Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Quest: Grave's Uprising?!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Quest: Grave's Uprising?! Empty
PostSubject: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 15:45

1. The morning sun was covered by storm clouds that had formed during the night as Grave was slowly awakening at his grandfather's place Grave turned his head to look around his old room before starting to sit up slowly. Yawning loudly the old man came into the young boys room looking at his grandson shaking his head. "Hey so you are finally awake how did you sleep?" the old man said with a smile appearing on his face to see that Grave was not even sure himself before shaking his head, "Good I guess then again when do I ever sleep good?"
102/102
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 15:50

2. Grave got from the soft bed shaking his head lightly then reaching over to place his pants on as he stood to reach over for the weights that he planned on using soon. "Okay…so this is going to be a very interesting day I can just feel it!" Grave smiled as he noticed his grandfather was holding something, "Yes it is…but its time for you to begin training I have been overseeing you for the longest time now Grave and its time you take yourself to another level of understanding spirits." Giving a light tilt to his head he was confused for a moment.
104/206
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 15:55

3. "What do you mean by that grandfather? I thought I knew everything about beings like that because of my bloodline and linage. But also with the fact of becoming a priest also being part of it all." Soon after the young male and elderly man started walking down the hall as they were reaching the end of the stairs Grave's grandfather looked up saying. "No…there is more than just knowing of spirits you must become something within the nature to even allow yourself to be in the place of spirits." Grave was in more confused staring carefully trying to understand.
100/306
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:00

4. That moment came as they had finally reached the location that they were walking towards. As Grave looked to see his brother, father, and even mother smiling at him saying, "Hello Grave!" That moment Grave was even more shocked but looked at his grandfather, "What is this about?" Grave yelled at them for a moment before his brother stepped forward saying, "Its simple baby brother, we are going to teach you how to take in a different form of energy. Its something that certain people can do and it seems best to see if you can do it now that you have the tailed beast, Nekomata sealed within you. Yet its been a while since our family was able to as the technique was used only by our ancestor…Master Tao Hao."
131/437
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:05

5. Grave's face lit up with shock as he shook his head. Hearing the name Grave was never sure he was ready for this but stared at his own brother saying, "Hao… but why can it it be you to do it." Grave's brother shook his head looking at his body also noting, "Because of the fact I do not have enough chakra for it and my body isn't strong enough to even house something that we are about to teach you now come let's get started." Grave nodded to this as he walked closer looking around confused a bit still before hearing, "Now Grave this ritual is a little different as it will allow you to absorb energy from nature itself."
121/558
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:10

6. His grandfather looked over at the young man as he stood between his family getting into a stance allowing him to relax his body for a moment. "Okay…now what do I do?" Grave replied to his family as father nodded saying behind the mask, "Simple…You need to sit and relax more to the point where you feel asleep but do not worry the hardest part is to not move." Grave blinked for a moment trying to figure out what his father meant by that as his brother leaned over saying, "Like nature you cannot move example would be trees so you have to remember to be like the dead as they are not moving either once you have completed this step we can begin teaching you newer forms of techniques."
130/686
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:15

7. Nodding to this Grave started to try and do whatever one was telling him to do as he focused lightly on his own body movement he could feel himself rocking side to side even though he knew he was standing still. Grave was confused for a moment as to how he was going to do this. But the fact was everyone smiled on the outside as his eyes were closed. Forcing his body to try and stop rocking was not something he could do at all as he was still moving. "I…cannot stop rocking and I know I'm doing it…" Grave replied saying lightly before his father smiled saying, "I know that's why we are here…Doton-Earth Spear!" after which his mother said, "Doton Earth Plate!" Having a spear shot from the ground with a circle object as Grave was in the center he was trying to balance himself but his brother appeared smiling saying, "Now the real fun…as I'll be watching you brother."
163/849
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:21

8. Shaking trying to find a stable place to sit Grave was more nervous than anything as he was high into the air and one false move would end his life it seemed. But he calmed down for the moment taking that moment to take his position and relax. "Okay…Hao…what is this all about?" Grave replied lightly with him more curious about what he was doing. His brother nodded saying, "What you are learning to do is to take in Nature Energy…which will allow you to learn a new form of chakra…Nature chakra. Out of our family only one person can do it that’s grandfather but he wanted us to teach you because you have the tailed beast within you so this will allow you to even go further with it like our ancestor."
133/982
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:31

9. Grave blinked as he jumped down to see his family looking at him with this moment Grave tilted his head saying, "Show me what this nature energy can really do?" his Grandfather nodded saying, "Seems I have no choice but to show you then." Taking a few steps to have the large boulder appear before everyone with them smiling at each other. Grave's grandfather closed his eyes relaxing his body as he could feel the energy rushing into him as he stood still. Within that moment he rushed forward punching the boulder moving back slowly. Grave looked saying, "Okay…that didn't do…" Within that moment of speaking the rock started to break down into nothing.
114/1096
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:36

10. Grave blinked a moment confused as he turned to see his mother smiling. "Well father you seem to still be able to keep in a large amount even at your age." Grave turned to his grandfather whom was exhausted after relaxing saying, "Listen…the technique you are learning is going to improve your strength…no your body you will be able to reach a newer form of strength if you complete this training but you will be warned about it all." Turning to his grandson smile a bit Grave shook his head saying, "Not bad actually I want to learn it more now!" Grave said vanishing upwards to the plate that was one a spear and began to focus his mind to be clear.
122/1218
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest: Grave's Uprising?!   Quest: Grave's Uprising?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest: Grave's Uprising?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next