Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura meets Asakura [Resting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura meets Asakura [Resting] Empty
PostSubject: Asakura meets Asakura [Resting]   Asakura meets Asakura [Resting] EmptyFri Mar 15 2013, 05:41

Finally being allowed to relax gave Grave the time needed for him to even finish up what ever work he was doing it wasn't long before he felt a strange wind blowing across his face. Being at the top of the mountains it seemed kind of odd to feel a dark wind blowing arcoss his face. But sitting up seemed to bore him until another gust came stronger then before. Sitting up looking around the area Grave was unsure of this feeling but he remember feeling it before when he was a baby.

"What...is going on?" Grave looked around only to see a shadow behind him. Turning around quickly a figure in a hood looked at him with a dark feeling to it. "So...your the other "half" how interesting I wonder which of us is stronger than the other." Grave was puzzled as the voice from the figure sounded somewhat heavy but almost like his own. Jumping back to gain distance it seemed to allow Grave the time to get ready but a rush of flames came at him throwing him into the ground and surrounding him. "Woah damn...that was hot what the hell are you!"

Appearing before Grave the figure removed the hood and smiled saying, "Simple...i'm you in a way!" Laughing like a manica the young male jumped into the air and over the fire ring that surrounded them. "Wait your...me..." Shaking his head Grave was unsure what was going on only until the other one spoke saying, "Here let me explain...i'm your older brother...Asakura Solemn Hao. Its been too long since i last remembered but it seems we are allowed to meet only for a short time. Let me explain something to you. Soon you and I will become one and the same and i'll every piece of you allowing myself to grow in strength. Just remember something for me."

Grave looked over with shock and confusing as the young man clapped his hands together and began to focus his chakra outward creating a strange creature that roar with flames. "This...technique is something you can master as well the jutsu I call, Katon - Fuhen Mabui. Master your own level of powers and be able to face me. Soon though... you will understand. Even though now you understand so little. Goodbye younger brother." With a swirling vortexing absorbing them both Grave awoke in his bed room sweating.

"I...I have a brother...but...when..." Grave was shocked for the night and waited to ask his grandfather of the truth. As he laid back down closing his eyes to release and rest with ease once more.

Word: 435
Back to top Go down

Asakura meets Asakura [Resting]
Page 1 of 1