Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control]  Hiraishin Inshitsu Empty
PostSubject: [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu   [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control]  Hiraishin Inshitsu EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:38

Inshitsu stopped walking on the path that would have taken him to the village, realizing that he had forgotten something. ‘I never did test my lightning ability.’ he sighed as he turned around and started towards the field again. ’I really got to start marking this stuff down.’ He wasn’t far from the field since it was in sight. He stopped on the edge of the field wondering if he was ready to actually do this.’ Of course I’m ready I am the only one who knows what my father has done.’ With his mind set on attacking his father, he started towards the middle of the field. As he approached the middle of the field, he started to clear his mind as he could never call upon raiton when he was angry. He sat down in the middle of the field and formed the rabbit hand sign and focused on calling raiton. He stayed in that position for several minutes before it happened. He felt it. A spark of energy surging from within his body, but as soon as it had appeared, it vanished. Inshitsu stood up, scratching his head as he did so. ‘How do they do it? I can barely feel it, never the less hold it.’ He kicked at the ground, then looked at the sky, ’I can do this. I hope I can. If I can’t, then the man claiming to be his father will be free to live on.’ Inshitsu frowned at that thought and proceeded to go down the dirt path that will lead him back to the village.

Word Count:266
Exp:133
Bonus Exp:13
Exp Post:10
Total Exp:156
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu   [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control]  Hiraishin Inshitsu EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:39

Stat Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu   [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control]  Hiraishin Inshitsu EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 21:39

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu   [Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control]  Hiraishin Inshitsu Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo - Training: 1st Slot Element Control] Hiraishin Inshitsu
Page 1 of 1