to worry so much about things."

Turning back around to glance at Raijin, "Plus...you said you wanted to be a samurai right? That means using a sword...i believe we have one as well but grandpa said it belonged to a warrior that fought along side us a while back. But he also did mention about a sword smith did he not?" Grave stared wondering what this sword smith was able to create and what his grandfather meant by the blood was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 05:17

Raijin couldn't help but sigh at his comment about splitting up, it was something he was trying to put off for a while at least, but somethings came even sooner no matter how hard one tried to avoid it. Raijin stood there as he looked inside the weapons shop and saw a few swords he wouldn't mind having but he decided to ignore them as he wasn't ready for the sword yet, he had to continue working with the bokken, a wooden sword designed like a real katana except you could quite literally beat someone to death with a bokken because of their density and hardness. Shaking the thoughts from his head he turned and looked at Grave before he sighed “I'm waiting on you to run to the hospital so I can go grab my backpack of stuff I have and tell my step-mom good-bye.” Raijin said as he thought about where his real mother was, it was a curiosity that he never figured out and it drove him insane.

“Actually speaking of that I'll see...outside the academy after your hospital trip, I'll be there waiting with my bag.” Raijin said before he turned and was gone into the wind like a ghost almost. Raijin wasn't too excited for this trip back home so early but maybe the old bastard finally stopped drinking and grew up and stopped being such a lazy prick, which Raijin knew was wishful thinking.

As Raijin ran home he could already tell some kind of huge fight was going on just at the corner of the manor where he lived with his drunky and step-mother, he saw him beating her publicly for grabbing what seemed to be the wrong drink for him, and no body seemed to be willing to stop the old wife beater. Raijin pushed his way through the crowd and grabbed his fathers hand and kicked the back of his leg that he had all of his weight upon and watched him as he fell like a useless bag of rocks, “stop hitting mom you sack of shit.” Raijin said before he walked over and helped his mother up to her feet and helped her inside.

“I know it's going to suck but I'm leaving, I'm done with dads crap and I already got a new place to stay, I don't know whats all going on for the plans of it all but I want something better in life then having a drunk father who wastes away all of the money leaving just enough to get food, and pay bills, I'm tired of it I need a new life.” Raijin said as he grabbed his backpack from the closet which held every single pieve of item and clothing he owned and he sighed as he flung it on before he heard the bottom door slam wide open from his dad being pissed that he spilled his precious alcohol and that Raijin laid a hand upon him.

Turning and jumping into the window sill like he did earlier today he looked at his mom and smiled “I love you, be strong mom.” and with that Raijin was gone and out of that house that brought him down all the time, every single day and millisecond.
[twc=3237]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 05:33

> Scratching his head after the talk with Raijin left Grave in a very tight spot as he first had no money and second that Raijin just vanished as though he was never there to begin with. Sighing at that he looked around the shop once more before hearing a faint voice coming from behind, "Ah...so that's where you venture off to my grandson. Seems you are still looking for yourself it seems." Turning around with a huge smile on his face the young male finally got to see his grandmother for the first time in ages it seeemd. Nodding to her question Grave seemed a little lost at first but tried his best to explained and talk to here about what grandfather had planned for him and Raijin. After speaking for several minutes the old woman laughed and smiled at her grandson.

"Seems like you have had an the adventure of a life time to start you off for training. But as you know i'm only here because your grandfather wanted me to come back and see this new boy he has asked to live with us. Trouble times are coming as you know, your mother and father will be returning shortly as well but they will not be the same as you already know. Their powers have grown and soon yours will to if you allow them to take control. Now remember one thing though, strength comes from within yourself not from greed." Grave blinked at his grandmother as she turned around and began walking towards the shops door leaving sooner then he thought. Until she spoke to him once more of something.

"Grave...listen...I'll be at the house so make sure you and your friend are not late for dinner understood?" He nodded lightly and smiled as she vanished into the sunlight that was entering the doorframe. As though she was an angel that went back into heaven he shook his head and then thought about something turning over to the staff he pointed with a serious face on him saying, "Soon, you shall wait myfriend before long we are going on adventures as well!" Smiling at that the shopkeeper looked at the male and then back at the staff and said lightly, "Sir...i have more in the back unless that one gets sold today." Hearing that Grave turned and grabbed the shopkeeper's hand saying, "REALLY THATS WONDERFUL THEN I'LL WORK SUPER HARD TO EARN THE MONEY NEEDED TO GET ONE!!" Grave skipped out the shop with a smile on his face leaving the shopkeeper confused and curious as to whom that man was.

Making a giant step on the ground Grave looked around and noted what he had to do first, "First the hospital...after which the academy allowing me to reach to find Raijin...this is going to be fun...i'm already shocked for this entire thing to begin...but first..." Pointing to the blue sky with a dangerosu look on his face he yelled out calmly, "Asakura Hao...no...my brother...i'll defeat you and set the cycle of the living and the dead correct allowing me to reach a new understanding and not to fear you." Walking down the street he head towards the hospital to pay the doctor another visit.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 14:50

Raijin heard his father kick the door to his old room in and heard his mother scream in terror before he saw his father jump out the window after him with a bokken in hand, “COME HERE YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHIT!” his father yelled at him as he landed on his feet squarely before he turned to look for him, Raijin just stood there looking at his father, “your falling so far, and yet you want to fall even more? Why must you be so stupid and fuck up so hard father?” he asked to get under his fathers skin even more. His father just looked at him and gritted his teeth, “because after your mother died I had my honor taken from me, I swore to protect your real mother and I failed even that, your my mistake I should have never let happen.” his father said looking at him with rage, hatred, and sadness in his eyes.

Raijin looked back at him and shook his head, he knew he reminded his father too much of his real mother and it pained him even more, but Raijin was a man, he was going to do things his way and live life even if it meant down the same path as his father but he would never fall as lowly as his father had, “Instead of beating me when I did something right or wrong or for no reason you should have trained me instead of thinking of me as your failure, you should have turned me into your accomplishment even if you did lose mom, I never got to know her or feel her love, but I can already tell you I love her still and I'm appreciative that she gave birth to me and gave her life so I could have mine.” Raijin said as he turned and started running towards Raijin mountain.

A blur of a long brown streak flew passed his head and Raijin skidded to a stop before he turned around to face his father one last time, “go drink yourself to death old man, your nothing but an abusive drunk, I wished you died instead of mother.” he said before he ducked into an ally and hauled himself out of that area as fast as he could, his heart pounding against his chest. His father frightened him still but he was planning on changing all of that, once and for all. With his backpack on his shoulders and being finally free Raijin made his way down the streets wondering around for a bit, he passed by a bladesmith and he stopped and walked over and sat down and watched him, the bladesmith noticed Raijin and raised and eyebrow, “can I help you with something?” he asked, looking back at him he shook his head “I just noticed you working and thought I'd watch if that's okay with you.” Raijin replied, the bladesmith shrugged his shoulders before he continued with his word on a sword, it looked to be a two handed blade from the shape of it so far.

Raijin remained there watching the bladesmith until Grave finally would return to find him.
[twc=3773]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 16:08

> As he was running with a heavy heart beat as though something was coming as Grave made his way to the hospital. It wasn't until someone had mention the weather, "Man...its so hot today..." Blinking at that stated information Grave stopped running and looked at the person as the weather was actually nice, the heat was not bad at all cause of the cool breeze coming in. It was soon the person walked behind Grave whisper, "So small..." Jumping back and looking behind him the figure vanished. 'No....not at a time like this....' Grave's face was filled with fear at the same time being alert as he had several drops of sweat coming from him.

Turning his head towards the left quickly then towards the right both sides were filled with poeple not anyone that Grave could see or really. After which the high level of chakra appeared as though a wave of energy was rushed and gravity was just pulling him to the ground with his weight. 'Someone...just released their chakra like a field...of crushing weights...but...' Shaking Grave lifted his head upwards and noticed the figure standing in the air as it looked down with a smile on his face. Jumping from the air as it seems something was holding him upwards. The young boy looked over at Grave and smiled saying, "My...how have you been Grave. Have you gotten stronger yet or are you still the same as you were before." Grave turned his head to the left with his eyes widening and his fist gripping tightly.

"HAO!!!" Yelling out with rage the force that was holding him down seemed to become somewhat lighter. Running at the young boy and throwing a few punches the boy was able to dodge them quiet easily. But something caught Grave off guard as the boy of the young male was younger then older. They were born at the same time. So why was he not older instead looked younger. Being caught with thoughts he left his guard open as a giant flaming fist made contact on Grave's back seending him flying forward leaving a burn mark on his back.

"Seems...you still allow yourself to be weak...oh well i'll only help you this time..." Next time though i only wish you can fight seriously. For that will determine rather or not you are able to live longer than me." Leaving with a flaming aura surrounding him as it burnt him away. Everyone in the market came back to check on Grave as he was left on the ground out cold from the attack. Several people helped carry him to the hospital because of the mysterious attack that nobody else could see. As a doctor came and took him it seemed Grave went to the hospital a little early then what he wanted but still the attack on him has left the rest of the Asakura shaken. Even the elders looked at one another seeing the power from the mountains.

"No...no it cannot be...did he really learn that technique..." The old man was gripping his cane tightly and was very anger more or less because of this threat. As Grave's grandmother walked from behind saying, "He knows the all the techniques that he created you know that...but to bring forth that creature after years. This could cause an unbalance within our world..Grave must learn his own and soon." Turning around she vanished into the darkness leaving the old man to stare at the scene with his sense of sight going he could just feel the emotions of all around him. Even the animals and plants seemed scared to move from their spots.

TWC: 4418

Grave Ending RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3