Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty
PostSubject: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Oct 12 2016, 20:31

Upon their arrival, into this plane, the world had found creation in itself based off of the desires of both of the people who have entered it. It had been in the image of what was already existing in the other world. The sun shone brightly against clear blue water. The air quality was that in which seemed untouched by human factories. They had been in Gesshoku Village, right in front of their mansion that overlooked the village. The two turned, and looked at the empty village. There were no people in sight. Kokoro looked a little upset.
Hayabusa willed it, and people began pouring out of the village streets, smiling, socializing… having fun. She smiled, then looked at Hayabusa. She squeezed him tightly, then kissed him passionately. After their embrace, Hayabusa lifted them onto a Sand cloud, taking them over the village.
“Welcome to the first day of our lifetime together…” Hayabusa said.

A year had passed. The two had been as happy as ever, enjoying their lives together. They had taken ‘vacations’ and ‘trips’ to places that they could only imagine… mainly because they imagined it. The people were created in the image of those who actually existed. It came to a time where Kokoro feared that the Death God would be soon showing his face. But, a year had passed, and he didn’t show. They were both pleased that they Hayabusa’s plan had worked… they legitly now had the whole world in their palms.
By year five, they had been completely submerged in the joys of this world. They had almost forgotten that it wasn’t as real as the other timeline; while it was real, the people weren’t. They formed relationships. They began to ignore that fact. Especially Kokoro, who felt as though, this was it for her. After this lifetime, there was no forming relationships. Hayabusa had just been so in love with her that he didn’t care and followed suit.
Year 10 had come. They were now lost in this world. Some things did become repetitive. They’ve done things to spice up their world often. Creating fake battles, no casualty wars, professional games, even inviting other women into their bed. It kept things fun. Houkou found himself in a deep slumber; he had never been succumbed to a Genjutsu before. So, spending a certain amount of time in here, with no actual possibility of escape, he put himself to sleep, only to be awoken by Hayabusa at the time that he would leave this plan. Hayabusa had agreed. They had become fairly well friends during the 10 years of being here. Other than Kokoro and Hayabusa, he had been the only thing that had truly been authentic here. Hayabusa did not want him to suffer.
Year 11 had come… Kokoro had begun to feel sick. She had begun to wonder if the disease had returned somehow. Hayabusa had come up with theories; such as maybe when the time line intercepted with the original timeline, something caused things to happen.
Turned out, she was pregnant. This was both a joy, and fearful. They were going to have a child. But; that child was going to be born into a personless world. They vowed to make it the greatest place they could. But, questions had to be answered. Is the baby even real? Or is it their imagination? If it was real, how lonely would they be? What would happen to the baby when the term of this world ended? Would he remain here? Only time… a lot of time… would tell.
9 Months had passed. Hayabusa delivered the baby himself. A baby boy. They named him Lydeck-Yamanaka Shizou. His eyes blue like his mother’s, but a darker red, like his father’s. The joys of parenting had begun…
They watched him grow. He had been very kind; but very stubborn. Hayabusa spent a lot of time with him, teaching him how to do battle. Hayabusa had a feeling that he was real… as he gotten older, around 8 years old, they had come to this conclusion when he began to act out and terrorize things. Neither one of them desired this, so for this world to allow it to happen had meant that Shizou was not a creation of their imagination; but very real. This gave them the courage to attach to him so much more. Hayabusa could see that he was beginning to tire of being around his parents all the time, so the being created in Shukaku’s image had become the boy’s overseer and protector in most cases. Hayabusa even oversaw the creation of little children for Shizou to play with. He had even created; through the memory of Kokoro; the image of his brother, Uchiha Shizou, as his sensei, and Heise as his God-Father.
Years went by. Year 30 came, and they lived happily for years. The boy grew up just as skilled as his parents. He learned the art of paper jutsu. Unlike his father, he was not gifted the ability to use Sharingan, but he did have the power of the Yamanaka clan. Hayabusa rose him in the art of the Lydeck Clan as well, being well to teach him the power of puppetry. They all often spared. A lot.
It wasn’t until year 50 came, and Shizou had been a grown man, and Hayabusa had finally began to lose his touch at the age of 75. Shizou tried to beat him for ages, and this day, he did, using all the tricks in the book. It got so intense that Hayabusa had almost awoken Houkou to awaken the power of the beast.
The results of the battle were very catastrophic. The turn of events had led to the downfall of their happily ever after. Once Hayabusa had knocked out, a dark chakra had poured out of him while he had been sleeping. It oozed onto the ground, before forming into a full body; Uchiha Shadow?
The alterego had manifest itself into an actual vessel within this world. And, he was furious.
“Finally… finally after 50 years of sitting entrapped, waiting for my turn!” Shadow would yell. He looked at the unconscious body of his other half on the ground. “I ought to kill you!!” he yelled. Shizou looked up at the being, lifting his blade.
“Who are you…” he said.
“Hmph… in a weird sort of way… I am your father. And, from this point forward, I will create you in my image.”
“But… how…” Shizou asked. Shadow looked at him, before looking down at the body once more.
“I will soon teach you. But, for now, I need you to help me take over this body…”
“I will never help you!” he said. Shadow looked up, then smirked.
“Ah… love…” he said. He then saw, in the distance, as Kokoro had begun to approach, flying towards them with paper wings. “What better way to make you turn to me, than to kill the only other actual person who is real here… especially if I can make this world the way I want to…” Shadow stopped talking and began to concentrate. “Shit… it looks like I can’t change this world… only he can…” he said, looking at Hayabusa. “And, I can’t kill him just yet… No matter…” he took Hayabusa’s blade. “I’ll do it myself…” he said, as he began to sprint towards the oncoming Kokoro. He was then stopped in his tracks by papier-mâché binding by Shizou himself.
“Shukaku! Seal him, now!” he yelled. Shukaku, watching the battle, did nothing. “Shukaku?”
“Ha!” Shadow exclaimed. “He can’t…”
“What’s going on.”
“They’ve been lying to you, son. Your whole life. Everything you know. It’s a lie. All of it.”
“You’re lying.”
“Ah, but I’m not. Come with me and I’ll tell you everything.”
“SHIZOU!” Kokoro yelled. She performed seals and explosive paper began flying his way. Shadow closed his eyes, opening to revel the Eternal Mangekyou. The Susano’o… the same as Hayabusa’s developed, releasing the bind and blocking the damage. It then faded.
“Very well…” Shadow said. He took Hayabusa’s body into his hand. “We’ll meet again…”
“No!” Shizou began. But, Shadow had used his own Time and Space portal and had been gone. “FATHER!!” He looked at his mother, who looked distraught and flushed.
“What happened?” she asked. Shizou looked at her.
“How about, you tell me what he was talking about first…” he said. She sighed.

She told him. She told him everything. Every bit of the story. This hurt him. He had been almost 40, and his whole life had been a lie. And now, it had been the two of them against the world… literally. They had to retrieve Hayabusa and find a way to wake him. Shizou wasn’t as skilled in medical, but he knew enough to reverse a coma.

Another 15 years… Shadow still had Hayabusa’s body. Hooked up to machines to be kept alive. He was now 90, and never woken from his coma. Kokoro had grown weary. Shizou had been beginning to reach his peak. He lived almost in depression. He fantasized what it would be like on the outside world. He and his mother had thought of tactics to defeating Shadow. They had even discussed how to defeat him on the outside world. They had many run downs with him, as they tried to find Hayabusa’s actual body.
Yet, on the final battle of the two, Shizou and Shadow, Shadow had prevailed. Because he was a form of a clone that never found itself deceasing, and the only way to kill him was to kill Hayabusa, he remained strong while Shizou and Kokoro grew weak. As Shadow had Shizou on his knees. He had found himself going towards Kokoro. Shizou looked up, exerting so much chakra that, beneath him, a portal, much like the one that had brought Hayabusa and Kokoro here, swept him away. Shadow tried to chase after the portal before it closed, and by the time he got there, it was gone. He turned to look for Kokoro, but, when he turned, she had been gone as well. His anger was high.
For years now, Kokoro and Shadow were all that were left. Kokoro mourned the loss of her son. She didn’t know where he went. Almost 5 years to be exact. He tracked her down multiple times, it wasn’t until once that he succeeded. Without the help of her son, at almost the age of 95, she had no fight left. He had finally had her and Hayabusa together. The plan was to have her use her Yamanaka abilities.
“No…”
“How about…” Shadow began. He peered into his eyes. “Transfer our minds, now…” he said. She fell into a trance, and turned, putting her hands at the head of Hayabusa. Shadow smirked, as he put his hand on Kokoro’s head, preparing to transfer. It was just then that Hayabusa’s eyes shot open.
“Shadow!!!!!!” he yelled. The power of the Houkou seemed to awaken with him. His eyes shot open, glowing a form of a purple, with rings around his eyes.
“No… it can’t be…” Shadow began. Hayabusa began floating in the air, cloaked in purple. He then pushed his hand forward, and Shadow went flying away. He landed on the ground, looking at Kokoro.
“Where is Shizou…”
“I don’t know… he disappeared…” she said. “In a portal like the one we went in.”
“How long ago…”
“Almost 20 years…”
“2 days…” he said.
“What?”
“Remember, my love… this is not our original time line.” Hayabusa made a portal for him, grabbing her hand. “Let’s see where our son is…”
They then walked through.
“No…..” Shadow began. He began stabbing himself. “No… NO!!!!” he yelled. He had been here now, trapped… lifeless. Alone. For all eternity…
[1966 Words]
[Day 7: + 70 Years, Nexus & Health/ 105 = Current MAX for 7 days]
[Hayabusa: Rinnegan Unlocked (Age: 95, Max Health: 4.47 ~ 5)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Oct 12 2016, 20:32

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Oct 12 2016, 20:32

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 7, 6, 3, 6, 8, 10
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 13:47

Rolling for both
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 13:47

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 9, 5, 1, 8, 2, 1, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 9, 9, 8, 7, 6, 9, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}   ~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Just One Lifetime With Me Part 2: The Hunter, The Hunted, and the Protector ~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Shadow|Shizou}{Jutsu Training}{Stat Training}
Page 1 of 1