Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04 2015, 23:14

Heise couldn’t help but laugh at the threat from Asura. He knew Asura was clearly capable of it but it was still funny in his opinion. Wukong who had been analytically studying the beast and shrugged.
“Mreow”
Both Heise and Wukong were now watching as the plush toy was nudging along Asura.
“Aww The furry pet likes you!” Heise said still joking around. When Asura asked what to do with it, Heise was the first to jump to suggestions.
“YOU CAN TRAIN IT TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE FISH HUNTER!” Heise said. Most likely it was due to the fact that he himself was hungry but who cared about details. Wukong stared at him for a moment and shook his head.
“Do you not see it’s skin? What if he shaves the skin and sells it on the black market for money” Wukong yelled. Heise shook his head and punched Wukong.
“NO BAKA! He has to train it to become the legendary House cat ninja. Capable of blending in with the shadows and retrieving data!” Heise replied. Wukong pointed to the cat and made note of its exceptional cuteness and large head.
“Do you not see this thing Heise? This thing is to cute to become a Ninja animal. It doesn’t even speak our language.” He said. The two continued arguing for a bit of a while and even began speaking in the monkey native dialect. It had come naturally to Heise ever since he’d been able to master sage mode. After arguing both had finally agreed on something for asura to do with the pet.
“You can use it to pick up hot girls!!!” Heise said with his hands now rubbing his own face.
“Yeah girls” Wukong replied dumbly repeating the actions of the first monkey.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 23:40

Asura glared at his friends, seeing how they had their own little ideas about what to do with the cat. The little cat heared them and listened. Though he appeared no more than a simple animal, it looked to Wukong at the mention of skinning him for his fur. Whether it knew what he said or not, the cat softly pawed his way over to the monkey... finding his tail. The cat became mesmerized by the tail...

Chomp!

It was Asura's time to laugh as the little white kitten had went over to Wukong and bit his tail. The cat bit on it as if it was a cat toy, probably giving the monkey a very unpleasant shock.

Hense's responce to use it to get the ladies attention did raise Asura's interest, but he didnt' want to get the girls attention via it just being cute. Still, it did make him smile. "maybe... "

Realizing the monkey might have an issue with the cat now, Asura sighed. "Alright... time to send it back. Maybe next time I can do something a bit bigger," Asura said as he picked up the cat away from Wukong-- before he could do something regretable to the kitten-- and put him on the ground. After that... Asura made a hand sign, preparing to end the jutus and ideally send the little cat back to where it came from. "Release!!"

Asura had shouted it out... but afterward, nothing happened. The cat remained, looking up at Asura with its loving eyes. "Mreow..." the cat meowed back, as if confused by his action.

"Eh...? Um-- Release!" he tried again.

Nothing happened. No smoke, no vanishing cat. The cat just remained.

Now it rolled onto its back its belly up in the air as if begging to be petted or played with.

Asura had a nervous sweat on him as he realized what happened. "Um... I think we have a problem here. I can't send it back," he said to Heise.

This was not only embarrassing but bad. He had also no control of his summon or the ability to send it back where it came from. But that was just the beginning of their problems.

"Lord Asura? Are you there?" A female voice came out from beyond the trees. Asura turned around in alarm, realizing who it was.

"Damn it!" Asura hissed, and turned to Heise. "It's Aki! Quick hide or something--!" he siad clearly flustered and his face a bit red. Why, Heise could only guess. Grabbing the little kitten, Asura quickly held hid it behind his back trying to act casually despite his predicament.

It was then that she appeared, a young brunette in priestess robes as she calmly entered the clearing. "Lord Asura... oh, I'm sorry were you busy training?" she asked.

Asura tried to keep a calm face but he had a hard time, especially with the little cub squirming in his grip behind him.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05 2015, 23:53

Wukong shrieked in pain as the teeth dangled into his tail. Had Asura not grabbed the cat, Wukong would have surely killed it in the moment. Meanwhile, Heise stood idly by as Wukong had been terrorized but the little demon.
“Why don’t you ever help me!” Wukong yelled as he blew air on ]his tail wounds. Heise simply laughed as he watched his friend attend to his wounds. Heise’s main focus now was to keep the cat for himself. Maybe he could pick up the females from the Iwa bars. Heise heard a rumor of the girls in iwa having some of the biggest hips around, if one were to sit on his-

“Release!” Asura yelled. Heise immediately looked up from his day dream and turned to Asura who was getting ready to release the cat. Heise instinctively punched Asura in the face as a reaction.
“Damn it. Sorry. You almost did something stupid. Every time people do something stupid. I just punch them.” Heise said noting his own flaws. Angry Wukong now had another suggestion up his sleeve.
“I say we eat it.” Wukong said bitterly. Heise stopped for a moment and stared at him. He even considered the possibility for the moment.
“I’ve always wanted to try kitten meat” Wukong said as he moved closer to the cat. Heise saw Wukong’s advancement and grabbed him by the tail. He then dragged him away a couple of feet and tossed him in the opposite direction of the cat. Heise then walked over to the cat an analyzed it. He didn’t know why but Heise could sense chakra immolating from the cat. Though all beings had chakra this one was… different.
“Asura… let me have the cat for a bit.” Heise said noting his evil plans. Images of women admiring the cat’s beauty and then admiring Heise for taking care of the cat flashed in his head.

“Where did you get it?” One girl would say.
“I rescued boeboe from it’s own family. It’s an Ocelot. They are very territorial.” Heise said.

Wukong looked up and walked over to Asura and the Kitten.
“Do you know who Heise is talking to?” Wukong asked making a mental note of how his friend daydreams.

“I think we have a problem here” Asura said. Heise snapped out of his day dreaming and looked at Asura.
“Lord Asura!” Another female voice said. Heise looked up in confusion yet again this time at the oncoming voice.
“Lord?” Both Wukong and Heise said in unison as they turned their head to stare back at Asura. Both Wukong and Heise transformed into small stone rocks using the transformation jutsu learned by the monkey ninja temple.
“Is that his girlfriend?” Wukong thought to himself and Heise.
“The real question is why she called that scrub lord!” Heise thought back to Wukong.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06 2015, 00:17

Asura grunted and rubbed his face from the punch. It stung and certainly did added to his failing to call back the animal. "WHAT THE HELL YA JERK!?" Asura snarled at him. All the while the cat looked at the three of them, pretty much all making fools of themselves as soon the woman joined into the small enclave of trees to meet Asura. Asura rubbed his face a bit but still kept the cat behind him, hidden as best as he could.

"Hey I am for chasing skirts too but come on! you ever heard of cruelty to animals?" Asura argued...

As the two monkeys hid among the forest, Aki entered. Asura remained calm despite having the small kitten in his hand. "Uh... Hi Aki... by the way, do you have to keep calling me lord ? Seriously, I am not some blue blooded nobel." he replied, rubbing the back of his head.

Aki smiled, knowing well that Asura was not accustomed to the treatment. "I'm sorry, still as a shrine maiden to the Jiin clan, it is only appropriate i show proper respect to one of your clan." she replied.

"Trust me, you can do that AFTER i finally get better at my job," Asura replied, never liking being called a lord, despite his family's status in Iwa.

"Mreow..." the cat meowed behind him, to which Asura tried to stiffle.

"What was that?" Aki asked, hearing the sound. Despite her being a shrine keeper, she was indeed a growing ninja in the art of sealing.

"Uh... nothing... nothing... " Asura fibbed but clearly he was doing all he could to keep the cat in his hand, despite it lightly pricking his hand with its claws and teeth, trying to get loose too.

The two attempted to dance-- Aki trying to see behind Asura, while Asura kept his front to her, trying to prevent her from seeing the cat, but finally, the cub got loose from Asura and hopped down to the ground.

"OH my!" Aki said, clearly surprised and a smile to her face.

"I can explain--!" Asura shouted but was interrupted by her.

"What an adorable little kitten! Oh my god, its so cute!" she said as she looked at the cat. It meowed at her too, greeting her it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29 2015, 10:06

Aki swept the little kitten up in her hands and held it up. Not resisting, the little cat meowed to her, looking absolutely adorable to her. "Aww. Where did you find it? Its so cute I could just snuggle with him all day," Aki said, loving how cute it was.

Asura was speechless as Aki began to play with the kitten. "Um... well Its a bit of a story but he is harmless. At least I hope he is..." he said the last part to himself. "Um I was trying to pratice summoning and he appeared. "

Aki turned to Asura and handed the cat to him, to which he picked up by the little arms and held, surprised. "Hmm.. its quite an unusual animal. " she said. At that time, Asura put the little cat down, and right then and there, it rolled on its back with its white stomach up. The cat nuzzled against Asura's feet, showing affection for him. "Aww! It likes you! Cat's only really do that if they truly are at ease with others around them. Its a sign of affection."

Asura blinked, unaware that this animal had grown so fond of him. "He likes me that much?" he said. All the while he still kept aware of Heise nearby and his monkey friend. He could only imagine just what they were thinking about him and Aki. And it would be obvious there was something between them.

"Well, I still have other duties to perform at the house," she said, and looked to the kitten, now looking at her. "Are you going to bring him back to the house?" she asked.

Asura sweated a bit but tried to make light of it. Aki might not of guessed of the cat's nature, but Master Roku would! If he got caught and realized he couldn't un-summon the cat, he would be in big trouble. "Well I like to but ... um you mind keeping this a secret? I dont want Roku to really know I have a um... pet."

She frowned a bit at that, but sighed. "I wont say anything unless asked. You know I dislike lying to my elders, especially Lord Roku." she said, and bowed to Asura.

"Trust me, I won't make you lie.... just lets not brag about this so freely okay?" Asura said, a nervous tone to his voice. "I would really owe you one."

For a moment, he thought he saw a mischievous smirk to her grin and twinkle in her eye at that offer. "Hmm... alright, I'll be sure to think of something you can do for me later on," she said with a playful tone and winked at him.

Asura felt a sudden blush cross his face as he tried to control his reaction. With that she gave an honorable bow to him, still seeing him as a head member of the Jiin clan and left.

The cat continued to look up at Asura, wondering why he was so red all of a sudden. "Mreow..."

Asura looked down at the cat, glaring at him. "You see what position you put me in?" he said to the cat, despite it not being able to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29 2015, 10:45

Post 8--

Heise and his monkey friend had gone missing now and Asura was left alone with the cat. After some time trying to figure out what to do with the cat and no where to just leave it on its own, he decided to take it back home to the Jiin estate. After he had cleared the wilderness of the forest and mountains and back to Iwa, he kept the cat close to his chest. If someone he knew were to come and see him, he could easily hide the cat in his vest, though a smug area it would be. Still he had to keep the cat hidden, or else they may get the sense of the nature of the strange animal and how it came to be.

Finally arriving back home, Asura saw no sign of Roku as he made his way through the estate. he was quickly making his way to his room, trying to avoid any other clan members and priests. Finally, he had reached his room, kicked open the sliding door and slipped inside.

The cat had began to struggle after a while and finally, he shut the door, letting the cat go. The moment it was freed, it began to explore his room. It jumped on the small table, explore the nooks and cranes to his furniture and even looked under his bed. The cat was very curious and tired from his training, Asura let him explore to his leisure. Asura soon found himself moving to his bed and flopped down onto the mattress, exhausted.

He could hear the soft meows as he drove off to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29 2015, 11:56

Post 9--

It was night time now as Asura felt something lick Asura's face.

In his mind he was having a particularly embarrassing and interesting dream of Aki-- having come in, thrown herself on Asura and the two getting far more cozy. Despite Asura's actual thoughts and actions it was getting interesting...

... till he opened his eyes to find the licking was coming from the little cat.

"GWAAA!!" Asura jumped from bed and sat up, looking to see the cat sitting and staring at him.

"Meow!" it said in a small whine.

"Stupid cat... what is --" and then he realized all too well, what every pet needed. It needed food. Looking at the clock, it was still early evening. He must of passed out from all the training he had done. "Right...Guess you do need food. Alright..."

Asura pulled himself out of bed and walked to the door. "Okay, you-- stay here and keep quiet. I'll go get you something to eat," he told the cat. In response the little cat just tilted his head and sat there on the floor. Asura closed the door and went to get the food.

He had gotten into the kitchen easy enough and got out some food-- for both himself and the little cat. Some sushi, milk and fruit for himself. He carried it in his arms as he softly walked down the hall. He turned a corner-- about to enter his room.. till he met him.

"Good evening, Asura," the black haired middle aged man said. Master Roku in his black and red robes.

Asura jumped, nearly losing his grip on the food he had collected. "Ah! er-- master Roku, good evening! Eheh..." he said.

Roku looked at Asura and all the food he had in his arms. "Did you fall asleep without eating again? Damn it, Asura... you gotta take better care of yourself. You can't do anything without taking the time to eat." he patronized-- being the closest thing to a parent that Asura knew. "Seems you got more than enough..."

Asura tried hard to think, knowing full well that he had alot of food in hand, enough for two people. He tried to keep calm and he saw his room just a little ways ahead. "Oh well, I am trying, Master. " he said-- and just as he was about to be at ease, he saw something--

The door to his room was left ajar. Just slightly, as if something slipped out. ANd at the very end of the hall, he saw the light swishing of a white and blue tail. The cat moving along the hall.

"GAH!!" Asura gasped, realizing the cat had escaped from his room!

"Something wrong?" Roku asked, snapping Asura's attention back to the fact his Master was right in front of him.

"N-no nothing. Nothing at all Master. Just tired is all," he said, as he began to walk as casually as possible around his master. "Well, its late and all. I will see you in the morning. Gnight!" he said and after he had walked around him, sprinted down the hall to his room.

Roku watched as he ran away, knowing full well that tone of voice meant he was doing something that he had no intention to tell anyone. He sighed. "That boy... talking to him is like talking to a dog sometimes. You have no idea what he is thinking." Roku commented and headed down the opposite end of the hall.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29 2015, 14:07

Post 10--

Asura had dropped the rest of the food he had been carrying into his room and quickly ran down the hall again, following the trail that the little kitten had taken. He had quickly sprinted down the hall and looked for any trace of the little kitten. He was starting to look room through room, peeking in to try and find him . Then, he heard the kitten. A soft meow from one of the nearby rooms...

Meanwhile, Aki was in her own room. She was dressed in a night gown-kimono that was rather short and colored pink with blossoms on it. She had no clue that she wasn't alone as the little cat crept in. She was in the middle of combing her hair when she heard the soft meow. Looking down, she found the blue and white striped cat looking up at her. "Aww... you silly kitty. You should know better than wandering around here," she said as she picked up the kitten and held him to her chest. She cradled him like a little child as she stood up from her night stand.

At that moment, the door open to reveal Asura, trying hard to find the cat. "Where are you you little---" he stopped to find Aki with the cat, dressed in her more lighter attire that did more than reveal her breasts a bit more. He stopped as she looked at him, realizing it was the worst time to walk in on her and of course ended up seeing the little cat in her arms made things worse. "I-I ahh...."

"AAAAHHH!!!" Aki screamed . Still holding the cat, she grabbed one of the nearby pillows and threw it at Asura, hitting him square in the face as he had been staring at her breasts for too long.

A moment had passed and Asura was now kneeling on the foor as Aki sat on her bed, the cat purring softly in her lap. It was a refersal as Asura was now the one to be proper to her. "I am so sorry for walking in on you. I didn't mean offense I swear." he said humbily.

Aki stroked the cat on her lap as she talked. "I-its okay just surprised me, is all, Lord Asura. "

He sighed as he lowered his head. "You keep calling me that, but I am no such thing. Anyway," he said as he got up and offered to take the cat, "Thanks for finding him. He slipped out when I wasn't looking. I gotta go feed him,"

Aki held on for him a bit. "I don't mind really. He's adorable," she said as she hugged him, causing a soft meow to escape the cat.

Asura was about to take the cat but soon Aki stopped him. "UM... Asura, I ... There is something I wanted to tell you for a while now," she said. Suddenly, she felt a bit more embarassed but with him here , she wanted to be honest with him. He looked at her confused, unsure what she was talking about. "I am honored to be able to spend time with you. I know you dislike being so formal but I want you to know... its because I have great respect for you," she said, her cheeks a bit flushed all of a sudden.

Asura was a bit confused as he rubbed the back of his head. "Um... I feel the same way. You and I known each other for a while," he said smiling back at her. "But yeah I just ... I am not worthy of all this praise you give me you know?" he said.

"Its not just about your heritage I respect you, Lor-- I mean Asura," she said as she moved closer. She was now inches from him, her getting a good view of his body as he only wore the light red vest which separated her from his muscular body and light tanned skin. "I I admire you, Asura. You are someone I admired and I ..." Both her and Asura were now inches apart. "I..."

It was impossible to tell who made the first move, but soon Aki and Asura were wrapped in eachother's arms and the two's lips were locked together, Aki more passionate as if to take Asura by surprise. However despite the blur of who moved first, Asura was just as quick to reciprocate as the idea of the cat in her arms was a faded memory. Her hands dug into his shoulders as his groped her back. She lost her breath in the passion of their embrace as she helped rid Asura of his vest till he was now half naked before her.

The two had tripped onto her low matress and fell, him on top of her as they kissed. Slowly, Asura moved lower, kissing down her neck and slowly parting her short kimono robe to reveal more of her soft creamy skin. He kissed and licked his way down, causing sparks of heat to dance over her body as she reached into his hair to hold on to.

"Oh... yeahh... ahhh"

She heard a soft purr as the licks traveled along her body, which she thought was a murr of passion from her soon to be lover, her body temperature rising with lust till.....

She opened her eyes to see darkness but felt the same rough licking. Startled, she threw open her covers and sat up in alarm. In the dark, she found the soft glowing form of the little strange cat at her feet, nuzzling and soon spotting her. "Meow..." he meowed, greeting her as she had finally woken up.

She had been dreaming up till now, having gone to bed early and now she was up and seeing that the kitten had indeed sneaked into her room. Finding him still adorable she sat up and patted the cat on the head. "You naughty little thing. you scared me," she said, trying to put the sudden dream she had behind her till...

WHOOMP! The sliding door opened. "Where are you , you little furba--" Asura shouted but soon looked to see Aki was in the room with the cat. His face went red. "A-Aki!" he said, having jumped to try and find the cat and had totally ignored the fact this was HER room.

Aki looked just as shocked, even more so as Asura looked at her. The young woman in her sleeping clothing had her legs open, revealed as well save for the small edge of her night gown and the open top, revealing a good amount of her clevage to view. All the while in the span of 3 seconds, his face grew even redder.

Aki too felt red in the face until she finally got to her senses! "WAAAAAHH!!" she screamed this time for real and started throwing things again, along iwth the shouts of Asura, the meows of the cat filling the night air.

That same night at that same time, in a village further away in Iwa-- something dangerous loomed high above the tree tops. It was massive as it tore through a nearby village. People screamed as it roared and smashed through buildings and trees. A monsterous tiger's roar echoed into the night, leaving destruction and terror in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30 2015, 23:04

Post 11.

The next morning was a bright and sunny day. The white clouds passed slowly among the sky and the peaks of the mountains in the distance. Things were peaceful as people chatted amongst themselves in the village of Iwa. Well almost peaceful.

As Asura passed by through town, murmurs were coming towards him, and fingers pointing. Some said it was odd, while other people said it was adorable. Asura walked, a bruise on his left cheek after a certain accident with one of the objects Aki threw at him last night. He had an embarrassed look on his face, but it wasn't due to just that. He was lucky he didn't cause any bigger of an issue besides accidentally walking in on Aki's room to find his ... little friend.

The small little blue and white cat gave soft meows as he was now perched on top of Asura's head. It sat there with its paws dangling off near Asura's forehead and hind paws resting just near his shoulders. The cat was now sitting there to keep comfy while Asura moved about.

He sighed, realizing this cat was becoming a handful. "What a pain... your lucky i have a soft spot for animals," Asura told the cat, who just nuzzled him happily.

As they walked they could hear the gossip going around the town.

"Did you hear? One of the outer villages got destroyed last night," a young woman was talking to another woman about it. "NO one really got a look at it , but they said it was some kind of gigantic animal. "

The other woman gasped. "You don't think it was a tailed beast, do you ?" she asked.

"No... nothing like that. It came and went but they said it was big and angry. Still, they haven't found it yet."

Asura didn't pay the rumors too much mind as he went to do some work around the village, then head back to try and figure out what he was going to do about this little furry pain in the butt on his head. He had to send it back somehow. He didn't know how long he could keep this little guy hidden.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01 2015, 14:05

Post 12

As crazy as it sounded, Asura was growing more used to the little cat on  his head as he walked around. He had finished his smaller errands and was going to head back home. The cat had behaved well and despite invoking the occasional glance at him, people found it pleasant.

"Aww," a gruff voice spoke up. Asura stopped as he recognized the voice. "Now this is a sight. I wish I had a camera,"

Asura groaned. "Oh no not him..." he said and turned.

Standing near the corner of the street was none other than Ravana, the Rogue NInja Asura had come to know as a second teacher and mentor. The man was a hedonistic bastard at times, but he was considered an S class rogue ninja for his sheer strength and power. While he was formidably skilled, he was otherwise a pain in the butt and a brute.  The large man walked over to Asura. "Heheh... isn't that an interesting sight. You got a pet, kid?" he said and despite Asura just there, reached over to pet the cat.

The cat saw the reach and nuzzled Ravana's large hand, basically its way of saying hello. Asura glared up at him, clearly his head now down from the man's angle. "Didn't take you for an animal lover, old man." Asura replied grumpily.

"Lets just say I happen to be a cat person myself," he said vaugly, smiling as he petted the cat himself. "Hm, pretty gutsy move finding a baby tiger cub, kid."

"I am not---" Asura stopped his faster reaction and looked up at Ravana. "What did you just say?" he said, confused by the nature of what he called the cat.

Ravana removed his hand, exciting a small meow from the cat. "It's a tiger cub. You can tell from the stripes and bone structure," he said pointing to the cat on his head. "Little ones are usually the most friendly, till they grow bigger and gnaw on your spine" he said with a laugh, clearly trying to freak out Asura.

And freak out he did a little bit. He knew he had summoned a cat but not a baby tiger. This situation was becoming worse and worse...

WHOOOOMM!! A major gust swept across Iwa all of a sudden, followed by the sound of a loud and angry roar. Many people on the street stopped and looked in alarm, Asura was curious what it was himself. "Oh what now!" Asura shouted. Leaving Ravana, he jumped using his chakra and scaled one of the taller buildings nearby.

Reaching a spire, Asura looked out from behind it, with the cat having been balanced and sitting on his head. Looking out into the distance he saw it. On the edge of Iwa, a massive beast could be seen! It tore through the stones and trees and was making its way closer and closer to Iwa. Its roar cast a powerful gust across the land, causing Asura's hair to sway and the cat to claw a little to hold on.

The creature was a large, white and blue striped tiger. Unlike other such beasts, it had a strange attire upon its body. It had two guards on its front paws, a spiked ring on its left rear leg, a strange metallic mask on its face, its mouth and features still visible. It was well at 60 feet tall and far longer as a creature on all fours, stepping on things such as trees or small buildings with ease. Finally, around the tiger were several glowing spheres, as if the creature was holy or something close. Despite the majestic appearance, it still tore around the country side like it was pissed off about something.

Asura looked as several other Iwa ninja tried to contain and stop the creature, but were knocked away by the blasts of wind that he created. Finally, it spoke. After it had slahsed its paw in the direction of a ninja who had launched rocks at him, it roared out loud in a clear voice.

"WHERE IS HE?!" He demanded, his voice audible from clear across iwa. "WHERE'S MY SON!!?"

Asura held on to the spire as tight as he could as he watched the creature rampage. "His son?" Asura asked, clearly puzzled, "Why in the world would he be--"

"Mreow..." The cat said.

Like a lightbulb in his mind, Asura stopped and glanced up his head to the cat. Slowly, he reached up and took him off, holding him before him. The cat was clearly a white tiger cub, and of similar features of the large one now tearing up Iwa. "Something you wanna tell me, little guy?" he asked, not expecting an answer.

He soon looked to find something under the cat's chin. It was like a small bell on its collar. Tilting the cat's chin up to look, Asura moved to find the small ball, being a light metal and turned it. On it was a sacred Kanji symbol-- similar to the ones that were upon the larger tiger's floating spheres around him.

Asura looked both shocked and mortified. He had summoned the infant kitten of a rather large and pissed off tiger. "Ohhh... I really have screwed things up this time," Asura said realizing he was now the target of the large tiger's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04 2015, 11:59

Post 13

Asura struggled to think as he held the little tiger cub in his arms while the parent went on a rampage in Iwa. No doubt the other ninja were trying to control and stop the creature but were not doing a good job. "Heh!" a voice spoke beside him. Turning around, Asura saw sight of Ravana next to him, his arm against the spire and looking at the damage. "Sucks to be you right now, kid. Seems 'daddy' wants his cub back," he said with a snicker.

"You-- you think this is funny?!" Asura shouted, furious that his Master was being a tease about all this while a giant cat was tearing up the town. "That THING is huge and your acting like its not a big deal. That thing will eat me whole if it finds out what I have done. Can't you do anything?"

"Mreooow!" the cat meowed in all the excitement.

At that moment, however, the large tiger's ears perked up. It had heard the small meow of its offspring. When it came to tigers, their sense of hearing was the strongest. Almost stopping its rampage entirely, it grew silent and turned its head in the direction of the spire. Its eyes looked and zoomed in on the direction-- till it saw Asura.

The sudden silence caught Asura's attention as he too turned, and saw the giant tiger staring at his very location. A sliver of fear and sweat crept down his face. "Oh crap..." he squeaked, realizing he was spotted and very likely knew he had the kitten. "He see's me!"

"Well, good luck with that, kiddo. See ya later," Ravana said , and when Asura turned to yell at him-- he was gone in a flash as if he was never there.

"What?! Where did he--?"

"YOU!!!" the booming voice of the tiger roared, indicating Asura even from afar. "STAY RIGHT THERE YOU MISERABLE LITTLE INSECT! YOU WILL PAY FOR KIDNAPPING MY SON!!"

This was bad! It began rushing for the majority of the village, and it would risk plowing and crushing right through the buildings and the people nearby to reach it. Right now , while he wanted to gladly give the kitten back to its dad-- he had to move this fight somewhere where no one would get hurt in the aftermath!

"Time to go!" Asura said as he took a firm grip of the little kitten and sprinted away! Asura easily flashed in a blur of speed across the village and easily reached the end in a matter of seconds. He quickly headed for the nearby forest of stones-- attempting to lure the giant tiger after him.

And just as he hoped, or rather dreaded, the tiger quickly spotted him and followed, now entering a clear run after the young ninja. The tiger released a wicked roar of rage, his fury clearly provoked by the chase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )    Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Catch a Tiger by the toe... (Summoning Jutsu Quest) (Invite for Satoshi and Grave. No PVP )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next