Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: The Past Meets The Present ::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: The Past Meets The Present ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 12:50

Kumogakure and Konohagakure had always been rivals. Though, Kumogakure had a more ambitious flare to them than Konohagakure. Kumo had often made it there way to steal Kekkai Genkai from other nations and now, they had their chance. The Grandson of Toka Senju was now on a mission (which had been intercepted by the Kumogakure intel force), and if they captured him during this mission they would have been able to unlock the secrets of The Senju Clan. They soon would learn though that the grandson of Toka Senju was no pushover. He slaughtered a group of men and now a bounty was placed on to his head. Figuring he could handle himself, the Hokage made no effort to protect him.
The next Mission he had been assigned to the Grandson of Toka Senju was captured by the Kumogakure Anbu Force. They stripped him of his name and gave him a number and I.D him as a test subject. Once labeled as a test subject the scientist began experimenting on him. Being of a Senju with a pure body, Toka Senju's Grandson rejected most of the serums. As a test subject as well he began to fall in love with another from the Sanada clan. The secretly had sex and in no time the Sanada woman was pregnant. The two tried to escape but the grandson of Toka Senju couldn't make it. In one last desperation attempt he died trying to protect his pregnant second. When the Sanada woman was taken, she to died but during child birth. Because both their genes had been altered so much they suspected that the child would have an altered DNA sequence as well.
The child began showing signs of being able to use the Mokuton element early. So instead of giving him a number, Kumogakure scientist gave him the name Yukimura. Yukimura was taken from the lab and entered into the NG Program. The NG program was designed to breed kids into Hokage's of past and present. The Model for Yukimura of course was Hashirama Senju. During the NG program Yukimura befriended Ikazu Raiken, Tonou Tamekaze, Himiwari Hana, And Ayo. All agreed they didn't want to remain anymore so one by one they escaped and never returned. When it had come time for Yukimura to escape that had begun to watch him closely. When he left Yukimura didn't stop running for 2 days. Fortunately he had neared the border of the fire country. The Kumogakure nin debated crossing this border for two days giving Yukimura some time.
When they finally caught up to Yukimura he had been nestled in a grass blanket along a tree. Yukimura decided he would stand up for himself. He began using Mokuton attacks but due to his inability to control his chakra he stopped very shortly after he had begun. When all hope seemed lost Yukimura was saved by two Jounin from the Leaf Village. Old Lady Han and Old Man Wan. Both were very skilled and handled the Kumogakure force with such ease. Towards the end of the battle Yukimura was hit on the head and immediately fell into a coma. Old Lay Han handled him with care at her home while Old Man Wan finished things up. With his amazing ability in gathering intelligence, Old Man Wan was able to gain all that he could from the minds of the trackers about Yukimura. Afraid that he would be hunted if he continued going by the name of Senju, Old man Wan changed his surname to Sanada, That of his mothers.
When Yukimura recovered he had lost all memory of NG and anything before. As time grew on Yukimura realized he was being lied to by Old Man Wan and Old Lady Han. Out of respect for their new found son, Wan & Han explained to Yukimura all that they knew. That would be simply that he was a Child of the Grandson of Toka Senju and that they saved him from some NG Program in Kumogakure. Enraged, Yukimura begged Wan & Han to let him go research it. They both disagreed saying it would be better for him to train. Yukimura agreed stating that he was to week at the current moment and if he went he surely would be killed.
Yukimura agreed to letting them train him. Eventually he ran into a Hayabusa who would soon become his best friend.
"And that's my story." He said looking up at the sky blue sky. Yukimura had soft hazel eyes with spikey brown hair that formed a pony tail in the back. He wore a navy blue covert garb along with a green Leaf Flak Jacket. Yukimura was about the age of seventeen now much more improved than before. Though even he knew now that he wasn't ready to go face the Kumogakure alone.
"You're story seems pretty interesting" A girl with long red hair said. She had teal eyes and soft skin. Yukimura had met her as he was shopping for items in the Kanzaku town. She was a lava girl, Yukimura had seen her clan use the skill that day when they kicked someone from her family shop. He decided he wouldn't get on her families' bad side.
"So Yukimura, You're senju?" She asked wondering what his reaction would be. Even he was stumbled. He didn't know if his old mand and Old lady were telling the truth but by his account they were. And even so, that would have been a radical claim to be considered Kin to some of the greatest ninja alive.
"I-" He paused. Something wasn't right to him. He turned around and looked. There was no one following him but yet he felt that strange presence.
"Let me walk you home." Yukimura said not realizing he had completely ignored her comment. Once they reached her home he gave her a hug goodbye and waited till she walked inside her home. He turned around and didn't move for a moment. He could still that presence around him. He decided he would return around night time.
Once he got home he pondered on what he had told the girl. It was strange how must he had already trusted her. He never trusted anyone so much to come out in the open as such. He laid on his bed and soon he fell asleep. Around nine P.m he woke up and went downstairs. Old man Wan was on a mission and Lady Han was sleeping. He took out a piece of paper and left a note.
"I'll be back"
He opened the door and immediately took off. Since those B-rank missions, Yukimura began to understand the need of urgency. In the distance he could see smoke which only worried him more.
"I have to Get back there" He said as he was now going as fast as he could with the weights on. Pushing himself to go even faster than before.
He landed on the rooftop overlooking the clan quarters of the girl. It was a wreck. The left houses were burnt and the right houses were ruined. Though not in horrible shape and easy to rebuild he wouldn't pay much mind to that. His only priority now would be to find out if she was okay. His answer came clear when an older woman ran out of the house screaming.
"AIMI'S GONE!"
Immediately six men disappeared in search of her. Yukimura would be the seventh. He launched his body into the nearby forest and kept running. He didn't want to lose her, she had been the only friend Yukimura had known since he got to this Village. He ran so hard he didn't pay attention bumped into a tree and fell to the ground. Scratching his head he looked up and directly in front of him was a strand of red hair.
Not to far off in front of him was another red strand of hair. Yukimura immediately understood what was going on and cracked a grin. This girl was smarter than she seemed. He ran off in the direction of the hair and in about ten minutes he came upon them.
"Aimi!" Yukimura yelled looking down at the two. The man was older and was just in the act of raping her. Her cloths weren't off it was a good sign. He looked up and held a kunai in his hand. He then threw it at Yukimura yelling in the process. Yukimura enraged avoided the kunai by launching himself onto the branch above.
"Leave her alone." Yukimura yelled. The man laughed as he placed his hands together. Yukimura looked down at the Kunai and saw that tag. In an instant he launched his body backwards and the tag created a large explosion producing a cloud of smoke. From the Smoke Yukimura appeared pushing his hand right through to the face of The man.
"Did you not hear me before?" Yukimura yelled slamming his hand into the man. The man stumbled back a bit than stood up. He was angered that he had allowed himself to be punch but said nothing. He ran at Yukimura lunging a kunai at him. Yukimura dropped to the ground avoiding the kunai and then slammed his fist into the stomach of the man. He would then sweep the man off of his feet and punch him yet again. He placed both his palms on the ground and lifted his body in to the air. He then came crashing down with his right stomach to the chest of the man. Jumping back a bit Yukimura looked at Aimi who was now just staring at him in amazement.
"Are You Okay Aimi?" Yukimura asked now worried about her condition. He grabbed the kunai in the hand of the man who was now unconscious and cut the ropes that bound her hand.
"How did you find me?" She asked looking at him.
"Single strands of your hair you strategically placed for me." Yukimura said. She raised an eyebrow as if confused. Yukimura held up a strand of her hair, the last one he had seen.
"Yukimura those are my split ends. I was just pulling them out cause I had nothing better to do." She yelled. Yukimura fell over as if shocked by what she had just said
The next day Yukimura and Aimi had been training in the field when she had brought something up to him.
"Yukimura, you know to really gain jutsu you have to master your chakra." Yukimura knew this and immediately thought about Hayabusa who seemed to have good control over his chakra.
"Yeah, I know what do you think I should do?" He asked panting.
"Well I can show you a way to help you master your chakra control." She walked over to a tree and stopped. She placed her hands together and formed a seal. Instantly a small cloud of dust appeared around her feet. She then placed her feet on the tree and began walking parallel to the tree. She continued walking till she was now standing upside down from a branch staring at Yukimura.
"My grandfather taught me this technique. The goal of the training is to help you evenly disperse your chakra" She began, "A ninja who can barely control the flow of his chakra has no chance against a ninja who does. Controlling your chakra can help you regulate your speed and much more." She said. Yukimura was awestruck at the technique. Aimi reached into her pouch and threw a kunai at the feet of Yukimura. She then would release the chakra from her feet allowing her to fall freely. She then landed perfectly on the ground.
"If you could control your chakra that well, why didn't you fight back against the man." Yukimura asked. Aimi turned and looked at him and smiled.
"Because I knew my prince charming would be coming soon." She said. Yukimura blush but turned his face. He decided he would begin his training now instead of waiting later.He picked up the kunai and formed a hand seal.
"It's best you get a running start since your chakra control isn't up there. Then use the kunai to mark on the tree where you stopped."

Aimi returned at the end of the day with food in basket and some fresh squeezed juice. Yukimura had still been at it but wasn't making good progress. Aimi wanted to help him out by giving him a tip but she knew better than to help someone in their own training. He would need to figure it out for himself. Yukimura made a slash mark at the tree and somersaulted off. He landed on the ground panting hard. Aimi was amazed at how much chakra he had, any normal ninja who did this training would have been done after an hour. But he was different. He probably was Senju.
Yukimura panted hard as he made the ruff landing. He still had enough chakra to keep going but his stamina was depleting. He hadn't reached the top which was his main goal. Yukimura by now had caught on to the main idea of the training.
"If produce to much chakra I get pushed away from the tree. If I push to little of a chakra I loose my sticking and fall right off. I can't guess anymore. Not only that-"
"Yukimura!" Aimi cried out. Yukimura jumped and turned around surprised to se her standing there. He raised his hands and waved. He walked over to where she set up the picnic and began eating.
"Yukimura, why don't you rest for today?" She asked. Yukimura bit from the bread and tried to speak through the food.
"Finished chewing Yukimura." She said with her intense teal eyes. Yukimura did as such and shook his head.
"No Aimi, I can't. I have to train to get stronger. I told you about my past. If I don't get stronger." He said. He perished the thought and stood up. He grabbed the kunai and bowed respectfully. He placed his hands together and drowned out everything. The true success to the this training would be the amount of discipline he gained. The training required extreme concentration. It would be ideal for extreme concentration during a battle. Those who had it would have a virtue greater than any other. He concentrated the chakra to the soles of his feet, and the training continued.
That night Yukimura panted though grinning happily. He was far above the tree line and now in the open sky. The moon was bigger up here than usual. He grinned and looked at the tree line.
"This is perfect." He said with a smile. When he got back down Aimi was sitting there waiting for him. Yukimura looked at her with intense eyes and grinned. She smiled and walked him back to the hospital knowning he would probably pass out in a few minutes. Once they returned Yukimura said his goodbyes and went home.

Words :2,500
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 12:59

Total Trainings: 49

Suiton Trainings (+10%) [15 Trainings]
Chakra Control Trainings [16 Trainings]

[Strength,
Endurance,
Speed,
Agility,
Intelligence] [5 Trainins]

Chakra Training [4 Trainins]
Suiton Training +2% [3 Trainings]
Martial Training [1 Training]

[Strength,
Endurance,
Speed,
Agility,
Intelligence] [5 Training]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 12:59

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 10, 2, 8, 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 5, 1, 4, 5, 7

#3 'D10' : 10

#4 'D10' : 7

#5 'D10' : 1, 10, 2, 9, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 13:12

Total Gains:

Pre- Senju Ability
Stat Gains
+Strength: 6
+Endurance: 11
+Speed: 6
+Agility: 14
+Intelligence: 11

Mastery Gains:
+Suiton Gains: 12% Suiton
+Chakra Control: +40%

Ex Stat Gains
+Martial Gain: 7
+Endurance: 13
+Speed: 8
+Agility: 16
+Intelligence: 11

Mastery Gains:
+Suiton Gains: 12% Suiton
+Chakra Control: +40%

Ex Stat Gains
+Martial Gain: 7
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. EmptyWed Apr 10 2013, 13:34

EXP Gains:

Stat Training Total: 200 EXP
Chakra Training Total:50 Exp
Ex Stat Training Total: 10 Exp

Words Total: +1250 EXP
Bonus Exp: 125

HP Marker Gain:
Stat Training: + 10 Hp Markers
Marital Training : +1 Hp Marker
Chakra Control Training: 20 HP Markers
Element Training: 6 Hp Markers

Went to Hospital and thats
444 Ryou
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: The Past Meets The Present ::.   .:: The Past Meets The Present ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: The Past Meets The Present ::.
Page 1 of 1