Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] Empty
PostSubject: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:02

Returning back home Grave looked around with a smile only to decide it was time for him to leave and return back to his original training. But soon was stopped as his brother finally appeared before him with a wild smile of a mad man. "Grave its been a while as it not?!" Soon after saying that a giant arm of fire came at Grave to cause damage under the ground him as Grave jumped back sliding and looked up at him, "Hao…what do you want…Even more so at a time like this." Grave reached back to get ready to pull his staff for battle.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:07

Twirling it around his index and middle finger releasing the staff into the sky Grave quickly darted at his brother pulling out his sword with the spirit energy blade ignited coming at Hao's face. Only for the young male to move back as the blade's pointed only missed by an inch. Smiling at the short reach Hao placed his right hand up into the air to grab Grave's left wrist. Hao then started pulling him closer to place his right foot into Grave's stomach pushing hard to launch Grave from Hao's sight. Hao watched as Grave was shot into the ground with his staff landing by his side.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:12

"You're really weak, I thought you'd be stronger than this…dear brother." Lifting his right hand the flamed creature moved its hand in corresponding as it began to moved down on to Grave. Pulling his staff towards him Grave triggered his ability to create a shield from the staff only to be launched from the pit hole that he had created. "W-What…You created an armor around your staff to shield you…pathetic way of trying to live boy!" Roaring in the background the flame creature started throwing punches at Grave. Soon to see them coming Grave focused the armor around his clothing as he took the hits flying into a tree. 'Damn…that actually hurt…'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:17

Landing on his knees coughing up a small amount of blood, Grave stood up weakly trying to gain his balance. "So you still think you can fight me at the rate you are at please…" Hao smirked as the beast lowered seeming to begin charging up for an attack with its mouth. "Take this…Katon-Genshihou!" Soon the beast fired a large blast from its mouth coming directly at Grave. "Oh…Shit!" Quickly forming hand seals to have a stoned warrior come taking the hit only to slide into the tree damaging the ground around them. Grave stood with his armor broken but the beast of stone rising being the same height of the flame one.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:22

Breathing heavily it seemed that Grave was able to summon his element beast as well again. Smiling at this Grave placed his together focusing on his spiritual power to form armor around the beast. "Now…Let's see which is really stronger." Grave yelled as Hao was shocked to see his brother fuse two techniques into one. With quick speed the stone creature allowed an upper cut to be done to the flame beast knocking it on its back. "D-Damnit!" Hao yelled as he jumped releasing his technique looking down at Grave from the sky. Breathing harder still Grave had to release both techniques as he landed on the ground. 'Great…creating an armor and summoning the elemental beast is hard enough on my body.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:27

Grave looked up as his brother landed on the ground softly looking at him with an evil glare. "Seems…I have more to thank you for…I did not think you had the power to create both at once." Hao gripped his fist tightly as he vanished quickly appearing behind Grave with a smile. "But you will not dodge this attack!" creating a claw of flames on his right hand Hao was coming to crash down on Grave's head as he ducked forward to roll from the attack. The gravel was shooting from the ground hitting his back as he had ducked out the way. Standing up quickly Grave's reaction wasn't fast enough as the blades made contact with his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:32

But a flamed cloaked covered over Grave's body as Hao's hand caught fire removing quickly. "W-what the hell…a flame cloak…we don't have a technique like that…" Gripping tightly of his burned hand he looked closely at the technique and eye widen as it formed around Grave's body. "Yeah…we don't…but "We" do…" Rushing instantly without being seen Grave's fist landed launching Hao's body into a tree having him cough blood up from the punch. "Woah…didn't think I was able to do that…" "Shut it human…he tried to kill me…I will not allow that to happen as long as I exist!". Smiling at that Grave stood tall looking over at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:37

"I'm not going to kill you or finish this match I only want to know…how you were able to obtain a higher power so easily…you know of it and I wish to know." Hao stood up shaking while coughing up blood."A higher power?...You speak of knowledge…the power we all share…but a higher one to unlock more abilities within us." Hao smirked with his teeth shining red from the blood. Roaring once again the flames covered his body fusing together summoning back the creature around his body. "If you wish to know…defeat me then I'll tell you how it all works!" Hao laughed as this time as two flaming claws were around his wrists like a wild tiger.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:42

"So…that's his Bakeru - Yaiba…If that's the case…I wonder…" Focusing on his chakra soon the voice could be heard, "Do not use that technique…idiot use your element once again…I'll give you the power this time to force an even stronger version to do battle against him." Grave stayed quiet for a moment only to nodding as he formed the 4 hand seals once more summoning forth his Earth God. As it was gripping its fists together the Earth god was ready for battle. As Grave focused again yelling out, "Bakeru -Yaiba!" the Earth God roared as its right hand to the form a giant spiritual blade. "That's one…now, Bakeru - Yoroi!" As he changed his hand seals twice now the beast roared growing an stronger armor around its body.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 07:47

Hao stood watching the Earth God take a different form as it was now an Earth God Warrior. "What…I've never…thought of the techniques being used like that…how…" Soon Grave lifted his own right arm as the God lifted up its giant blade to bring it down with great force onto Hao. "Take this!" Hao blinked as he moved his claws in front of him taking the hit but being launched into the ground sliding leaving a trail of unearthed. As the God took the blade back up for another attack, Grave's eyes was watching carefully as a tear started to fall down his cheek. "Why…Why do we have to continue just give up!" Hao tried standing as he was bleeding from his head and his right arm was broken bleeding from the shoulder down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]   [Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo - Quest Mission: Knowledge is Power?! [Asakura Vs Asakura Final Chapter]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next