Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 06:50

“Truthfully, I stole the money so that I could…*cough* * cough *” the man began to speak but was interrupted by an awful cough. Nagakoto began to wonder what exactly was wrong with him. Nagakoto activated his Tengan so that he could get a clearer picture of what was wrong with him.
“Hmmm…I’m surprise I didn’t notice before, but his body temperature is lower than what it should be.” Nagakoto deactivated his Tengan; he knew that there was nothing he could do for the man at this point. He knew that the man would die soon.
“You are dying, aren’t you? I just saw your body temperature. You are running a very high fever, it is likely that you will die in a couple of hours if you don’t go to the hospital. That must be why you took the money.” Nagakoto said blunty. The man looked at him shocked and chuckled.
“Man, what are they teaching you guys at that school? Anyway, you were only half right. I am dying and I don’t think I have much time left in this world. However, I didn’t take the money for myself * cough * * cough. *”The man managed to say as his coughs worsen with each passing minute.
“I got it for my son, I need to send him away from this village. This is no place for someone like him to grow up.” The man coughed once more, this time blood began to come out from his nose and mouth.
“Where are you trying to send him?” Nagakoto asked the now dying man. [265 words ] | [1953 total]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 07:21

“Anywhere but here. I would like for him to become strong.” The man once again managed to speak. Nagakoto looked at the boy whom had rivers of tears flowing from his eyes. He was surprised that the father didn’t send his son out of the room while he revealed that he was dying.
“Can you take him with you on your travels? So that he may be as strong as you?” The man requested of Nagakoto. The young Jiin looked at the boy and began to sense if he had any noticeable chakra, it was small but it was there.
“No, I cannot take him with me. My travels will lead me to some dangerous places and on the wrong side of the law. As a matter of fact I’m sure that your son will be an opponent of mine later down the road. We will worry about that bridge when we cross it. I can however, find someone that would be better mentor for your son than I.” Nagakoto said reassuringly. It was not what the man wanted, but it was still better than his son rotting in the village so he was happy.
“Okay, look boy you going to go…with…with.. *COUGH * * COUGH * *COUGH * *COUGH *” The man’s coughing was at its worst and he was loosing a lot of blood with each cough. Nagakoto knew that the man was on his last breath. The boy closed his eyes as his father slowly died.
“No, look at him. Watch as your father dies. You need to know what death looks like. This very same pain is what you will be causing to your enemies, to your opponents, and if you are lucky…to me.” Nagakoto’s words were as cold as a winter’s breeze. The boy looked at him confused, but did what he was told and turned to watch his father.
“Akira…. I …. Love…”
The father said his final words as a stream of blood ran though from his mouth. His soulless eyes told them both that he was gone. At this point the boy was fighting back the tears, his body began to tremble.
“Now you know what death looks like.” Nagakoto turned and walked out the door with the bag of money in hand.
“Lets go, I promised your father that I’d get you out of this town and I always pay my debts, even to the dead. [405 words] | [2358 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 09:00

Kenji, Nagakoto, and Akira were walking down the streets, back towards the store that was robbed by Akira’s dad. Akira rode on Kenji as they walked. Nagakoto felt that he had been through enough today and the least he could do was let him ride his bull. Kenji nudged Nagakoto softly as they walked. Nagakoto looked down at him and sighed. He knew what Kenji was thinking. Maybe Nagakoto was a little too insensitive to Akira, however if he wanted to become stronger it had to be done, and no question about it. Nagakoto walked forward until they came to the owner of the robbed shop. He had a massive grin on his face, showing that he already knew why Nagakoto was here
“Ah thank you. I knew that someone would heed my cries of help and offer assistance.” The man stated. Nagakoto looked over at Akira. He seemed out of it. [152 words] | [2510 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 09:09

Nagakoto gave the owner the bag of money. The owner dance at the sight of his hard earned Ryo. Now he had the attention of both Kenji and Akira.
“The people I meet on my adventures….” Nagakoto thought to himself. He sight and placed his straw hat on his head. The shop owner took immediate notice of his Jiin Clan symbol on his neck.
“Ah, so you are part of the Jiin Clan of Iwagakure? I wish I would have known my hero was from such a prestigious bloodline. Allow me to offer you half of what’s in this bag as my sign of thanks.” Nagakoto really wasn’t looking for money but he would be stupid to turn down such a generous amount of Ryo. He then looked back over to Akira, whom seemed to finally accept death was a way of life.
“Thanks, but I have another favor as well. Could you take this boy on your travels?” Akira had a look of shock on his face. He wanted to become a strong warrior not a sly merchant. Before he could protest the shop owner shook his head.
“Sorry, but I was a traveling merchant long ago. I now stay in the village.” Akira released a sigh of relief. [210 words] | [2720 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 09:19

Just then a middle age woman walked out from behind the shop. She had on a straw hat much like that of Nagakoto’s, hers did not have any bells attached. She seemed to be in her mid thirties. On her waist she carried a Katana. By her side was a small girl that seemed around Akira’s age.
“Whats a samurai doing here?” Nagakoto thought to himself.
“Thanks for letting us visit, grandpa!!” the little girl shouted as she gave the shop owner a hug. The woman laughed before looking over to the two boys and bull.
“Hey dad, who are the kids? Are they customers of yours?” she asked. The shop owner shook his head. Before he could answer Nagakoto spoke.
“I am Jiin Nagakoto, this is Akira, and the bull’s name is Kenji. We were the ones who caught the thief that robbed this shop earlier.” The woman was impressed by Nagakoto assertiveness. She kneeled down towards him and ran her fingers through his hair.
“My… look at you. I’d expect nothing less from the Jiin.” She got up and started to walk away with her daughter. Just as she did the shop owner got a grand idea.
“Daughter, why don’t you take this young boy with you? He wants to see the world and I figured since you do a lot of traveling…” [225 words] | [2945 words]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 09:30

“You figured that I would just take him with me…” the woman said in annoyed way. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes.
“Look dad It is hard enough to keep track of my own daughter at times and it would just mean another mouth to feed. Why should I take him?” she questioned her father. The shop owner really didn’t have a good answer for her, he barely knew Akira.
“Because Akira’s father died trying to get him out of this village. He wanted his son to have a better life than him and for that he robbed you, even though he was bound to die at the end of the day.” Nagakoto said interrupting the conversation between farther and daughter.
“He just watched his own father, the only member is his family left, die Over that bag of money. You could at least show him the world.”
The woman was once again impressed, although it may have been annoyance mixed in.
“Fine…Fine he can come but he better pull his weight.” She mentioned. She continued to walk on. Nagakoto walked over to Akira and helped him off the Bull.
“Go, go become my greatest threat yet, akira. For when we meet in battle you better be prepared to fight me to the death.” Nagakoto stated coldly. Akira knew what he was doing. He simply smirked and ran to catch up to the woman and her daughter, ready to start a life of his own. [247 words] | [3192 total] - END
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25 2014, 10:45

Finished quest:

< - Robbery, time to play Hero! -
< Seems a shop merchant had their money stolen, find the culprit and capture them. After which you'll gain a great reward that will help you along your travels.
Restriction: Can be done 4 time[s]
HP Marker: +3
Requires: 15 Posts | Level: +5
Rewards: +3,500 Ryou

3192 words / 2 = 1596 XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2