Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptyThu Sep 25 2014, 06:47

“Hmm, everything seems to be good, Nagakoto. You are very lucky to be alive. “
The doctor stated nonchalantly as he walked over to his desk, where he kept various tools of his trade. Nagakoto sighed a bit of annoyance from his lips. At the same time the cool air from the open window calmed his growing rage.
“Don’t you think I know that? I was the one fighting, I know very well where my strength and weakness lie. You just make sure that I’m ready to fight again soon.”
Nagakoto said, snapping back at the doctor. The doctor was an older gentleman, a man who has seen more than enough of his share of battles, death, and strife. A man whom has most likely, seen more people die than he saved. Despite this he still managed to keep a cheerful disposition. He chuckled at Nagakoto’s response.
“My my, if there is anything that is consistent in this world it is the burning desire of the youth. That’s good; make sure that you never lose it. Your passion just may be the flames of change that this world needs.”
The doctor looked at a photo of him and a young boy, presuming to be the doctor’s son. The photo looks like it was taken a while back. The doctor let out a pain filled sigh before turning to Nagakoto.
“Well, I say we are done here. Just make sure that you stay safe. We can’t lose someone as important as you.”
The doctor noted before returning to his usual cheerful self. Nagakoto look at him and smirked. “Don’t worry, about me old man. I have been on my own for a while now. Worry about yourself, I think you need the attention more than I do. I’m sorry about your loss….”
Nagakoto rose up from the bed and began to walk towards the door. The doctor was a little startled at his words. He began to wonder how did he know that the boy in the picture was his son, and more importantly how does he know what happened to him. The doctor began to open his mouth to speak, but figured that it be best to save it for another time. Nagakoto had more important things to do. He watched as the young Jiin leader walked out the room and closed the door behind him.
“I remember him. I don’t know why now is my memory starting to return to me. He was one of the unfortunate ones that I’ve killed during my past life.”
Nagakoto was now at a crossroad. Does he choose to life his life making up for the transgressions of his past? Or is the original goal still in mind, the revival of the Phoenix Species? Only time will tell what Nagakoto plans to do with himself and the Jiin Clan. [476 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptyFri Sep 26 2014, 05:22

It was now slightly later in the day, around noon as Nagakoto had stop at a nearby food stand to pick up something quick to eat.
“I’m going to start training again soon. Usually when I get so deep into my training I forget to eat all together. It’d be for the best if I eat right now so I don’t forget.” Nagakoto said to himself. He paid the vendor the correct amount and continued walking down towards the Jiin Compound. As he walked he began to weigh the pros and cons of his choices.
“If my goal is revival then I could potentially bring ruin to the entire ninja world. I don’t exactly recall the Phoenix as being a clam and passive species. Or at least I wasn’t. However, by doing so I would ensure that the world again fears us.” Nagakoto began to ponder. He noticed children across from him playing a friendly game of tag. He couldn’t remember once where he had the chance to really be child. His entire life he has working and training. He envied the children playing, ignorant to the world and carefree. Just for a moment he wished that he could go play with them.
“On the other hand, if I choose the path of redemption I could make up for all the people I have killed and hurt back in the past. So many deaths and suffering are on my hands. I think I owe this world that much at least….” He was truly confused at what he should do. Maybe he should come to a compromise, but these two things don’t exactly have a lot in common with each other. All this thinking was starting to give Nagakoto a headache.
“Bah, it doesn’t matter right now. I should only concern myself with getting stronger. Everything else will fall into place as I need it to.” He looked down at his food, it was only half eaten. Admitting the food wasn’t all that good, definitely not worth the asking price. There was nothing he could do about it now, except promise himself to never eat at a street vendor again. Just as he was about to toss the food away a small dog approached him. It was a stray and it looked as if it had been weeks since he had a decent meal. Nagakoto looked at his food then back at the dog, which gave a happy bark and began to whine playfully. Nagako smiled and put the food in front of the dog.
“Here you go, maybe you would enjoy this slop more than I would.” Nagakoto stated. The dog barked again and began to quickly devour the food, almost taking off Nagakoto’s hand in the process. Nagakoto chuckled softly as he watched the dog eat. However the sound of a child’s cry for help from an alley broke the serenity. Nagakoto frowned and sighed.
“I really hate days like this. Whatever is happening in this alleyway better be more entertaining than my training.” He said as he walked towards the cries for help, leaving the dog to enjoy its meal in peace.  // 524 words // 1.000 words total
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptySat Sep 27 2014, 02:15

“Help!” the voice said again. Despite the urgency in the voice, Nagakoto still took his time to reach the source of the voice.
“Whomever is in need of help better be lucky I’m so nice and caring, otherwise I just would have went home and began training.” Nagakoto sighed slightly.
“HELP!” the voice said again. Nagakoto stopped as he looked at the situation that was taking place right before him. The cries of help were coming from a small child, one of the ones that he seen playing tag earlier. He was surrounded by three teens roughly between the ages of 17 and 19. Hardly considered a fair fight. Two teens had what looked to be Molotov Cocktails. The third teenage, presuming the oldest and leader of this little ground, held the young child up to a wall. Nobody seemed to notice Nagakoto’s presence.
“HEY!! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!?!?! I SAID SHUT UP” The teen then swiftly punched the kid in the stomach, forcing tears and saliva out of his small body. The child fell to the ground and began to whimper softly.
“See what happens when you don’t listen? Now we are about to have some fun. Do you want to have some fun with us?” the eldest teen chuckled as he spoke his vile words. The other teens chuckled as they all closed in on the young boy, his whimpering growing louder and louder.
“I knew I was going to hate days like this. People like you make me sick. You prey on the weak because you are weak yourself. You have no real strength.” Every one stopped and looked over at Nagakoto. His silver hair blew in the wind as he glared at the teenagers. His piercing grey eyed seemed to stare directly into their souls.
“I guess I shouldn’t be too harsh on you guys. I was the same way. However, I have always been strong.”
The teens looked at each other and then back at Nagakoto. They didn’t know if they should be upset that someone so young had the nerve to talk to them in such a way, or if they should congratulate him. Either way, Nagakoto now had the full attention of the three bullies.
“Well what do we have here, someone so eager to be put in his place? Honestly I can’t say that I envy you kid. You must not know who we are.” The teen grabbed Nagakoto by the collar. Nagakoto was still in pain from his Genin Exams exams, so the teen took the pain from battle as a sign of fear.
“I knew it… You are just all talk. Well then you must be punished.” Nagakoto was quickly through against some nearby trashcans. Nagakoto sighed and dusted himself off. As soon as he looked up to face the three teens, his eye immediately noticed the two Molotov Cocktails flying his way. The bottles broke and immediately engulfed Nagakoto in flames. The teens, figuring that he was done for, turned their attention back to the child, whom was now paralyzed from the sight of seeing someone his age burned alive.
“They….they…they killed him?!” the child managed to say after his paralysis wore off. The teens laughed and resumed their beating off the child. In their excitement they didn’t even realize that Nagakoto wasn’t screaming, as a matter of fact he was laughing. The loud chuckles sent their attention back to Nagakoto, whom was only a silhouette amongst the flames. [581 words / 1,581 total words]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptySat Sep 27 2014, 07:01

The three teens and child stared at Nagakoto as he was seemingly unaffected by the flames continuing eating at this flesh.
“You fools made a big deal about me not knowing you were, but you failed to ask yourselves that question about me. This… throwing fire on me was possibly the dumbest…and…last mistake you’ve ever had in your lives. I don’t really fancy doing this to those who still have their whole lives ahead of them, however I think I’ll make an exception this time.” Nagakoto extended his arm outward, with his palm open and facing upward. The flames quickly shifted from his body and danced on his palm. The boys examined him, nothing was wrong. There were no burns, no scares, there was nothing showing that he was just engulfed in a BLAZE just moments ago. His clothes were torn, but that was about it. They also noticed something else about him. His eyes weren’t their normal shade of grey. These eyes were yellow with a strange design around the pupil.
“What…What are you?” one of the teens asked Nagakoto. Nagakoto didn’t respond to their question. With the flames still dancing on his palm he extended his other hand, pointing at the three teens. The giant ball of fire split into three streams and flew straight for their targets. The teens weren’t like Nagakoto. They were going to feel every bit of pain that the flames caused.
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!” The three screamed at once. Their screams were much louder than the child’s. The small boy quickly rose to his feet and stood behind Nagakoto. Strangely enough he wasn’t scared at the sight that he was seeing. As a matter of fact it looked as if he was enjoying it. Naga sighed; it was a shame to see one so young corrupted by the evils of the world, although he wasn’t once to preach. He glared back at the teens, instantly the fires became a dark purple and increased in temperature. The boys screamed even louder now. Naga was surprised they still had enough life in them to make noise.
“Please, make it stop. We are sorry. If you let us go you guys will never see us again.” They began to plead. Naga smirked.
“I know and the answer your question, my name is Nagakoto Jiin. Head of the Jiin Clan in the Land of Earth.” Naga looked at one of the boys, not the leader, but the lackey. The look in his face told that he was familiar with the name. The flames of the other two teens become blue causing them to scream one last time before they were no longer of this world. The flames on the last boy, the one the new of the Jiin, died down until they were extinguished. The boy was still slightly conscious, his body was badly burned but he would live. Nagakoto Glared at him before walking away from the alley with the small boy following behind him. The surviving teen began to cry softly as he slowly lost consciousness. [509 words :: 2,090 total words]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 02:39

Neglecting Rainbow Fire, cause i dun wan it anymorez, here are trying results:
[+] EXP Gain: 1,045
[+] HPM: -40 HP
[+] Trainings Left Today: 3
[+] Quick Learner: +2 to Trainings

Rolling for stats.
UPDATE:
+6% to Tengan Mastery

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Mon Oct 20 2014, 02:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 02:39

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire   Grey Blaze 28: Burning Desire Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1