Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12 2015, 18:54

Post 29.

After the squabbling between the tiger and Ravana, the large Tiger looked to Asura. "What is your name, human?" the tiger asked, addressing Asura and trying to take attention away from Ravana.

Working back up to standing, Asura looked to the larger tiger. "Um... Jiin Asura, sir. " Asura answered with a bow of his head.

A soft growl escaped the tiger as he thought of something. "Asura, eh? " the tiger pondered, his large tail swishing back and forth. "I am Lord Byakko. Though most call me "Boss Byakko." I am the leader of South TIger tribe. The little cat you have grown to know is my son, Xu-fu." he introduced, both himself and the little cat. Asura looked down to the white kitten, known as Xu-Fu. It gave another 'meow' at his direction, clearly liking him. "It seems my son has taken a genuine shine to you. Despite this event, I am glad he found someone kind to put his trust in."

Asura looked to the little cat and saw how it looked at him with interest. It was that same innocent cute look the cat had. He had no idea why the cat liked him so much but it did.

"That or maybe he hopes to eat you when he grows up," Boss Byakko added, causing Asura to look up in shock. "... Just kidding, mostly."

"Great..." Asura sighed.

"Regardless, thank you Asura for returning my son to me. I shall remember your name. "Boss Byakko said. WIth that, he reached down and picked up the little cub with the tip of his mouth, just lightly to the back of the cub's fur and threw him upward, having him land on the top of his head. "Should you come to my homeland, I shall be sure to keep you in mind... should you survive the journey of course,. "

This puzzled Asura. What land, what journey-- should he survive. He turned to Ravana, and the only answer he got was his usual smirk.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12 2015, 19:37

Post 30.

At that time, the tiger nodded his head to both Ravana and Asura. Without another word, lightning struck from the heavens and Boss Byakko was encased in lightning, and seemingly Xu-fu was unharmed in this process as he rode on his father's head. In the blink of an eye, Byakko jumped up and became like lightning. He hopped from mountain side to mountain side and even beyond the clouds nearby. He ascended with his strides and were soon gone, leaving only the howling winds and rumble of thunder behind him.

Asura felt extremely relieved now that the massive tiger was gone. While he did in fact miss the little kitten of a tiger cub and had enjoyed what time he had taking care of him, it was nice to find out it had a home and got to go back to it.

"Well, that was unexpected," Ravana said, looking into the distance where the tiger had ran off in. "If that wasn't an invitation, I don't think any tiger could do better."

Curious, Asura looked up to the rogue ninja, wondering what he meant. "Excuse me? What do you mean by that?" he asked.

Ravana slapped Asura on the back in a friendly gesture. "Well, kid, not just anyone can earn a contract with the tigers. I had to fight to get mine. Its how I met Byakko. Trust me, we had our shares of scruffles before I could summon tigers. But trust me" he added winking at him. "Tigers are some of the strongest summons you can have in this world. "

Asura looked at Ravana for a moment, then gave him a crossed look. "So let me guess this straight," Asura asked, " I spent the past hour dodging and running from a gigantic man-eating tiger carrying its son, who you knew all this time and you decided not to tell me anything!?"

Ravana didn't say anything for a moment, but just tried to contain his laughter. "YOu should of seen your face when you learned you had his kid," he said.

Pop! A vein showed near the top of Asura's head. "YOU SUCK OLD MAN!"

KABOOM! Asura released a Katon technique nearby, the smoke billowing off in the distance after he attempted to blast Ravana away in his anger.

As the afternoon sunset began to descend, Asura and Ravana made their way back to Iwa-- with Asura now earning a semi-good repour with the Tigers. With this friendship and renewed understanding, Asura knew he could possibly earn a contract with the tigers and grow even stronger as a Shinobi.

QUest End
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12 2015, 19:53

Total Word COunt: 13,134 + 25 percent for group interaction = 16,417 exp.

Total Reward Dice Rolls : 17.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12 2015, 19:53

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 78, 39, 13, 72, 8, 55, 7, 96, 98, 47, 15, 48, 27, 54, 53, 93, 37
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5