Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura Distract and Lightning Country Mountains: Chapter 4 - 6 (Training - S) [Awakening, Darkness of Asakura & Acceptance)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura Distract and Lightning Country Mountains: Chapter 4 - 6 (Training - S) [Awakening, Darkness of Asakura & Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Asakura Distract and Lightning Country Mountains: Chapter 4 - 6 (Training - S) [Awakening, Darkness of Asakura & Acceptance)   Asakura Distract and Lightning Country Mountains: Chapter 4 - 6 (Training - S) [Awakening, Darkness of Asakura & Acceptance) EmptySun Aug 28 2016, 20:18

^ To the unknown world, a secret was kept from everyone even the families of the past. Soon shadows would appear before a blue flame having them take the stand each one would hold out their hands taking in the flames powers gripping tightly with an iron like clutch. Soon one man would appear before them with a hood covering his face as he would raise his arms above his head the flames would burst more violently as he lowered it would come down showing the man a grim smile would appear as he lifted his head the eyes of a pentagram would be seen however the start was seen to be upside down. Among that the remaining figures would all bow before him as he turned away slowly only to say under his breath ”Soon…Asakura Yenomei…soon…”

^ The night was coming swiftly like a sheet over a childs head that would fear the darkness and the monsters that would hide in it. Soon awaking from his training the other night Grave shook his head confused covered in sweat. He was unaware of the events that were yet to come but it seemed costly to him as he could feel the visions of something terrible rolling up to him as though he was being swallowed whole by a shadow. A thick darkness that could never be escaped as though the name Asakura was tying him down from even escaping with the clan name being the rope what could be the weight that would drag him deeper.

^ A knock at the door could be heard as Grave opened his eyes quickly turning to see who it was. The servant female came into the room speaking softly, ”Master Grave…are you alright…” She seemed worried as she held her hands close. Turning away from her for a bit he stared out the window thinking to himself was he really fine. But he sighed lightly turning back to her, ”I’m fine…thank you for asking.” She would nod her head softly taking her leave closing the door to his room softly. Leaving him to breath heavier wondering what this nightmare was. Could it have been the genes within his blood that was affecting his body or could it be something far worse. Standing up the young priest grabbed his priest garments and walked over towards his door to open it slowly without making a noise to case any worry from anyone within the household.

^ Taking a step out Grave was approached by a large shadow before jumping on his back Grave reacted by throwing them as he blinked only to notice it was his brother whom had landed softly on the ground. Whispering with a wink from his eye, ”Hey now is that anyway to treat your own flesh and blood?” Having a blank expression and thinking to himself he knew his brother was trying to get to him. ”Oh shut up…what do you want anyway…wait why are you even up?” Grave asked his brother pointing at him but the young man would stand and tilt his head pointing back at Grave saying, ”Well now…how funny is that I was going to ask you the same thing. Mister sneaking out of the room at night I mean its not that late out.”

^ Thinking about it Grave turned away for a moment having the ill feeling appear again. It seemed to be something haunting him now. His own brother even noticed something different about his younger brother. ”Grave…what’s going on with you…is something bothering you honestly you can tell me.” Thinking about it Grave turned away slightly not sure if it was just because of the nightmare or if it was because of the images that were being flushed into his mind. ”I do not know honestly…I feel a miss…or feel as though I’m missing something out of my own life if you understand what I mean by that.” Staring at his brother he waved his hand for him to follow.

^ Grave blinked only to follow his older brother out from the hallway as they walked down the stairs leading to the outside where the moon was shining but being blocked by several clouds in the sky. Both would sit on the steps staring upward at the sky curious of the world around them. ”So first start of telling me something Grave, what made you come back to Kumo to begin with?” the older brother was curious to know the reason for his younger brother’s return to the clan. It left him thinking for the reasons as well but Grave already knew the real reasons as to why he came back to the clan. Sighing he turned to look at the sky again seeing the cloudy sky covering the light shining from the moon. ”I freed the tailed beasts I captured on my land, in order to break them into understanding I want them to live and become allied with the country to protect it. It was something I aimed for beforehand which was the reason why I did my actions.”

^ His brother would take his arms crossing them softly shaking and nodding his head before turning back to look at the sky as well. ”I see…but you must have been turned down because of attacks on them and capturing them correct?” Letting his eyes come with shock Grave’s head felt as though weight was placed on him as he leaned forward gripping his hands tightly. ”I thought…what I was doing was for the greater good in keeping the world safe…keeping my home safe and keeping my family safe…but even as a leader I failed…I failed as brother and even a priest.” Grave started to have a bit of tears fall from his eyes before his brother smiled telling him. With the kindness of his heart knowing what Grave was wanting to do and how he wanted to perform the task.

^”What you aimed for was right…but also wrong…the way you want to go about things was the same way as any other person no…any other being would have done that did not grasp the understanding of everything around them. Grave you have the potential you have the will you just have to stop following in the footsteps of others and get out of their shadow become your own person become someone that you want to be.” Grave heard the words and opened his eyes thinking back at what the Rokubi told him, ”Human, you used the powers of the tailed beast within you face us as with the powers you have…the powers of yourself not the altered powers of our kin.” Turning his head to face his older brother Grave eyes had light with something that seemed to come to mind.

^”Brother Hao…explain to me what is Nature Energy truly…and what did it really do to me that day I started to take it in slowly?” Grave’s eyes were showing a side of him he never thought he’d see. His older brother thought about it for a moment before explaining it. ”Nature energy…its tricky to say but within the Asakura Clan text, we view nature energy as the energy of the spirits or the world itself. As it collects to one spot it allows us to become more than just human and nature it allows us to reach an understanding of nature as humans. But it cannot be taken lightly as this power comes with a burden as we use it we cannot allow ourselves to really be controlled by it as well for it has been known to corrupt our clan members as well.”

^ Puzzled by this news of corruption he believed that all energies were in set of a neutral zone allowing not just him but the world to choose how it could be used. It was there his brother would close his eyes thinking to himself, ”We lost so many Grave…understand that this was not the beginning.” Hearing that Grave’s eyes turned confused even more but then closed to think about the past of the Asakuras. It was true the clan suffered greatly because of the rise of the Asakura Hao who used his powers for what he believed to be right but then turned to wanting them to be used wrongly. Then wished for nothing more but the destruction of the world that he saw that was imperfect in every design. That man created something he thought nobody would ever dare dream of doing. The darkness of the Asakura clan members, the tale of the priest that swore to return and destroy the world in a blazing hate with no life and nothing but ash. Grave remembered the tales his grandfather once told him but could it be that the darkness of the Asakura is what was pulling him down.

^ ”Do you want to  control it Grave?” Hao asked his brother with a smile on his face as he wanted to see what his brother would answer. Grave stood up with a smile on his face saying, ”Yes I do…I have hope in myself and in the clan that I can get stronger and prove to the tailed beasts I can be a powerful ally.” Soon a voice could be heard, ”Good to hear my grandson.” Stepping out of the door was Grave’s and Hao’s grandfather Yenomei whom had been listening in the shadows to see the answer Grave would come up with. But it was not long before the light of the moon would come out once again showing the three standing by one another with smiles. Grave sat in the middle relaxing his mind trying to clear it. But it seemed to be holding him back little by little.

^ The past, what truly happen in the past of the Asakura clan could only be stopped by one that accepted the darkness like so many before after the battle against Asakura Hao the founder of the clan. Yenomei watched carefully at his grandson. As energy was starting to pour into the young asakura. Grave was starting to feel the energies around him build up slowly, Grave then start to clear his mind even more only to feel the presences of the tailed beast within him. Nekomata leaned over placing its chin on Grave’s shoulder allowing him to feel more relaxed to have an ally on his side. Smiling to this Grave felt even more relaxed the energy of nature seemed to be mixing with Grave’s chakra as he would feel it adding on to him with some strange feeling.

^ Staring from the outside, ”Grave is actually getting the hang of this I thought he did not master the control of Nature energy at all.” Asakura Hao was puzzled as to when and how his brother was able to do such a thing. Before long his grandfather remembered how and when he did complete the training the other night having the restrictions placed onto him for allowing to complete the training. ”He completed using a technique that was rather dangerous and could have killed him if not for a medical ninjutsu he seemed to develop but it seems more complex then what it shows to be. As you cannot see right now but on his neck a seal is placed on your brothers neck. I believe it to have something to do with the medical ninjutsu I had witness that night. But I forsee a problem for that technique if it is not removed in time or if not removed at all for that matter.”

^ Hao was curious about the techniques that were used they must have been something that were developed outside of how Grave and him sat down and spoke of designing the techniques for the protection of the country. Thinking of which seemed to be the goal at first could more techniques been developed based upon the study of the previous ones. It would not be impossible but how far along did Grave truly come in his trainings. They both continued to watch Grave’s body as it was starting to release energy from it suddenly both of them were a bit shock to see strange markings start to appear along Grave’s face and body.

^ Viewing his arms Grave would soon have small dots wrapping around his wrists as they would then wrap around his forearms with an “x” shape crossing over up to his shoulder. His face would start to change next as his eyes would gain dark markings which then would spread outward with points stopping by his ears. After which two more would grow downward as though they were tears to have points riding along side his jawbone. Finally the last one would grow on the ridge of his nose leaving a point on his forehead as though a pentagram was created on his face as a tattoo. Standing up slowly Grave’s body was releasing a different color aura that seemed to be that of flames but started to die down a bit before having his body give off a teal glow to it.

^ Soon afterwards four orbs of a flame like design would be around Grave. They did not release heat they seemed to be that of chakra at which Grave turned to view the expression on his family. They would both be standing quietly glancing at the transformation at which Grave had taken. The form was a bit different than what was shown. ”So…did you just become…a Sage…” Hao was curious but his grandfather knew the answer to the question already. ”Asakura Grave, has done it…like our ancestors before us he has awaken the powers of a Sage within him.” Grave blinked for a moment staring at the orbs flaming around him as they would just rotate around him. He lifted his hand and held it outward grabbing on the orb as it would soon turn into a short staff with a flame aura around it.

^ After which only three would remain before Grave released the other one but only to watch it vanish into the air. Blinking with this knowledge Grave was a bit confused for a bit before turning to see his grandfather curious as to what had happen as well. Before long Grave reached over to see the other three but took one more and focused his chakra into one and released at his brother. From which an aura appeared around him and started to heal him slowly from a wound he had from a while ago. Grave’s grandfather was even more curious as he quickly vanished to deliver a striking blow at Grave from which he reacted having the Godougan activate but the floating orb appeared in front creating a screen shield that would vanish after taking and blocking the damage.

^ Everyone was left confused only for Grave to feel the energy of his sage mode die out leaving him to be left alone with his grandfather and brother again. ”Um, I guess I over did it a bit…” his body would start to ache a bit as he game down on one knee. Which would leave him feeling the aftermath of using the technique. Yenomei moved in closer to see his grandson had learned sage mode. ”It seems to be true then…the power of a Sage Mode can only last for one that wishes to be one with nature forever. Its strange as legend says that Asakura Hao our founder was able to hold the power of a sage without rest for he was able to use it almost non stop.”

^ Grave’s brother turned to glance at him for a moment then back at his grandfather, ”Maybe the legends are wrong maybe he was just stronger than what we are now. I mean it was a first attempt in holding it and using its powers that’s for sure.” Grave was exhausted but stood up slowly shaking it off and nodding to his brother’s logic on it. ”As true as that may be…I have to continue trying at least to master the transformation right.”  They would nod to one another before turning to see Grave’s body weaken again but as he stood he would shake it off. The darkness that he felt earlier during the night seemed to be fading a bit and letting him pull out from the swamp like effect. But it was soon stopped as he shook his head seeing a strange figure enter his mind.

^ Falling over from the vision the hooded figure would appear before Grave smiling at him, ”Dear boy…Asakura boy…Asakura Hao’s descendant…you will be the one to bring the darkness to life once again…yes the fall of the world will be seen.” Grave started to feel strange again as the ooze of the darkness this time was more or less real and the weight pulling him down increased almost ten times than normal. Sinking faster Grave started to freak out a bit but was not allowing himself to loss control. ”Who the hell are you…are you the reason this is happening…” The figure did not answer but lifted their hand upwards saying, ”Sink…to the darkness, Sink… to the sorrow, Sink…to the soul of our master.” Grave blinked feeling his powers being drained for some reason.

^ The ooze would wrap around his waist then slowly start having hands come up to grab his shoulders and arms pulling him faster. ”Damnit…if…if this is real…then I may be in some trouble for real now…but…what do I do…” After which a rush of blue flames fired across the area freeing Grave as he pulled himself free jumping next to Nekomata. ”Thank you Neko…that took sometime…but wait if you are here then…” Nekomata turned to glance at the enemy, ”Its strange…at first you were outside of your mind but than suddenly I lost track of you as though you were shot somewhere else deeper or further away in your own mind. Then I was able to feel you for a slight bit and rushed here.”

^ Grave was thinking about it for a moment as he felt something was different than before he was hit by a powerful technique and he knew that using the style he created caused genjutsus to be stronger but what reason did this person or how did the person infect him with chakra. ”I don’t know who you are but you are not my ally nor are you welcome within this domain.” The figure would then smile only to speak softly, ”Sink…to the darkness…sink…to the sorrow…sink…to the soul of our master.” Graved rushed over with his fist pulled back as he would near the person they would block and strike Grave heavily with a powerful thrust of the palm to the chest sending him skipping across the ground. Nekomata reached over catching her partner and looked back over at the figure whom would take back a stand pose.

^ Coughing from the strike Grave was confused a little bit from the thrust and power that had traveled from the figure to making contact. ”What…the hell…it felt like…that was Nature energy…” Nekomata turned back to look at Grave. ”What do you mean Grave…are you saying that person is using Sage Mode?” Grave was curious himself but was unsure as well. Before long Grave did not have time to even gather a bit as the figure vanished appearing before both of them landing a right side kick with the heel pushing into the left cheek of Nekomata and then pulled back to deliver a center knuckle punch into Grave’s right side sending him flying backwards away from Nekomata who had traveled the other direction. Sliding on the ground Grave was laying on the world’s dry ground weaken from the hit.

^ The figure slowly walked over placing their hand on Grave’s neck chanting again, ”Sink…to the darkness…sink…to the sorrow…sink…to the soul of our master.” The oozing blackness started to wrap around Grave slowly again as his eyes seemed to be dazed until a sudden thrust or pull came to throw back the figure from Grave leaving him breathing heavily shaking his head and looking around as he was now back into reality shaking his head. ”Are you okay Grave?!” Asakura Hao was yelling at his brother whom was confused for a moment but glanced at his grandfather whom was holding onto his grandson’s shoulder with Hao doing the same. ”The figure…the darkness…where is it?” Yenomei released a heavy sigh, ”Its okay…we threw it all out…both the darkness and the figure.”

^ Confused and sitting up Grave was left uneasy for a moment before Yenomei and Hao stared at one another before turning. To him with worry but figured they would need to explain everything. ”Grave…what do you remember of the old time of the founding of the Asakura clan?” Yenomei was curious to see if Grave even kept up with the history of the clan if anything before leaving on the wild adventures. Grave thought about the stories of what his grandfather and father told him and Hao as kids. ”Long ago, that our  ancestor was a great figure to many…before long though something caused him to be twisted and he not only turned on the goodness within his own heart but the goodness of the world seeing it as imperfection and wanted to end it all and recreate it in the form of perfection.”

^ Yenomei nodded to that but then turned to the sky to think as the moon started to be covered by the even the thickest clouds. ”That is true…but there was more to the old legends and stories…” Soon after Yenomei began to speak to both boys even to Nekomata whom was curious and listening. ”The legend of our ancestor started years before the countries even formed, as you must know the world was at each other nothing was peaceful even for the creation of the countries. Our ancestor was young and born into the world with a gift of listening and feeling the energy of spirits. However as he was given this he was not loved for it as he was poor with nothing to call his own it was not until he met a friend whom would teach him the way of happiness. But…it was changed as the following night the love he had for his mother was taken from him by a stranger whom left her for dead. He wondered the world empty for a bit unless the day he found the criminal who had taken her life.”

^ ”The friend whom showed him happiness was a spirit but the powers of the darkness overcame him and he absorbed the spirit into him becoming something else for which he struck down the criminal leaving nothing but blood filled surface…but that moment he did not just loose himself but lost a friend and was forever alone. For he wondered the world with powers he had not just obtained from birth but also from which he obtained from the spirit he absorbed. After which though as he helped those in need it was until a servant that watched over him noticed how he helped others…at the moment it started again they tried to kill our ancestor and from that moment the darkness that was within him became reality…the forming of the Asakura’s darkness the branches divided and only wish to finish Asakura Hao for good… Yet as they battled him losing many it came down to one thing.”

^ ”That was those that would follow in his path as they believed what Asakura Hao was doing was truth and fair. Though we branched off we killed our ancestor believing he would never return but he swore he would return with the darkness of man and the sorrow of the heart for his soul was the only thing that carried those things.” Grave was shocked to upon hearing the words as it was the same chant that the figure was saying as the darkness would continue to try pulling him into the strange void. It was at that moment a strange voice would be heard from the shadows, ”That is correct…our lord was taken away without allowing his dream to come to pass…but now it would seem the return of our lord is now.” Yenomei turned with everyone making contact to the figure whom was standing on top of the house smiling down at them.

^”Who are you” Asakura Hao yelled out towards the person. It was then they slowly moved over to view the one speaking and smirked. ”The young man that shares the name as our master…but failed to complete the ritual back in Konoha.” Grave blinked lightly and turned to his brother whom stared with an evil glare. ”Yes…you remember now do you not.” The figure spoke once more as Grave remembered that night. Thinking about it, his brother was not behind  the idea of him falling from the clan to attack others after all.”Wait…Hao what does he mean by that?” Hao turned to glance over at his brother an grandfather from which Yenomei nodded to speak up, ”During the birth of both of you boys we were attacked by the group however we drove them off. Though only for a bit as they came after Hao first as he was the oldest and kidnapped him into believing he was the one to become the next great Asakura Hao.”

^ Asakura Hao gripped his fists tightly as he knew of the past which is what caused him to easily flare up a bit as he was tricked into falling the orders of this strange group. Grave would turn slightly at his brother seeing his expression before looking back at the figure. ”So…you came back to take him again I see…” Grave expressed his voice slightly at the figure trying to hold back his anger. But I was than the figure would point at Grave and grew a large smile across his face. ”No…this time its you we truly want…you will fall and become the one to host our master’s spirit.” Each one took a step forward with their fists tightly held. ”Like hell…that would be the day I drop dead if I allow another one of my grandsons to fall to you foolish and backwards Asakuras.” The figure lifted their head and smiled as the godougan appeared within his eyes but it was different and  twisted. ”No…it cannot be…”

^Yenomei took a slight step back as he was able to catch a glimpse into the person’s eye. Even both boys saw it as they were confused as they then turned to their grandfather. ”Why…is his eye like that…” Confused from the sight as well with a bit of worry in his voice Yenomei spoke saying, ”Those…are the eyes of an Asakura that have fallen from the path we hold…it still a Godougan…but its more sinister.” Grave was confused bit by bit as to what was really happening into the clan before long the figure just removed themselves to appear before everyone with their hands pulling back to call forth two large blades. Jumping backwards everyone avoid the strike that was aimed at them. ”Yes…this godougan was born because of the help of my master, with it I can see just like you all but I have a more setting goal than what you will ever understand.”

^ Soon the figure smiled as they all would stand tall staring down at each person before them. ”You seem more less shock to be facing against an Asakura.” Yenomei knew what he was up against but it would seem to hold an effect on the boys as he noticed each of them had a different expression on their face. Grave was more less worried of falling to coming like them as he was being held by fear and anger for what had happen to his brother. While Hao was staring with more rage than anything for the way they used him to obtain certain things.
The figure then shook its head before pulling the hood more so over their eyes saying softly to everyone, ”You have shown me the expressions I wish to see…for now I shall take my leave as you all do not hold what I wish to obtain from you just yet…but hear me Asakura Grave…you will fall to the darkness of our clan and will be the one to help with the goals and dreams of our lord and master of the Asakura clan just like in the past.”

^ As the figure smirked they started to vanish as the wind would blow across moving the clouds in the night sky the moonlight would start to shine downward once more but aiming at the spot the figure was standing as they left nothing in their present step. Grave  was left with fear in him more or less but anger as he gripped tightly on his fist. The anger was starting to grow until his grandfather padded him on the shoulders. ”Grandfather…will…I become like them?” Grave was curious about it more than anything but his grandfather smiled at Grave before turning his attention to Hao whom was in a frozen state for a bit. The moonlight awoke the boy from his nightmare once again as he turned away from everyone.”I’m sorry…I did not mean to lock up like that grandfather I know they are the enemy and I should have been more ready for the attack or even a sneak attack like that.”

^ Yenomei shook his head before turning to think about the night sky and the visions he was shown as a child as well before turning back to his grandchildren. ”You boys are fine…understand something the difference between us and them is simple…its based upon our will our will to become not weak but stronger. The more we desire power the more the darkness will continue to grow for us. It’s a sense of greed and pride knowing what we can do and what we want to obtain. But we most go by what we need to do and what we need to obtain. If you understand the words I speak then you will understand what it means to live a good life and what it means to actually face against the darkness within you. Yenomei smiled at both of them as Hao blinked for a bit and nodded to his grandfather feeling the comfort from the words that were spoken.

^ Grave’s head slowly feel downward to stare at the ground having the words of his grandfather echo into him. It was at that moment Nekomata appeared before Grave, ”What is it Grave?” Grave thought about it and only could have tears run down his cheek as he could only say, ”I’m sorry…I’m truly sorry…” Nekomata was confused for a bit but smiled as best she could and leaned over  to comfort the boy as she would whisper to him, ”I already forgave you long ago.” With that Grave felt comfort and relaxed on to her cheek as though he was petting her. Before long he would see his grandfather’s eyes as they have that glimmer of hope in them.

^ The remaining night Grave stayed up with his brother as they continued where they left off from their conversation after everything had happen the night went by quickly as their grandfather hugged each of them before going plan ahead for emergency. Grave had turned to his brother thinking of the next part of his own plan was before having the words echo from his grandfather enter his heart Grave glanced upwards saying softly,”I know what I have to do now…” Blinking to that Hao stared at his brother for a bit until smiling saying softly back ”Go for it brother…” After which Grave stood up and walked outwards before vanishing into the night sky leaving no trace of him but his foot prints.

^ After traveling several ways he appeared within the mountain range within the lightning country as it was covered with water that was very shallow with him able to only have his feet sink a bit he would focus on his chakra to have him float above the water a bit before having to relax his body. It was time for him to begin the training he sat out to complete this time with a different goal in mind. He opened his palm out as he started to have chidori appear but then within a moment it vanished as he continued focusing on his chakra once more molding a sphere that was rotating. Lifting upwards he started to imagine the effects of suiton and raiton coming together as they started forming into the center of the sphere he quickly had it change once more as the sphere now was a spinning disk like. On his hand though it seemed like he was wearing a shining glove.

^ Grave lifted his head up with a smirk releasing the technique yelling out, “Ranton –Rasensori yo yo! the glimmering light would fly off quickly still attached to his hand with a string like of ranton connecting them both together. The rotating disk did not seem to even be spinning as the effects of the ranton was smooth across like a katana but with a small bulge coming from each side of it with the lines of ranton leading back to Grave. However something seemed off after release, Grave started to loss control of the technique as he could hear a high pitch noise drilling into his own head. Falling over the consideration of the technique broke having his breathing heavily as the lines broke and it would start cutting into the side of a mountain leaving only a small scratch that can be viewed up close.

^ Shaking his head recovering from it he turned his attention to the idea of the technique. ”I guess…that is one flaw I did not see coming at all. Getting up Grave took a few minutes to think of a way to negate the pitching noise that was causing an issue onto him. Thinking how the light bends to track its target. Then going back to knowing the vibrations are shot out from the technique Grave opened his eyes thinking about it for a moment saying, ”That’s it…I’ll create a cheap way of having the vibrations be cancelled out. If the technique is releasing the noise then I’ll have one that releases the same noise but back at it so the cancel mid way. At the same time…if someone else knew Ranton…this could protect me in a way. Grave had quickly finished up his hand seals as he started focusing Ranton outwards just like the lightning armor technique but instead of it be large it was smaller and slimmer releasing the same humming noise but at a lower pitch.

^ Having it die out Grave started to think for a moment as he completed two of 3 techniques he was working on. It was time for him to complete the next ones. Clapping his hands together then completed a three hand seal combination having a metal rod form from his palm has he held it tightly throwing the metal rod into the ground. Splitting the ground it landed in Grave began his experiment as he turned facing away from the road he created a shadow clone of himself. After each exchanged bows and jumped way from one another. The shadow clone started to perform chidori rushing over at Grave with it but as it neared the chiodri started to loss power as it was being drained into the metal rod. Smiling the technique worked as he was using the effects of absorbing chakra to pull raiton out from the caster and ground it making it seem weak.

^ Though the clone was slowing down noticing it with a smiled as its body started to change from a peach color skin tone to a darker more steel iron mix. This was next part of training as Grave jumped over his shadow clone and to dodge but turned to see the contact of a fist hitting the ground splitting but causing a small crater to appear. The technique seemed to worked as well as it was known to him. ”Seems that worked here I thought Kouton – Ultimate shield would cause us to be slower due to the weight.” Turning to stare at the original the clone nodded as well but explained knowing why, ”True..but our bodies already have small traces of metal in them as well being carbon life forms are we did was increase the carbon within our skin and turning into a flexible metal that is able to not slow us down but increase the endurance and striking power of our body.”

^ That said from the clone Grave nodded only to take a deep breath whispering, ”Are you ready?” from which Nekomata would release a small roar towards Grave as though she was set for everything. Grave drew his arms back and smiled as he thrust forward with a black dragon appearing on his right arm and a red one appearing on the left, ”Katon…Red Flame Scarlet Dragon…Enton…Black Hell Dragon!” After which the clone saw from distant as the sparks of a red and black flame came streaming out from the hands of Grave as he landed looking over at the clone whom was still wrapped in the body shield but it was broken a bit as Grave took the change to clap his hands and grow a wooden spear from his hand throwing it at the clone as it made contact to the stomach of the clone Grave slid to a stop. As he made one hand seal from which the branch exploded taking out the clone from the inside out.

^ The style created to help with controlling the tailed beasts power for Grave helped a bit more as he was using the element of Nekomata to complete the training of learning the two flamed techniques. Sighing though he was tired and started to notice the sun was starting to rise from which Grave smiled to himself. ”That completes…the training for the new techniques…I better hurry back before grandfather wakes up wondering where I am.” Grave smiled as he rushed back to the mansion but within the shadows the figures would appear smiling from their hiding spots. ”Yes…Asakura Grave continue to get stronger…so we can finally obtain what we desire most.” Arriving Grave sighed lightly as he quickly ran towards his room to get the rest he needed. But knew it was not going to be long before he would next get up.

Words: 6467
- Obtained Sage Mode
- Obtained Techniques - > http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/ (Second Post)
- (+60 MF)
- (Experience: +6467)

[END]
Back to top Go down

Asakura Distract and Lightning Country Mountains: Chapter 4 - 6 (Training - S) [Awakening, Darkness of Asakura & Acceptance)
Page 1 of 1