Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

End of Day One [Resting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of Day One [Resting] Empty
PostSubject: End of Day One [Resting]   End of Day One [Resting] EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 08:18

Kirito had cometed his training for the day. He could feel his iris in both eyes tingling with a burning sensation. "I am one step closer to becoming a master of the Tengan. Tomorrow eye training, speed training, and strength training. I must than mold my chakra, begin control of my chakra, and increase my knowledge of the clan throughout the generations." Kirito said to himself as he prepared his silk kimono and laid his head to rest.

"So much work but in the end I am becoming a better shinobi and an honorable samurai." Kirito laughed as his heavy eyes batted themselves to sleep. He would rest for the day and would continue on his strict regiment the following day.
Back to top Go down

End of Day One [Resting]
Page 1 of 1