Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 07:44

They walk was a long one but it didn't bother Raijin one bit, this was something he was used to dealing with, even more so while he would do this kind of walk with weights on, so the long walk was basically like him training his body even more. After a while they came to a large gate leading onto a large court, it was big enough to make him look about it with a quick glance but he shrugged it off as he followed Grave further and further in, it was far too late to back out now...

Raijin followed Grave to the door before he noticed the man open the door cautiously before sticking his head in and watching him pretty much eat the ground face first, it gave him a smirk on his face before he looked up to the grandfather, who was already looking at him, it would have shocked someone if they weren't trained, but Raijoku just simply removed his mask and bowed to show respect to the master of the house. “Thank-you, I'd love some tea.” Raijin said as he stepped over Grave to follow the grandfather to where the tea was, “if its expected then its going to hit regardless, if its unexpected then you know your reflexes will kick in.” Raijin said as he slipped passed Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 07:55

> Smiling at Raijin from the comment that was given to him it was true but because of Grave being too laid back it seemed like his reflexs shut down for the day. But the old man seemed to be amazed at a few things as he sat down by the table and poured the boys tea. "Please take a seat...Grave I have some news for you child..." As grandfather had placed down the tea pot he picked his cup up blowing on it before taking a drink. Grave sat down on the left side of the table staring at his grandfather confused for a moment before saying anything. But soon the silence broke when Grave sighed taking a in a deep breath saying.

"Its time right...my so called, "brother" showed up again....damn and here I thought I could live out my life with no problems." Grave closed his eyes and crossed his arms relaxing for bit before having his grandfather smirk and looked at the matters and just agreed upon his heart. "Now...as you know Grave...the founder of our clan...Asakura Hao has been born as your brother even though his time has passed. It's a family matter as Asakura must defeat an Asakura. With this moment I believe its time you been working on strengthing up. Before long...he may attack here but he may also attack you outside the country." Grandpa always seemed to be calm about matters but this time was a little different.

"Yes sir...but what am I going to do about it besides train my ass off I need to be able to offered better equipment if anything." Grave sighed once more as he opened his eyes and placed his hands no the table explaining his point. But the point of the matter was to defeat the man known as Hao. Someone that was born from long ago only using techniques the Asakura could develop over time. Some though that were develop with the help of the "Gods" as some would say. "Raijin was it young man, please excuse my rudness but what do you plan on doing with your life? One must always have a goal in order to exist in this world and die before their time."

Grave was shocked by the question and looked over at Raijin waiting for the answer to see what was going to be said.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 08:11

Raijin sat to the right of Grave's grandfather and bowed his head in thanks to receiving the tea, he put little effort into the blow he gave the tea as he could tell its temperature already before he took the first sip before he closed his eyes. The taste was a good blend, he barely drank tea because the only things back at his fathers place to drink was liquor or more alcohol, he shook the thought about his father out of his mind and smothered it with blackness as a fire extinguisher kills a flame. He sat there listening to the conversation but ignored the majority of it all even though he still heard every word of it.

Raijin couldn't help but laugh at Grave's comment about being able to grab better gear, “Better gear doesn't mean diddly squat when your body isn't accustomed to the weight of the equipment you plan on using, its better to train with what your used to and move up slowly because it helps build muscle memory.” Raijin said as he set the cup of tea down just before the grandfather asked him a personal question.

“I plan on becoming a samurai, but before I do that I plan on finding friends with whom I can build a strong alliance with, so that I have someone to depend upon, but my main and top priority as being a samurai in training is to become one of the best swordsman of all the lands.” Raijin said as he set his mask on the table before he picked up his tea and took another sip from the cup before asking the grandfather, “why do you ask?” Raijin asked as he had this curious look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 08:22

> Even though Grave was being laughed it was more to the remark of the equipment then him. So smiling about it was all he could actually do and agree with Raijin about that. But soon hearing the question of a one's personal life be answered more or less made Grave smirk a bit as he thought he found his training partner for once. But it was raelly up to the person across Grave to decide. Closing his eyes and waiting to see what would unfold, Grave's grandfather was drinking his tea as he had his eyes closed listening to Raijin's answer.

Slowly placing the tea cup down and letting out a small sigh and relief the old man stood up with his cane in hand. Walking to look at the window in his wife's garden the old man only spoke outloud for both to hear and understand his meaning, "Life is not how long we are here on this planet...its about what we do that matters. If we do not push forward on something we show no effort in wanting to do it again. I ask you that question because my grandson here is a bit on the lazy side but he has shown me the strength of his soul. As an Asakura...we only ask that of strong warriors to ever come to our land and show themselves. In exchance for your request...I'd like for you to please ally yourself with Grave."

Rubbing his eyes with the thought of that crossing his mind the old man turned to face both of them with a serious glance before closing his eyes again. "I know how hard it may seem later down the road but face your fears and enemies with open arms and never back down from a strong challenge. If you two join together I'm sure the Asakura could help you obtain your goal. At the same time when you reach the level I may let you on a small treasure hunt to find a man I once heard of crafting swords. But its an old tale that is worth the information if you find the person. Those weapons he made are rare but worth every bit of blood they have split on this land."

Grave turned back to Raijin and nodded saying, "You know, if we do team up...maybe you can help me take care of my small problem while i help you on your goal right?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 08:36

As Raijin sat there he caught the eyes of both the grandfather and the grandson but for a reason, he was just asked to become Grave's best friend and protector really, and it through him for a loop as he could easily tell that Grave had more chakra than he did but then again, he was just learning about his chakra and the inner abilities one can pull off and do with it.

Closing his eyes as he took another sip of his tea as he continued to listen to Grave's grandfather, he tilted his head back after he set the cup of tea back down, he sighed heavily and mulled the whole idea of it all over and over in his head, “I could do that, but all I ask is that I be allowed to move in with you guys for my father isn't the greatest man to grow up around and he was my teacher until he got wounded in a fight so that he isn't able to fight again ever again.” Raijin said as he looked back to the grandfather to see what his response was.

In fact it interested Raijin to a good extent about the fact of it all about the two of them trying to take on the world together, but one day if they both worked their asses off and stayed faithful and loyal to each other, it is quite possible that they both can, in time, take on the world with just the both of them.

Raijin nodded his head, “my only term really, otherwise looks like we just became best friends for life Grave.” he said with a slight smirk on his face before he took a sip from his tea again.
[TWC=1686]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 08:45

> Grave's grandfather nodded to the term of him living in the house with them. "That is perfectly fine with me. As I have to many rooms here anyway. But just be sure you follow one rule here, this house is not just mine it belongs to all whom seek to live. Anyone that tracks their problems here will need to solve them at the door step. Besides that, welcome to the Asakura family." Grave smirked and nodded to the words coming from Raijin's mouth only to add on to his. "Best friends for life and going to be the greatest allies as well. Now you can sleep in the room across from mine its straight up the stairs behind you and my room is to the right and yours will be on the left."

Grave was nodded to this and decided it was best for him to hurry and make it to the hospital to heal up and start back on his training. "Now...if anything I do need to head to the hospital if you want to pick up your things before than?" Grave awaited the relpy from Raijin as Grave stood up and stretched cracking his back and getting ready to leave soon.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 14:31

Raijin looked towards the grandfather and nodded his head with respect and got up and bowed after he finished the last of his tea, “thank-you for the tea and allowing me to stay here, I will respect your one and only rule.” he said as he stood back up straight again and sighed at the thought of having to sneak back into his house, his father would be there right now and it would be a dangerous task if he was already full wasted right now. Rijin looked over at Grave and sighed before he in hailed another breath before he looked out one of the windows and closed his eyes to think quickly, “I suppose we should run you to the hospital first because my father is a huge waste of skin and is an abusive drunk.” Raijin said, a little of his anger pouring into his words.

Raijin stood there awaiting on Grave to get up so they could start walking to the hospital.
[twc=1854]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 02:52

> Looking over as Raijin had sighed made Grave feel as though he said something wrong, but the sudden change in the wind allowed that moment to vanish within seconds. Hearing about being taken to the hospital made Grave sigh and worry for a bit before long. "Hmm, well that would be great but let's take our time cause I feel like looking around for a bit hows that sound?" Grave smiled with his eyes closed hoping to avoid the doctors for a bit more.

Even though he went last time by himself Grave felt something unease about the actions of his grandfather. Even more so that fact of allowing someone to stay bugged him even more. But Grave was not sure how it was a little different or not but it seems that trouble was around the corner and having all the help was what counted the most. Defeating Hao was going to take a lot of strength and skills to do so but unlocking the abilities was going to be the hard part of it all.

"Come on Raijin, I'll meet you outside!" Grave darted out the living room heading towards the front door as he placed his shoes on and opened the door by sliding and walked out on to the mat.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 03:12

Raijin turned his head and looked at Grave before he nodded “sure, I just don't want to head to my parents place just yet anyways, besides I never had that much stuff to begin with.” he said as he say him dart off like a little kid being told their going to a candy shop which made him smile a bit, he turned to the grandfather and bowed, “thank-you for allowing me to stay here, I will not bring shame to the doors.” he said before he walked to the door calmly and placed his shoes on before he walked out and stopped at the door looking up into the sky with his eyes open still, he let his eyes adjust to the brightness, then he tested his hearing to pick up the things he would need to be wary and in knowledge of.

After he did he noticed the urgency in Grave's need and want to go look about the village at things and stuff, in a way he was older but acted like the younger of the two and Raijin acted like the older one or so it seemed slightly, he smirked and patted Grave on the head, “race you!” he said as he darted away from Grave.
[twc=2067]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 03:38

> After leaving the house it felt better to be out with nature for once. Soon after saying such a thing everything seemed to just escape Grave's hearing. As it entered one ear and out the other. Until he noticed that Raijin had darted off leaving behind a trail of dust in the air. Blinking about it all he smilled saying to himself, 'Finally...some fun!' Darting after Raijin he felt as though the young person was faster in many ways but was completely positive of the outcome either way.

Soon a weird thought raced into his mind as it seemed to be a dangerous thought of course. Training was something that was more or less the important piece of becoming a strong team. Slowing down a bit and looking up at the sky gave Grave the idea for him. "Hey Raijin!" yelled from his mouth as he was trying to grab his attention. But it was something that had to be planned out if they trained at a certain location then maybe they could unlock a hidden power behind them. Allowing them to catch up even to a Jounin in a short while. Smiling about it with his hand in front of his mouth. grave could not help but dream of becoming a Jounin in the time frame that he needed to be.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19 2013, 03:48

Raijin barely turned his head back over his shoulder to check to see if he was keeping up but he could tell the distance with the fact he was able to sense chakra and Grave's was shrinking so he slowed down a bit, he turned to look behind him at Grave with a smirk on his face as he panted a bit, Raijin may have been quick but he was still short on breath regardless quickly, something he needed to work on, but he heard his name being called so he turned back and jogged up to Grave before he started walking “What's up, was I too fast for you?” Raijin said teasingly.

He noticed Grave had a look in his eye that he was thinking hard upon something, and it made him curious as to what he was thinking about.
[twc=2209]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next