Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Control and Mastery Fuu element training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Control and Mastery Fuu element training Empty
PostSubject: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 14:47

Fuu stood at the bottom of a tree one with leaves near the top and it was her goal to reach them and then practice for her wind style using those leafs. Her father had explained to her that if she focused chakra into the bottom of her feet she should be able to walk up the tree, and then when she was done with that she would need to get a leaf from the tree and try and cut it with her wind chakra. She made a hand sign and focused herself with it, channeling chakra into her feet she put her first step onto the trunk and her first step was fine as was her second, but as soon as she tried to take a third step she tumbled off and landed on her butt. Was it not the right amount of chakra? Did she loose concentration half way through? She scratched her head with both hands, clearly frustrated at her inability to do it the first time, she sighed and looked back up at the tree. "Alright, so it's not as easy as I thought, so what, I'm gonna get up there before I run out of chakra and before the end of the day. Stupid tree isn't gonna beat me if I have anything to say about it." Fuu stood back up to try again.

Each time she climbed she got a little closer, thankfully the tree was very short so she could get to the top quite quickly after she started running up the tree with the chakra put into her feet, She claimed her prize of leaves and touched down with nearly half her chakra. Now for the difficult part, change in chakra nature.

Fuu held the leaf between her fingers and imagined cutting it in half with her chakra, she made a strained face like she was really putting in all her effort. It took a moment but then she managed to make a itty bitty cut on the edge of the leaf. She glared at the leaf as if she were angry at if for not being cut all the way on the first try. "Alright, we can do better if I were satisfied with just that how could I ever master scorch style" She redoubled her effort to cut the leaf and continued to do the same until she was completely out of chakra.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 16:15

Words:403
Train: Chakra Control (-3 TP)Rolling 1
Train: Element Control (-4 TP)Rolling 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 16:15

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 16:18

Chakra Control: 9 X1.1= 10
Wind Control: 2 X 1.1 = 2
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 17:42

well fixing that mistake I guess I get 2 wind rolls since Element is actually only 2 TP
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptySun Jul 01 2018, 17:42

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 17:30

5X1.1=6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control and Mastery Fuu element training   Control and Mastery Fuu element training Empty

Back to top Go down

Control and Mastery Fuu element training
Page 1 of 1