Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince Empty
PostSubject: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 05:35

- Early Morning -

> Grave seemed to be out like a light after the entire battle against his grandfather. Until he was able to allow himself to rest and recover a bit. Still beaten up Grave sighed lightly lifting his dead weight from his bed. Breathing heavily he shook his head trying to ignore the pain deep within him. But afterwards it seem to just become annoying.

'Great...I might as well head over to the hospital and see if they could heal my arms at least.' Thinking to himself grave slowly placed on a clean shirt as he worked his way down the stairs to the front door. He didn't even seem to notice that his grandfather was not home at the time as he shut the door behind him.
Staring at the bright blue sky the sun's rays raced across the ground and sky shining like pillars of gold. This was a warm feeling that allowed Grave to rest and relax easy with nature. 'I wonder what today is going to bring me...'
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 05:54

The Day seemed long even though it just started a few hours before, he sat in his bed the entire time with his naked back against the chilly wall, he listened to the morning sounds for a bit. The sounds of the wildlife sounds that could be heard around the village while the village was still waking up, he listened to more than just the sounds of animals though before he heard a loud sound of a glass bottle of sake hitting a wall followed by his father yelling at his wife, who was normally beautiful and caring and never talked back ever but still got the blunt side of his father's hand just as much as Raijin did when he was caught by the old bastard.

Raijin got up out of his bed and quietly walked about his room gathering his things before he finally threw on his cloaked top with his mask, he walked up to his window opening it and taking a breath, he could see the sun just peeking up over the scenery finally before he climbed up into the sill of the window and looked around before he placed the mask on and jumped from the window sill catching a branch to help steady his decent from his window to the ground.

Later on during the day Raijin was walking down a street with his mask still on but his hood hiding the majority of his mask, he wasn't paying attention to where he was walking but that didn't bother him too much, until he stopped suddenly in the middle of the street before he noticed someone was walking right at him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 06:06

> As Grave was walking down the market street hearing the noise of people's voice trying to sell items left and right the young male kept to himself just like his grandfather told of him. Living up on part of the mountain side left Grave unable to travel to certain parts of the country unless he went through the city. Yawning softly as his bandage hand covered his mouth lightly letting some air escape. Sensing a small faint chakra nearby allowed Grave to stay aware of his surroundings.

As he was coming to he noticed a figure stopped in the middle of the street as he was about several feet away from it. Staring careful at the figure Grave took into thought that it could have been the man that attacked him before that was from his clan. 'No...that could not be my brother...he would have been captured by the guards of the village...' Thinking about it with his eyes closed for a moment Grave shook his head and erased the thought saying lightly, ' I do not have the time to worry about small things I gotta explore my life a little more.'

Walking carefully towards the figure only to feel the dim aura coming from it as he drove near. The aura seemed strange at first but calm only allowing him to near it. That's when the young male let out a sneeze and that had blood coming from his hands. Lifting his arm up slowly and pointing at the figure as now he was in distance to speak, Grave let his voice just roll out with a faint look saying, "Hey...have a towel on you so I could wipe my nose?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 06:23

Raijin stood there looking at the person approaching him before he stopped and sneezed, oddly blood came out, he raised an eyebrow that was hard to notice behind his mask. He looked at the young man who seemed to be in his very early twenties before he reached into a pocket and pulled out a hanker chief and held it out, “here you go, must be drier out then I thought it was, means it's going to rain soon.” he said as he looked at the person standing there before him, Did he just really sneeze blood out like that? Or it really must be that dry out. Raijin stood there thinking to himself as he watched the person before him carefully with both eyes staring at him from behind the mask.

Raijin could sense chakra coming from this man before him but it wasn't overly large, but it was still larger then his. He narrowed his eyes a little as he watched this man standing before him with interest, maybe this person could quite possibly be a good person to rely upon to look after his back when he wasn't lazin about like he normally did daily.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 06:31

> Taking the napkin and wiping his nose from the blood Grave bowed to the young person, "Thank you for that...seems my grandfather roughed me up pretty good after all during my training." Grave smiled a little as his hands were still bandaged a little. PLacing the napkin in his back pocket. Something caught his eyes about the figure but he was not to sure what it was really shruging his shoulders Grave decided he was not hard to ask about what was going on.

"So...besides me being out in the market place sneezing blood. What brings you out on a wonderful day?" Grave was a curious person but only for the reasons that he need be. If information or something someone told him did not interest him he let it go and went along with his lazy like life. "Also the name's Grave, Asakura Grave sorry I did not introduce myself before I have a hard time doing things like that when i'm not paying attention." Rubbing his head lightly smiling it Grave was in a good mood because of the person's mood and good deed that was done.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 06:47

Standing there watching as the man as he wiped his nose and placed the bloody napkin in his back pocket he lifted the hood from his cloak like jacket and revealed his mask, it was hard to see that he had two different colored eyes but that was another story on how he had two different colored eyes, he stood here looking at the man from behind the mask as his face was blank and he seemed to be interested in the person standing before him but that wasn't what kept him standing there, he could sense this man's chakra and how much more stronger than his it was. His eyes caught the movement walking and passing by them both but he ignored them for he had yet to label the man before him.

Raijin looked at Grave before he nodded his head and spoke from behind the mask and simply said, “Raijin.” as he pointed to himself with his thumb, he noticed a very very faint chakra run past him in a child playing with his friends before he noticed they were being watched by a shinobi which he shrugged off quickly and looked back to the person named Grave that stood before him, “I'm here to escape my father for the day really...” Raijin finally added after the few minutes he allowed to pass by before he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 06:52

> Thinking about it as he heard the name Raijin, Grave just sratched his head and thoguht to himself, 'Odd name...oh well suits him...even though he's got a weird mask...makes me want one now.' Having to be relaxed and listening to the words that came from Raijin about escaping from his father for the day. Grave thought of the best place that he could go and hide for the day. "Why not come with me then? My place is just up the road and in the mountains a little bit but it's not that bad and plus my grandfather likes visitors."

Though the thought of his grandmother and visitors seem to escape his mind when thinking about it. Cause of the fact that she is always away when people come over. Shrugging it off he just looked at the mask person and smiled as he turned around began walking towards the south of the road to head to his place. "Well does that sound like a plan?" Grave stood waiting for the Raijin's answer as he gazed upon the blue sky as the clouds were passing him by.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 07:05

Standing there hearing that they should head to this Grave's place up in the mountains threw him off for a loop but he shrugged it off after he heard the part about mountains, he loved the mountains they were one of his most favorite places to go, to just get away from it all, this might actually work out even better of a day than he first originally thought. 'Grandfather? I guess its better then nothing though unless they expect me to work or become a slave...' he thought to himself as he shrugged his shoulders and turned and followed the random person Grave.

It really wasn't like Raijin to follow random people he just met but he figured that this was one of the best ways to make friends, or an enemy, but he nodded his head at Grave's remark about it being a plan, “yeah, lead the way.” Raijin said simply as he was about two paces behind Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 07:20

> 2 hours had passed as they climbed up the side of the mountain's stairway, arriving at the large manison place. "Here we all...this is my grandfather's palce, he owns the land up here because of his skills. But cause i'm visiting i'm staying here for now." Grave's thought about the house was small but to him this place was not the view it was the view of the village below that always made him smile even the garden his grandmother has been working on for a while.

Walking to the front door Grave slid the door open only to see his grandfather at the entrance way. "Oh hey gran...dpa...." Soon after saying that a wooden cane hit the side of Grave having him kissing the ground basically leaving the young boy Raijin standing before Grave's grandfather. "Oh...seems we have a visitor and yet you skip out on training to go to the village i thought i told you to go to the hospital and get looked at or did you forget?" With the impression of anger in his voice leaving Grave on the ground out. His grandfather shook his head and said to Raijin, "Come on in I made tea if we hurry it won't be cold." Smiling at Raijin as the mood switched from pissed to heart warming.

Grave picked himself up shaking his head, "You'd think I'd learn by now...to dodge that attack guess not sadly..." Sighing picking himself up while rubbing his head lightly Grave waited to see Raijin walk first as his grandfather begain walking to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 07:44

They walk was a long one but it didn't bother Raijin one bit, this was something he was used to dealing with, even more so while he would do this kind of walk with weights on, so the long walk was basically like him training his body even more. After a while they came to a large gate leading onto a large court, it was big enough to make him look about it with a quick glance but he shrugged it off as he followed Grave further and further in, it was far too late to back out now...

Raijin followed Grave to the door before he noticed the man open the door cautiously before sticking his head in and watching him pretty much eat the ground face first, it gave him a smirk on his face before he looked up to the grandfather, who was already looking at him, it would have shocked someone if they weren't trained, but Raijoku just simply removed his mask and bowed to show respect to the master of the house. “Thank-you, I'd love some tea.” Raijin said as he stepped over Grave to follow the grandfather to where the tea was, “if its expected then its going to hit regardless, if its unexpected then you know your reflexes will kick in.” Raijin said as he slipped passed Grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince   Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Tao Master Decent Meets the Bladed Prince
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next