Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 05:17

Nagakoto leaned against a wooden fence as the afternoon sun’s ray beat down on his face. He sighed and placed his hat over his face to shield it form the sun. The singing bells on his straw hat seemed to match the current mood of serenity.
“MMMMMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”
A loud “moo” mixed in with an even louder bellow broke the silence. Nagakoto sighed once again as he looked over to the source of the noises.
“He’s been in there for three whole hours. I have better things to do than watching two Bovine reproduce.” Nagagoto said to himself. He would just wait a little more, if he wasn’t done by then he was just going to have to train and adventure on his own. [123words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 05:28

“Thanks again for letting your bull mate with my cow.”
Nagakoto turned his head to face the man that just spoke with him. His face was dirty from a hards day work. He was a man that lived on the land after all.
“I can’t really say that I’ve seen too many bulls as big as yours. How did you get him that big, if you don’t mind me asking.”
Nagakoto shrugged. “I honestly don’t know how Kenji got as big as he is. When I found him he was just a runt. He was completely helpless, just like me. I guess that how we became so close.”
The man looked at Nagakoto in disbelief.
“You mean to tell me that massive bull was a runt? I wonder what the rest of his family looks like.”
Nagakoto chuckled a bit at the man’s words.
“It doesn’t matter now. They abandoned him and left him to die. What kind of mother does that? Now look at him, a massive beast of pure power and whom I trust more than a single person alive. Who ever would have thought that a Phoenix and a Bull would ever form such a friendship.” [199 words] | [322 total]

GREY BLAZE: 29: KENJI THE BULL
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 05:36

Just as Nagakoto finished his sentence, Kenji came from the farmhouse, seemingly smirking. It has been such a long time that Nagakoto seen him that he forgot just how big he really was.
“Well, I hope you are done. That was three hours that could have been spent training or teaching you a new technique.”
Kenji bellowed loudly as if to argue with Nagakoto, whom strangely could understand him based of the pitch of his bellow and his body movements.
“Trust me, from a person whom as started a family with three different sisters. Having kids is not all its cracked up to be.”
The farmer gave them both a confused looked. Not only was this grey haired boy able to understand an animal, but he just heard him say that he had kids, never mind the fact that he said that their mothers were sisters. [146 words] | [468 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 06:41

“If you don’t mind me asking, do you think I can have him again next summer? I’m sure he will be happy to see what calves he sired.”
The farmer stated as Nagakoto and Kenji began to walk away. Nagakoto stopped and looked at the farmer. He wanted to turn the offer; Kenji had far more important things to do. However, when he glanced at the look on his friends face he knew that he would be wrong for denying him that. Nagakoto thought for a moment. Before responding.
“We will see, the life of a shinobi is not an easy one. I just made Genin so I expect I will be traveling a lot more soon in the coming months. It would be difficult of me to promise anything at this point. However, if fate allows it Kenji can come back and see his family.”
The farmer smiled as did Kenji, and with that they continued on their way.

In no time at all they reached the busy streets of Iwagakure. Normally people would be screaming in running frantically if they seen a bull roaming the streets. The symbol around Kenji ‘s collar showed them that he was just as welcome in the village as Nagakoto was.
“Well, that was precious time that we won’t get back. I hope you had fun.”
Nagakoto stated to Kenji, whom gave a happy bellow.
“Good, I suppose it is time to buy you some armor to protect you out in battle. Since you have so much to live for as of recently.” Nagakoto stated half serious. [262 words] | [730 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 07:53

Just as they were walking Nagakoto heard a loud cry of help coming from one of the shops. Kenji and Nagakoto turned to look behind them to see a man run out and another man, the owner of the shop, following after him. Once again he yelled for help.
“HELP, I’ve been robbed. HELP”
Nagakoto smirked at this sudden change of events. He wasn’t smirking because someone got robbed, even though he really didn’t care about the shop owner one way or another. He was smirking because he could finally fit something remotely similar to training today. Nagakoto grabbed his mask and covered his face. He looked at Kenji and pointed at the man running.
“Chase him down, Kenji. I will be following from up top. Don’t kill him…well, at least try not to. If he gives you trouble…end him.”
Nagakoto jumped up to the rooftops of the building and began his pursuit, while Kenji began his pursuit on the ground; obviously when he began charging the man everyone one the streets got out of the raging bull’s way. [179 words] | [909 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 09:23

It didn’t take long for Nagakoto to catch up with him; he noticed that Kenji was closing in on him. The bull wasn’t exactly what you would call stealthy so it would only be a matter of time before the theif would hear the stomping of the raging bull behind him.
“I have the perfect technique for this situation.”
Nagakoto made sure he was close enough to the man so that he would be able to hear the ringing from the bells on his hat. With a little bit of chakra Nagakoto was able to amplify the sound. He immediately began to take notice when the man began to look around, trying to find the source of the ring.
“There its all over for him.”
Nagakoto made a handseal, casting a Genjutsu on the man so that his hearing would be disabled shortly. The man stopped in his tracks and began to fiddle with his years, not noticing the approaching bull behind him. The vibrations of the ground forced the man to look behind him, just as he did Kenji rammed the base of his horns into the man’s stomach. The force of the blow was enough to send the man slamming into the wall, knocking him unconscious. [208 words] | [1117 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 09:36

The man awoke a few minutes later. Nagakoto had his mask on, revealing his Tengan through the eyeholes. Kenji was behind him stomping the ground, as if to warn the thief.
“You are lucky I told him to not kill you. The way we set you up, it would have been very easy for him to gore you.”
The man tried to get on his feet, his hearing slowly was coming back, he could only make out a few of Nagakoto’s words. Although he was smart enough to put them together.
“I…can’t believe a damn kid caught me, I must be getting rusty.”
Nagakoto took his staff and slammed it into the man’s left shin causing him to fall down in pain. He let out a cry of agony.
“You know, you talk pretty big for a guy that just got taken out by a bull. The very same bull that stands behind me.”
Nagakoto began to walk up to the man.
“Please don’t take it personal. I just haven’t train today and I need to get my training in. You just happened to be doing the wrong thing, at the wrong place, at the wrong time.” [197 words] | [1314 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 09:44

“Wait stop…!!!”
Nagakoto looked behind him he noticed that it was small boy. Matter of fact it was the same boy that he saved from the bullies. He ran up and stood between Nagakoto and the thief. He should no fear even with Kenjin behind him.
“Boy, What are you doing here? It’s dangerous…..Go---(Ah)---Go back to the house.” The man managed to say. He was holding his shin and it was safe to assume that his stomach was still hurting. He did just get head butted by a bull.
“No dad, I will not let this man hurt you. You have been protecting me since mom died, now its my turn.” Nagakoto deactivated his Tegan and kneeled down so that he was eye level with the boy. Slowly he took off his mask.
“So this thief is your father I take it?”
Nagakoto watched as his face lit up. He obviously remembers him saving him. [157 words] | [1471 total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 03:43

A few minutes later Nagakoto and Kenji were inside the boy’s and his father’s home, if you could call it that. The little shed was seemed too small for the three of them; Kenji had to remain outside, much to his displeasure. Nagakoto looked around, something that he was able to remain still to do. The father was lying down on the sofa holding his stomach.
“Wow, you look so cool in your armor. I wish dad would let me go to the academy.” The boy stated in an excited manner. The shine from Nagakoto’s red clan armor was almost as bright as the boy’s eyes. Nagakoto placed his mask back over his face to hide his blushing face.
“So, I’m assuming that you took the money so that you can fix up this place?” Nagakoto asked the man on the couch. He slowly rose and looked around.
“Ah… No…. Although now that you mentioned it that would have been a good choice to spend it on. Sorry for the mess by the way. I wasn’t expecting company.” The man managed to painfully say. Nagakoto could tell that this man was still hurting, so he decided to be as direct as possible. That way he could return the money and leave the boy and his father alone. [217 words] | [1688total]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull EmptyThu Oct 23 2014, 06:50

“Truthfully, I stole the money so that I could…*cough* * cough *” the man began to speak but was interrupted by an awful cough. Nagakoto began to wonder what exactly was wrong with him. Nagakoto activated his Tengan so that he could get a clearer picture of what was wrong with him.
“Hmmm…I’m surprise I didn’t notice before, but his body temperature is lower than what it should be.” Nagakoto deactivated his Tengan; he knew that there was nothing he could do for the man at this point. He knew that the man would die soon.
“You are dying, aren’t you? I just saw your body temperature. You are running a very high fever, it is likely that you will die in a couple of hours if you don’t go to the hospital. That must be why you took the money.” Nagakoto said blunty. The man looked at him shocked and chuckled.
“Man, what are they teaching you guys at that school? Anyway, you were only half right. I am dying and I don’t think I have much time left in this world. However, I didn’t take the money for myself * cough * * cough. *”The man managed to say as his coughs worsen with each passing minute.
“I got it for my son, I need to send him away from this village. This is no place for someone like him to grow up.” The man coughed once more, this time blood began to come out from his nose and mouth.
“Where are you trying to send him?” Nagakoto asked the now dying man. [265 words ] | [1953 total]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull   Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 29 : Kenji the Bull
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next