Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 27 2017, 19:18

~ x - XIII : Darkness sets in - x ~

It was two days after Chiasa discovered Oda's corpse; yesterday was a mess. Since she was the first to identify his body, she was asked questions and had interviews all day. She didn't have the time to grieve properly. Her and Oda never got along, but they were still family. It from this heartbreak that she would begin to grow cold. Chiasa began to detach herself from everyone. It would be the only way she could do her job without feeling remorse. An assassin with a conscience was a contradiction. Kojuro's and Oda's deaths would be the essential steps to her descent into darkness.

Back in their usual spot of training, Chiasa and Shoji sat down in the middle of the plains practicing Nature Transformation again. Chiasa was still a novice at this, but she was picking it up faster than Shoji thought. His constant missions kept him from checking up on her as much as she wanted, so it was a relief to see that she had been doing good on her own. He noticed that the reinforced chakra paper that she had was starting to burn a little. What was even more impressive was that the purple flames that were eating away at the purple. "Wow, Chiasa. I was worried about you for a while, but it seems like you've been practicing while I've been away. I think I can finally start to teach you some genjutsu." he said as he observed her. Chiasa focus never left her chakra paper
"Well, it's about time. You mentioned that I would be a good genjutsu user and yet, you haven't even taught me the Academy Ranked Genjutsu yet" She retorted back. She was changing mentally, and without a doubt, he must have heard about what happened with Oda, news in the village traveled fast. She didn't want him to provide her with any advice on how to become stronger or how to deal with loss; she only wanted him to help her become more active and perfect her genjutsu. Chiasa mind was already made up that she was going to have to become more distant to everyone. She couldn't let him even suspect that something was wrong.
"After I teach you some genjutsu, I would like to teach you some Ninjutsu as well. Of course, since you didn't go to the Academy, I'll need to get you up to speed with every Academy ranked jutsu." Shoji said with a chuckle. "Believe it or not, you are strong enough to become a Chuunin, and that is what we need to work on." Chiasa still focused on transforming her chakra into the slip of paper as he spoke, but she was liking what he was saying so far. "I sense a lot of hidden potential in you; we just have to pull it out and start teaching you actual attacks." As Shoji spoke to her, the purple flame began to eat more of Chiasa's paper; she could hide her emotion physically but hadn't quite learned to do so with her chakra. Shoji laughed, thinking this was her being excited and eager. He was only half right, Chiasa was eager, but not for the reason that Shoji would have approved over. She was eager because the next time the Sumishu family would come around she would be ready to end their lives. For her assassinations, she was only utilizing whatever tools she could get her hands on, but now Shoji was about to introduce her to a world of all new possibilities. The chakra paper became engulfed by the purple flames, which vanished into nothingness. | 602 words |

Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Element and Chakra Control Rolls   XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 27 2017, 19:21

Chakra Control x1
Katon Mastery x2

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Element and Chakra Control Rolls   XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 27 2017, 19:21

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 9, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 27 2017, 19:24

Final Results

Experience:
  • 602 exp

Control Increases:

• Chakra Control: +9

Elemental Mastery Increases:

• Katon Master: +14

[!] All TP Spent [!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

XIII : Darkness sets in [Solo - Training - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1