Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave Meets Datenshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave Meets Datenshi Empty
PostSubject: Grave Meets Datenshi   Grave Meets Datenshi EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 04:33

As the night sky was finally showing over the fire country Grave had finally arrived looking around. Looking to the sides of the areas he came to notice something as he looked at his hands smiling. "Well now…seems everything is going a bit better than what I thought. I should focus on getting everything else for this. If anything I have not even learned what clans are in this village. But I know what I'm searching for…the use of a new team that can help us get things done in the shadows." Grave smirked once more only to hear the noise of animals in the background as he turned his head to examine everything. He shook his head carefully rushing over towards the village of Konoha. Thinking to himself he knew of the village having the Uchiha and housing the Senju clan as it was possible that they have stronger ties then anything with helping of capturing the bijuus. Closing his eyes to think about it Grave smirked only to hear the voice of Nekomata appear before him. "Grave…What are you truly up to…I thought you were aiming to befriend the bijuus and understand we are not weapons…" The tone within Nekomata's voice seemed upsetting but also curious as to her partner's aims.

Grave appeared before her looking at the ground with his fist tightly gripped saying, "I…do, but you must understand that in order to even get close enough to them I cannot just beat them to nothing I rather have them in good terms by allowing them to understand I'm not an enemy to prove myself and my strength to your siblings I believe I want to go a different route instead of using brute force. I believe I can talk with them each of them in order to join us instead of fighting them." Awaking from his talk with Nekomata he closed his eyes once more thinking to himself, 'I aim…to become something that everyone will finally understand the world either by talk or by force…even more so if I go off from the plan… I have an emergency counter action for myself.' Smiling he knew what that counter action was, having his own brother kill him even. Knowing the battle between him and Raijin would be a deadly one and one battle that will lead them to being each being forgiven in the end. Landing on a tree branch he could hear kunai's traveling at him from behind.

Jumping into the air he watched as two landed only to explode pushing him backwards a bit before sliding on to the ground with himself standing tall to look up at the enemies that appeared before him. Taking a closer look at them he noticed each was wearing a strange headband that had a line across the hidden leaf symbol. "So…this must be the person that thought he could just travel easily into our area…pathetic really." Coming from the female that was stand between two tall gentlemen that seemed to only have their arms crossed smiling. "Li Li…be nice besides the person does not seem to be armed as they are wearing nothing but pants and weights…even more so a strange rock and book behind them." Grave turned to see someone coming from the shadows staring at him with a smile on their face. "HEY WATCH YOUR MOUTH SHOU!" Watching carefully the two men jumped to come down with their legs pushing Grave back as he blocked the attacks. 'What…the hell kind of power is this…its not even close to mine but to push me back like this…' Grave thought to himself as he turned to see the other person behind him bring their fist at his spine.

Quickly raising an eyebrow Grave grabbed both men's ankles pulling himself into the air as the connection of the person's fist making contact with the feet of the men. But it was too soon to see victory as Grave was hit in the right side of the face by someone's shins. As he flew into the ground sliding again he shook his head, "What…another person…" Soon standing tall a strange man stood keeping eye contact on Grave. Grave could sense the chakra coming from the person as it was a bit different from the others as they landed by each other. First the long blonde hair female, then two men with their arms crossed and finally the short haired man standing shaking his fist. Finally at the top of the branches left the last one watching carefully of Grave's movements. "You each have a strong output of power…it is a wonderful feeling honestly…though why are you even here trying to stop me?" Grave asked with a smirk on his face as he wiped the blood from his lips. Jumping down the man with long brown hair shook his head opening his mouth to speak softly.

"We are known as the Datenshis…or Fallen Angels. This world seems nothing to us and only believed we were worthless. But in the end we'd came together to rise above them all. Yet it is a struggle for all of us…but because you came to our location we have to finish you off sorry for this though." Raising his hand and then slowly taking it down everyone rushed to attack Grave. As he smirked only to have the aura of the bijuu to appear before him as he rushed over punching the two men in the stomach having them cough as he turned to deliver a kick into the left side of the other young man rushing over to head-butt the female. That moment the young man quickly weaved hand seals only to see wood start to rush over at Grave blinking at this he could only see in shock saying, "Wood?! Wait…could he be a Senju?" With that moment Grave transformed into the Tailed Beast Nekomata roaring as he crushed the branches that moment everyone stopped looking at the large flamed cat as he returned back to normal looking at them.

Shaking everyone was speechless but the young man that used the wood techniques was in the sights of Grave as he walked over saying, "Listen…I can make you stronger if anything…that way you can truly protect everything. But in exchange you have to join me and show me what you are truly able to do is that clear…" Everyone stood up dusting themselves off only with Li Li saying, "How can we even trust you!" Grave closed his eyes turning to look at her before saying, "Because you have nothing else really so why not return with me into the heavens…as I can see you each have something to offer." Grave smiled as he placed his hand down to having the portal open up, "Within here the exit to the heavens will begin." Grave said as he walked through with each of them looking at one another before following him into the darkness only to appear in the next area. Grave finally obtain something he wanted and this was now leading to something else that he knew that would trigger a new event within his life. But the question was it the correct way.

Words:1,201
EXP: 661 + 70[Training] = 731 [Total]
STR x2 + Quick Learner[+2]x2 + Weights: +25 STR [Weights Broken]
END x2 + Quick Learner[+2]x2
DEX x2 + Quick Learner[+2]x2
INT x1 + Quick Learner[+2]

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Jul 05 2014, 04:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Meets Datenshi   Grave Meets Datenshi EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 04:33

Order
STR
END
DEX
INT
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Meets Datenshi   Grave Meets Datenshi EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 04:33

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 2, 3, 5, 4, 4, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Meets Datenshi   Grave Meets Datenshi EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 05:19

FUck forgot to place Solo Training!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Meets Datenshi   Grave Meets Datenshi Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave Meets Datenshi
Page 1 of 1