Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Training - Element control + Int x4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo Training - Element control + Int x4 Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training - Element control + Int x4   Solo Training - Element control + Int x4 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 13:49

Raijin looked around as he entered into the country of fire, he nodded with a smirk that he had arrived there before he stopped at a ramen vendor, “I’ll have a bowl please.” Raijin called out as he sat down on one of the stools, “just a moment!” he heard called back to him, he waited for a moment before a man stepped out from behind a wall, “what will it be sir?” the man asked Raijin, he just looked at the man and nodded, “I’ll have your beef bowl dish.” Raijin replied.

The man got to work quickly making the dish for Raijin while he sat there and pulled out his scroll and went through his jutsu scroll trying to make it sense of his two other jutsu’s, he sighed before he rested his forehead off his arms on the counter before he rolled up the scroll when the food was done, he looked over to the man who noticed his scroll but not the contents, “working on something?” the man asked a little curious as to why a samurai would wear a kunai holsters on his legs, Raijin looked at him and nodded, “yeah, I’m not just a samurai, I’m also a shinobi.” He replied as he took a bite of his meal, the man gave him an interested look, “but I thought samurai weren’t allowed to participate in the shinobi ways.” The man asked, Raijin looked up at him and nodded with a smile on his face, “we aren’t supposed to normally, but my father was a great samurai once upon a time and my mother was a shinobi, and I’m born of a special case, by the way, this is good.” Raijin said, the man smiled, “thank you for the compliment.” The man said as he nodded, “Interesting, and what brings you to our fair country and village?” he asked, Raijin looked up at him and smiled after taking another bite from his meal, “never been here so I decided a visit was in order.” Raijin said as he continued to eat his meal.
348 wc = 191 exp
2% Kaguroiraiton control + 2 from quick learner
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Element control + Int x4   Solo Training - Element control + Int x4 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 13:50

Intelligence roll x4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Element control + Int x4   Solo Training - Element control + Int x4 EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 13:50

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 5, 4, 1, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training - Element control + Int x4   Solo Training - Element control + Int x4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training - Element control + Int x4
Page 1 of 1