Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} Empty
PostSubject: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 12:57

Heise sat at the coffin where he woke staring. It was a calm day, he wore his usual red Senju Clan armor with his covert grab beneath for good protection. He stared at the Kunai Hayabusa had given him and began to think. He wondered if everything Hayabusa said about their past life was indeed true or not. He placed the Kunai on the wooden and sat down with his legs crossed. He decided he would wait for Hayabusa to appear and ask him a series of questions. He also thought he may be able to have a simple sparring session with him while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:02

Camo, from afar, observed the actions of the man. He noticed his full focus onto the kunai… as if he were waiting for somebody. Sending the mental note to Flash, Flash appeared at Shadow’s side. Shadow looked up from his mixing of poisons and medicines.
“What is it.”
“The Senju seems to be awaiting your arrival…” he said to Shadow. Shadow put his stuff down and grabbed his Gourd, strapping it on his back.
“Where the hell are Sky and Sabu…” Shadow said, turning to Flash.
“They are at the borders of Konoha. They should be there by Nightfall.”
“Very well… I will go to meet with Heise now… I’ll just have to introduce the new kids on my own while I’m there…” he said. He took turned and put his hand on his hip, as he disappeared in a matter of seconds. He reappeared right next to the kunai lodged in place. He picked it up and, without looking, held it in Heise’s direction.
“Soon, you will have a direct connection to me that nobody else would have. To be able to just say ‘I need Hayabusa… or Shadow… and I can be here. You didn’t have to just stare at the thing and wait. What is it you need?” he said, as he stood there, very still, using this time to practice gathering his Nature chakra. Something he still hasn’t perfected outside the home of the Black Serpents…
[240|240]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:02

Heise stopped gathering Nature energy and released it all once he felt the presence of Hayabusa appearing next to him. Heise looked at Hayabusa with an estranged eye.
“How do you even do that?” Heise asked noting at the fact that Hayabusa teleported to him exactly. I must have been some secret jutsu that was only taught by the elite.
“Soon, you will have a direct connection to me that nobody else would have. To be able to just say ‘I need Hayabusa… or Shadow… and I can be here. You didn’t have to just stare at the thing and wait. What is it you need?” Hayabusa said to him. Heise didn’t really particularly care much for calling Hayabusa. He didn’t know him that much all to begin with. Though apparently He knew Heise very well.
He stood up and wiped the dust off him. He stood back and drew doton chakra into his left and then drew suiton chakra into his hand. He stepped a ways away from Hayabua and turned around to face a large open space on the field. He placed his hands together and began to concentrate.
“Remember, In order to create powerful jutsu you must use Nature and Shape Manipulation together” The words of Sensei Shizou echoed through his ears. Suddenly a large wooden house appeared from the ground. Heise placed his hands down and then looked at Hayabusa motioning for him to enter as well. Once he entered the house, Heise poured hot Tea into a glass cup for himself and sat on the smooth wooden floors. It was amazing her perfect the jutsu had come out regarding the face that he had only just learned the technique. He let out his hand and motioned for Hayabusa to sit.
“Hayabusa first of all that super-fast teleport technique that you just performed. I would like you to show me that please.” He said with a smile. He then sensed the nature energy flowing within Hayabusa.
“Could he be a sage as well?” He said to himself under his breath. Heise closed his eyes and slowly began to gather Sage energy. As he did so he also practiced going into sage mode. His hair not only grew longer but grew spiker and a beard began to develop around his face. His torso also became covered with fur. He was still not completely use to the Idea of Using his Sage abilities but slowly but surely he was reaching there.
“I learned the Sage Ability a little while ago from the Sage Monkey’s of The Water Curtain cave. I could show it to you if you’d like to trade techniques” He said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:05

Shadow turned and made sure there had not been any chakra following them. He entered, as he grazed the wood with his hand.
“Not bad…” he said. He unstrapped the gourd from his back and dropped it, as he sat on top of it with one leg up for his arm to rest on the knee. He looked at him with the Sharingan that he had.
“Very well… but you must not teach this technique to anybody.” He said. He looked at the gourd that had been what he sat on. He performed some seals before slamming his hand to it. His personal seal appeared on it.
“That’s the main part. Marking your territory. Once you do that, which drains a lot of chakra in itself, you can always transport through time and space to that location. It’s like… summoning, but reverse summoning… summoning yourself to another location…”
[148|388]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:05

Heise was truly intimidated by Hayabusa and his red eyes. He wondered how he and this man were ever truly best friends if he was always using those red eyes. He wondered what they could do and if they were some strange form of Doujutsu. He had leanred from Mei-Lee that not all Doujutsu was the same. They each served a special purpose and could do different things. Heise wondered what the true abilities of Mei-Lee’s Doujutsu were as well.
“Very well… but you must not teach this technique to anybody.” Hayabusa said to Heise. Heise almost shrieked with excitement once he heard a yes from Hayabusa. Instead he kept his silence but jumped for joy. He watched as Hayabusa moved his hands in a very fast motion and placed his hand on the ground. Suddenly a kanji phrase appeared on the ground. Heise nodded as if he understood all of it but in reality he didn’t.
“Yup yup! Could you do it one more time just a bit slower?”
“I don’t think he can go any slower” Another voice said. Heise turned his head to a man, no a Monkey Man standing in the door way of the living room the a rest room. He was about 7 Feet tall wearing a tiger striped jacket along with Shinobi Mesh underneath. His fur was a golden brown and his tail was a medium brown as well. Heise placed his hands to his head and began to think which one it was.
“Oh It’s you King Enma!” Heise said. Sun Wukong and King Enma were very similar and appearance and the difference was in their fur. The monkey fell over disgraced at his master.
“It’s Wukong Heise. Enma has white fur! How could you get me confused with my Younger brother you idiot!” He yelled as he placed his hands on Heise. Heise waved frantically with his eyes closed.
“I’m sorry Wunkong!” He said quickly. Wukong placed him down and turned to Hayabusa.
“So you’re the Snake Sage we’ve been hearing so much about in the animal kingdom” The Golden Monkey said. Heise turned to Hayabusa and placed his right fist on the palm of his hands as if an Idea had sparked in his head.
“I knew I had sensed nature energy coming from you!” Heise said. Heise stopped for a moment and then turned to Wukong and looked at him.
“Wait a minute Sun Wukong. How are you here?” He asked. Sun Wukong turned to Heise and shot him a look.
“You summoned me. I supposed you did it on accident when you summoned the House” Wukong said. Heise slamed his fist in his palm again.
“I knew I was using too much Energy!” Heise said. “But back to the Jutsu!” Heise said.
“It’s the Hirashin technique. Your great great great Uncle-Grandpa used that technique and a few generations later is was mastered by some Blonde haired kid. The Yellow bolt or something like that” The monkey said as if disgusted with the name of the Fourth Hokage.
“Hayabusa Show him the hand seals individually” Sun Wukong said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:06

hadow looked at the man… rather the Beast in front of him. He didn’t know that beasts of a lighter nature spoke to those of the darker nature… unless it had been Yang, the only White snake of the bunch, and one of the two elders, that thought it wise to converse with Heise’s beasts. He nods, before looking back at Heise.
“You ready…” he said. He did each seal, very slowly, mentioning the seal each hand signal, and emphasizes its end point by firmly grasping and shaking his hands when displaying the seals. “That’s it… there isn’t much more to it. Is there anything else you may need today? Otherwise, I’ll be seeing you later on tonight with some… friends of mine…”
[123|511]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:06

“I’m not slow” Heise said noting at the fact that Sun Wukong and Hayabusa were performing that technique slowly.
“Obviously you’re not face either” Sun Wukong joked under his breath. Heise shot him a look and immediately a cell made of wooden blocks rose up from the ground of the tree and entrapped him inside.
Heise stared at Hayabusa and nodded at each hand seal he performed mimicking each Hand Seal to perfection. He repeated the seals a few times so that he would understand the technique a bit better. The final time he did it he closed his eyes and produced chakra into his hands and would then form each hand seal using the hand seals as a method to mold his chakra. Once done he placed his hand on the ground. Immediately Heise could feel a huge amount of energy drain from his body into a seal. Heise Looked down and notice the Kanji Symboling.
モンキーはここにいました.
“The Monkey Was here” Sun Wukong said with a laugh. Heise now knew he had the ability to perform a good technique. He needed to learn to use it and be efficient with it.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:11

He put his thumb up, confirming his doing right.
“Now… be careful at over use. When people catch on, if you make enemies, they may remember such a unique Kanji and attempt to trap you. It’s also good to have it hidden in places, like caves or behind waterfalls, and temporary objects, like scrolls on kunais, and things such as. You get what I’m saying here, kid? If so… I’m off for a little, and I want you to meet back here late tonight, alright?” he said, waiting for a response before he turn off and walk away to continue his own training…
[103|614]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:11

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 13:14

Heise nodded and raised his right thumb and began to stand. The house itself slowly began to crumble all around them back to the ground where Heise had originally grown the jutsu. Heise stretched his legs for a moment and then turn to Sun Wukong who had managed to allow himself to be trapped by the wooden cage. Heise flicked two fingers and the cage began to dismantle on the spot. Once free Wukong stretched his legs and then looked at Hayabusa.
“You two, are the only reason our realms have been working together” Sun Wukong said. Heise was a bit confused as to what he was talking about but didn’t say anything.
“Hayabusa, You should know what I mean. This alliance between us will terminate once the friendship between you two terminate.” He said disappearing. Heise was completely confused but he truly didn’t care. He had a new jutsu and he was proud of it. Heise grabbed a kunai from his Pouch and placed his Hirashin seal on the tag and then gave it to Hayabusa.
"Here's my mark. No homo" He said with a laugh.

+ Hirashin No Jutsu [Flying Thunder God]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}   Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC} Empty

Back to top Go down

Gesshokou Episode: 001 [Stat][Jutsu][Group Training][ETC}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next