Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 19:52

While laying down thinking of everything that had happen to him from when he and his brother split after the war. Thinking about it all Grave slowly opened his eyes with the doctor smiling saying, "You are perfectly set, now would you like for me to take a look at that eye of yours?" Grave placed his hand over it saying, "No...that is okay I rather not have it be messed with honestly." Reaching over Grave grabbed his clothes and headed out of the hospital coming up behind his brother. "Alright everything set?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 20:01

Raijin was sitting outside on the bench still while he was relaxing before he looked around and noticed a few children playing, he noticed one of them grab a rock and threw it a child that was sitting off in a corner of the playground practicing by himself, “take this you bastard!” the child called, but before the rock could hit the child Raijin had caught it and shook his head, “you look after your fellow man or woman without discrimination.” He said before he tossed the rock to the ground gently before he noticed his brother and nodded, before he summoned forth the tags from his storage back at home, “Now I got everything I need, firstly I’m gunna need you to make some tag seals for me please.” Raijin said looking at Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 01:17

Grave glance over at his brother for a second confused as to what he meant by creating a tag. Shrugging his shoulders Grave nodded saying softly, "What kind of tags are you wanting me to create?" Grave was actually curious to the idea of what was going to happen with them.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 02:38

Raijin looked at his brother and smirked and gave a shrug as he held out five tags for his brother, “two are to conceal our chakra, I don’t want it to sense us coming through our chakra, the other one is to conceal our presence all together, and the last one is to create barrier as a last moment resort in case we need it.” Raijin said as he held the five tags out for Grave to take, “it’s your call if you want to make those seals but this is something that we need in order to get the drop on our target.” Raijin added.

Looking around he nodded to himself a few moments before he snapped his fingers, “which reminds me!” he said before he suddenly formed two hand seals and dropped his hand to the ground to have two kage buunshins appeared on both sides of him, “I want you both to head to a well hidden location, and when you sense my chakra again I want you to start summoning my seals and taking their demon energy until you’ve reached enough to sustain my new power for a bit at least.” Raijin said and they nodded before suddenly taking off in opposite directions.

Raijin turned to his brother before he refilled his sword before he sighed, “now I need to quickly refill my chakra…” he said before he ran back in before long he returned to find Grave, “so what’d you choose?” he asked wondering what his brother did with the tags.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 03:24

Tilting his head to the side Grave was only going to say one thing softly, "How is this going to help? I do not have a technique that keeps things hidden nor do you from what I've seen." Shaking his head lightly breathing softly Grave just stood to look at his brother. Seeing clones appear and hearing of something about demon energy Grave shook his head saying, "I don't think it will work, you may just wait before the battle starts if anything our clones will be able to handle pretty much anything." Turning his attention over to Aokabi, "So what do you think honestly?" Aokabi nodded saying, "We should be fine though I believe we should begin our mission soon as time is being wasted for us standing here."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 04:32

Raijin looked at both Grave and Aokobi and sighed shaking his head slightly, “fine, let us get this mission underway, but those clones I summoned were for a special ability that I need, which you’ll see when the time comes.” Raijin added before he smirked a bit before he looked around before he looked back to Grave, “anyways, let us make our way to the area and go get this badass sealed and allowing us to get things flowing.” Raijin said as he started to walk off in the direction of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 07:06

Shaking his head with a yes Grave took off from that point rushing to the location that was marked for them. Heading out of the village gates the only thing on his mind was the next location they were running to in order to begin the next phase of their plans as they hurried rushing to the next location. "Hey As we get there then you can make the clans but at this time save the chakra until we need it." Grave said lightly as he turned on the dirt road to jump into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23 2014, 07:30

Raijin just glanced over his shoulder before he shook his head before he vanished off ahead, coming to a skidding halt as he looked around and noticed smoke already from outside the cave, “what in the fuck…” he said to himself as he awaited his brother to approach.
-End Rp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2