Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09 2014, 17:30

+ Both men stood tall before the calm one said, "Do not worry about proof as I do believe you are a Chunin or is it a Genin...either way you do not need to get in adult business understood. Just allow us to do our job, when you reach our rank then maybe when we meet again we will share what we know with you. The young man soon vanished with his teammate Kiren leaving the young shinobi alone to figure out his next action. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10 2014, 03:50

Susano~o looked at the men before he spat at the ground, “then I have no reason to believe you, nor do I have to give a fuck about your cause.” He said before the two men left, once they were gone he sighed heavily before he turned around and started walking keeping his eyes open for reflections to try and catch any tail, until he noticed his parents restaurant, running in he headed straight for the most secured room in all of the building before he whipped out the map and glanced at it, “so what the hell am I supposed to with this map?” he thought to himself as he looked at the map.
115/797 – 6/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2014, 16:09

+ The night was slowly starting to creep from the corners of the sky as though a blanket had just be placed across the sky the light of the sun allowing the moon to finally come and show its own radiance. Soon a figure appeared above a building glancing at the small village once before turning to view another building as a wild smirk came cracking across the darkness that was hiding the face from view. Before vanishing leaving no trace of it behind. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15 2014, 16:18

Susano~o sighed before he left the restaurant after grabbing a quick bite to eat as he thought about the map, ”it’s blank… there’s no hint or idea given as to where to go at all for this so called treasure.” he thought to himself before Susano~o shook his head before he sighed standing up, “oh well, guess it’s time to go adventuring… but first I need to get some gear.” He said to himself as he stood up before he wave by to his father before he turned and took off.

Running through the streets he sighed as it was getting dark and shrugged his shoulders before he finally made it to the weapon shop district.
116/913 – 7/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 17:35

+ Watching from above within the darkness the figure was curious as to watch the young man continue down the streets. 'I wonder if that's the target?' Thinking to itself it seemed almost too easy for it to worry but the figure decided it was best to chase after the person from above for a bit longer before having to introduce himself to the boy. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 17:38

As Susano~o was walking down the streets still he had this undoubting feeling he was being watched but he shrugged it off for now, he had more important matters to attend to right now, as he walked down the street he thought about the map, it wasn’t clear about the location, it left him a riddle and it bothered him, he hated riddles, absolutely hated them.

After a while of walking he arrived at a location nearby where he sat down on a bench, before he looked around at his surroundings before he got that feeling again, “why do I still feel like someone’s watching me…” he said to himself as he sat there still, thinking about the map still as well.
122/1035 – 8/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 18:55

+ Soon the figure appeared from the side of the young to take a sit next to him calmly placing his arms firmly across his chest with him having his legs cross whistling to the night sky. The figure only spoke a few words saying, "Hey, have you ever heard of Moonray Paper? Its rather interesting if you asking me cause it hides the information unless one uses the moon light in order to view it." The figure continued to stay hidden but the voice rough sounding to be a middle aged man but that seemed to be slimmed in figured size. Though the cloak was hard to tell as it was ragged as though it was for a homeless person. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:32

Susano~o looked over at the man and shook his head “no… can’t say that I have.” He said, with suspicion about the man now, but then he chuckled and looked at the man, “interesting you say that, I’m having a bit of troubles with my adventure.” He said as he almost pulled out the map, he looked at the man before he stood up and bowed, “thank you for this knowledge.” He said before he walked out of eyesight of the man before he pulled the map out quickly and held it up to the moon, “now that’s something cool!” he said to himself as he looked at the next clue.
111/1146 – 9/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 17:32

+ While slowly lowering his head to bow back to the young man, "I'm glad i could be of service to you. Its our travels that make us build character within the long journey's of life. Knowledge is also a key but be safe on your adventure." As soon as the young had left from the figures eyesight it stood up dusting itself but suddenly vanished within an instant leaving no trace of it behind. Appearing above a building with another figure it bowed saying, "I believe that young man has what we are seeking for what should we do?" The figure sighed lightly saying, "We shall allow him to continue for us... in order to obtain what we truly want out of this little...mistake." +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 18:18

Susano~o looked at the map before he sighed and shook his head before he noticed a lantern, “why did that man suddenly talk about it, I never said a word to the man…” he said to himself before he stuck the map into a flame lit lantern, “that should hold people off of my tail for a bit… I hope.” He said as he knew the clue himself and only himself. He looked around and waited a moment to ensure the whole map burnt before he looked off at the moon again, “bless me oh beauty of the night for I’m for sure going to run into trouble.” He said praying to the moon.
114/1260 – 10/15
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 18:52

+ From above the figures continued to follow the young man as they were catching up to him but staying hidden for a bit longer. The night's cool air was what was allowing them to move without feeling tired for a bit. Soon a lantern was seen for a bit but this cause the figures be curious as to what was going on. One was shocked to figure it out and under their breath they cursed at the young man. "Damn, he actually burned the damn thing...oh well better keep up with him for sure. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin   Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Sword of the Flame God: Hinokami - Solo Quest - Omni & Raijin
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next