Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty
PostSubject: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyFri Oct 07 2016, 14:37

As she was pulled into the light, by the chains that had wrapped around her body, Kokoro had felt a wave of a feeling that the human language couldn’t even begin to comprehend or make sense of. And just like that, there was nothingness. And then, there was something… there was darkness, but there was life. From outside of this darkness, she could feel and hear another presense…
Hayabusa stood at her tomb, laying his hand on it.
“Why couldn’t you just be alive…” he asked to what he thought was a corpse. He sighed. “I love you…” he said, as he turned and begun to walk away. He then heard within his head ‘I love you too…’ but not that of his conscious. It was a female’s voice… it was her voice. Had he been hallucinating? Just then, he heard some kind flapping in the wind. He slowly turned around to the tomb once more. From the very tightly sealed but not completely air tight crack, sheets of paper began to find themselves squeezing through the cracks. The hundreds of paper found themselves dancing around Hayabusa, as he had been the eye of the vortex of the paper tornado.
Right after, one of the pieces of paper latched onto his right shoulder. And then another one on his left lower torso. He had not the slightest clue as to what was going on. But, before he got defensive, he began to watch the paper form into a hand at his shoulder, and an arm at his torso. The paper found itself forming that in which were the body of Kokoro, hugging him tightly from behind him. She kissed him quickly on the cheek. He turn and looked over his shoulder. He wanted to smile, but he had been confused. He turned around and quickly grasped her tightly.
“But… but how?” He asked.
“I’m unsure if you would believe me…” she said. She then broke the hug, holding his hands only. “But… I have to tell you. I’m sure by now, somebody has told you I’ve had an incurable disease. Well… when Yukimura died, and came back, it began to give me hope that death would cure this disease. And… it did…”
“You should have…” he began.
“It doesn’t matter now. But… on the other side is the Death God…”
“Death God? How come Yukimura never mentioned this?”
“I’m not sure… he did have a form of amnesia, didn’t he? When he returned, he remembered nothing?”
“You’re right… continue.”
“Well…” Kokoro continued. “We made a deal… I could return to life, if I bring to him the power in which was obtained through my death… I could live out my days, disease free. But, I only have a year to do this…” she said. She then put her hands up to his eyes. “But… I’m sure that power is gone already…”
“Yes…” he began. He slowly closed his eyes, then opened them back up to her, revealing his newly designed Mangekyou merged with his brother’s. He then closed them and reopened to reveal his green eyes. “So… you need these eyes to live…” he said. He began to put his hand on his eyes, preparing to take them out. She smacked his hand away.
“No! You need them…”
“I NEED YOU!” he exclaimed.
“Hayabusa, listen to me… I have a whole year of no responsibility. You… you have to save many people… you have a destiny. You need that power… I have a year. A year of you and I….”
“A year… a year here…” he then said.
“What?” she asked him. He then looked up. He took a knife and cut himself, letting blood ooze out of his body and onto the ground. A clone formed in Hayabusa’s image. The clone then disappeared into nothingness. Hayabusa turned to Kokoro. He put his hand out, and a 2D rift found itself in mid air.
“What is this?” she asked him. Hayabusa turned to her.
“It’s another time line… It Is a plane in which I myself am the creator. It formed the moment I used my first Time & Space jutsu. It’s the plane in which I pass through when using my techniques. I found a way to anchor myself to it and create a door. But… the time there is slowed down. Actually…it’s a time line that isn’t parallel to this one, but almost perpendicular, and then forms a parabola, hitting this Timeline back every day within this timeline… but every ten years there.”
“I’m slightly lost… what does this mean for me?”
“IT MEANS… It means we can go live out a whole life together there! We can live there for seventy years, and then return here, and only be a week older… a week would be all that elapsed here. I can turned your year to thousands of years if I wanted!” he said. He looked at it, then to her. “We can create our own world the way we want. Just spend a life time with me. One lifetime… and when we come back, we’ll worry about this mess.” He said. She looked at him and smile. He smiled back. They held hands and turned to the plan, stepping in. It then closed behind them…
[879 Words]

[Space – Time: Ninjutsu: Jigoku Tsukiyomi (God of the Moon Hell) Learned]
[Day 1: + 10 Years, Nexus & Health/ 15 = Current MAX]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 13:41

Roll Stats for both
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 13:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 9, 10, 1, 7, 9, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 4, 5, 1, 9, 8, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 1: The First Day of Forever~{Hayabusa|Kokoro}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}
Page 1 of 1