Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) Empty
PostSubject: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 07:59

After waiting a few days, activity had finally began to present itself to the coffin in which Camo had planted in the shrine himself. There was obvious there had been life somehow within it. Up on the wall above, it had been the clone with only his torso exposed, looking down.
Elsewhere, as Shadow conducted work in his lab, Flash teleported into the room.
“Lord Shadow… the Senju…” he began. Shadow let him say no more, as he teleported from his lab to Camo, had been merged into the wall looking down on the emerging being. As Shadow teleported to this area, using chakra to keep himself on the wall.
“Hmph… so the Senju lives…” he said from above, with his arms crossed looking down on him with his Fully Awakened Sharingan. “How… what did you see? How did you get back?” Shadow asked with so many questions, as he began to walk down the wall. He studied him from afar. He had obviously been slightly confused. Shadow stopped to observe what he might do.
“Camo… stay on him a little while longer… I want to see how he acts. Something seems off about him…” he said. Camo nodded as he melted into the wall.

A few days later, Shadow figured it time to reveal himself, as the time came that Heise was alone. Camo relayed this message to Flash, who in turn, gave this message to Shadow. With this, he disappeared, reappearing at Camo’s position. Camo then went into the wall to leave them alone.
From the roofscape above, Shadow looked down on the Senju.
“Yuki… Heise…” Shadow said, yelling out towards him before jumping down by the moonlight, steering clear of other Konoha shinobi. His crimson red eyes looking into those of the Senju.
[296|296]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 08:56

Shizou sat against the bark of the tree and smiled. Each had mastered a manipulation in their own sense. Heise had really excelled and mastered two nature manipulations in a little time. Shizou launched himself off the branch and began walking over to his team.
“As Shizou-“ Shizou began but immediately stop when he received the death glare from his students. He reverted back to his normal voice.
“Okay guys, I’m proud of you all for reaching this far in your training stage. But it’s time to go handle our task of D-rank missions.” Shizou said. Heise slumped over disappointed.
“Just D-rank’s Sensei? Aren’t we worth more than that?” He asked. Shizou looked at his team and laughed.
“I’ll take care of it” He as he turned around and waved to them. Heise smiled knowing his Sensei was giving them more time to train. He turned to his team and raised his right fist in the air.
“Yesh! Let’s go!” He said with a smile.

Around 6, it was time for Heise to leave. He turned to his teammates and began to wave. He decided he would be a little adventurous and take another way home. His mind raced to the Sun Sage Monkeys and then to the Idea of nature Chakra. Maybe Heise would one day be able to take this power and use it to his own advantage. But for now, Heise would have to keep training.
“Yo Yuki.. Heise!” A voice said behind him. Heise paused and turned around to face a man who didn’t look at all familiar to him. He was obviously not from the village with his weird outfit.
“Who me?” Heise asked as if there were a crowd of people around them. He wondered how the man knew his name specifically.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 08:58

“Yes… you…” Shadow said as he stepped closer.
“What happened? How did you return to this life. You know… I owe you a lot for what you did… it was stupid, reckless, and way too risky, but I appreciate it and I am in debt to you.” He said, slightly bowing. There could possibly be a look of confusion on Heise’s face. “Ah… of course… let me make this clearer for you to understand…” he said. He closed his eyes, meditated as he made the transition from Shadow to Hayabusa. His red eyes turned into his light green eyes. “This is a secret that only a handful of people know… and I think you’ve earned the burden of knowing this after what you’ve done.” Hayabusa slowly took his mask off, revealing his face.
“Tadaaaaaa” he said. He performed a seal and his attire changed to that of his usual all white cloak, straw hat, and puppets on his back. Again, with another possible look of confusion, Hayabusa cocked his head to the side.
“What the hell is going on with you? SHouldn’t this surprise you?”
[185|481]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 08:58

Heise stepped back away from the man who had bowed to him. He wondered if complete strangers bow to other people in other lands.
“Come back to life?” Heise said with a confusion. Heise tried to ponder a bit on dying but nothing came to him. He did remember as far back as he could waking up in a coffin, but not so much dying. He laughed it off thinking it a joke.
“Dying? I don’t remember that” He said. Heise thought the man was crazy once he began speaking on a great debt. Heise didn’t even know who the man was.
“Uh buddy that’s not a big secret. You just took off your mask” He said laughing.
“Shouldn’t this surprise you?” The man asked Heise. Heise was unsure of what to answer so he shrugged raising his hands while doing so.
“Meh, I’ve seen weirder things” He said with a laugh. His stomach began to rumble.
“Shit I’m hungry,” Heise said then suddenly everything clicked for him. “Hey didn’t you say you owe me a great debt? Well my pockets are a little empty so you can treat me to some nice Ichiraku Ramen!” He said with a laugh as he began making his way to the stall.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 08:59

“Wait…”Hayabusa began. “You… don’t remember anything? You don’t… remember me? Damn it Yukimura… I mean Heise. What is this… the third damn time you have lost your memory?” Hayabusa shook his head and reached in his pocket. He pulled out the scroll that the man had written him before he forced Hayabusa to kill him. “You wrote this, right before making me kill you. You did it after researching the ancestors of my people and realized the only way I could obtain my maximum potential was to kill my best friend. Oh yea…” Hayabusa pulled out a wad of cash. He handed it to Heise. “Stupid Senju… can’t get food in a village your ancestors created. This is pretty much all I have left over until I get back to our village. Oh yea… memory. Must’ve been the price of life.” Hayabusa sighed. “There is a lot to fill in though… long story short, you are my bestfriend. We made our way in this village as a duo when everyone else outcasted us. We’ve been through a lot together, you and I. I suppose I have to find a way to make you remember this… perhaps try to restore memories of moments the two of us shared. You and I put our efforts together and made a grand country. I guess… damn… council isn’t going to be happy about this…” he began thinking to himself. “Well in any case… do you have a blood contract on you? I can sign it… that way when or if you need somebody for anything… you can summon me.”
[266|747]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 08:59

Heise admitted to himself that he lost his memory. But he didn’t realize he lost his memory before. He laughed it off not sure whether to believe the argument or not.
“If I lose my memory that often I should probably stop shinobi fighting.” Heise said laughing while rubbing his stomach. His stomach tended to remind him of its own agenda. Heise grabbed the scroll from the man and began reading it. A lot of it was Senju and Uchiha nonsense. To clans he had been vaguely familiar with. The hand writing looked like his own, but even Heise had to admit that he had seen stranger things in the world of the Shinobi. Towards the end of the letter, “Heise” seemed more bossy than usual. He shook his head and returned the scroll back to the man.
“You must be confused sir,” Heise said, “I am not Senju clan.” Though throwing off most of the advances on friendship, Heise gladly accepted the wad of cash. He counted it and approximated 150k in cash. He reached into his back pocket and grabbed his monkey pouch and placed the cash inside.
“Thanks man! Goru appreciates it very much” He said as he bowed respectfully. Again the man began talking crazy again once he began speaking on the council and the grand country.
“Do you have a blood contract on you?” He asked Heise. Heise remembered the Sage Monkey Scroll but then remembered what one of the monkey’s told him.
“You are the only one allowed to sign it!” The words of the White haired monkey echoed through his head. Heise slumped over realizing he would have to go to the market to but a scroll.
“I Guess we can go get one at the market.” He said sadly knowing he would have rather eaten food first.
“I wanted ichiraku ramen” He muttered under his breath as he began walking to the market place still slumped over.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:00

Hayabusa raised an eyebrow.
“Just… hold that thought…” he said. Hayabusa looked behind him. “Camo…” he said. The being came melting out of the wall in a cement color. “Bring me a blood contract from the store…” he said. He gave him the money he’d need before turning back to Heise.
“Come… let us eat…” he said as he walked. As they met their destination and ordered their food, Hayabusa began to talk. “So… you remember absolutely nothing? If you don’t even know of your clan… your past name… you can’t possibly remember your jutsu… that sucks…” Hayabusa began to think. “Well… I’ll leave you to self discovery after this meal…” Hayabusa said. “If you go back to the place in which you were revived and rummage through the objects there, there should be a mask similar to mine. It has an earpiece in it. You can contact me almost anytime by asking for Eliot to transfer you to me. That’s actually how you lured me to the place of your death… in any case… is there anything you would like to know? Anything that I can do for you?”
[266|747]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:01

Heise turned his head to man coming from the cement. He raised his body and prepared himself for a fight but the man slowly disappeared. Heise paid attention to the way this man ordered people around. He wondered if he had any actual emotional connection with the person.
“Come let us eat” Hayabusa said. Immediately a smile flashed upon his face. Heise in fact took off and began running for the Ichiraku Ramen spot. When he arrived he was there before Hayabusa. He looked at his wallet full of money and thought for a moment.
“Hey Ol’ man Ichiraku! My friend is coming! He’s going to be paying!” Heise said grinning. He looked at the menu and then placed it down on the table.
“Old man I want the Chef’s special!” He yelled. Hayabusa arrived and ordered his food as well. Hayabusa started talking but Heise zoned out as the smell of delicious ramen lifted into his nostrils. His stomach growled even more awaiting the food.
“You probably don’t remember any of your old Jutsu” Hayabusa said. Heise was intrigued and turned his head to face the man.
“Jutsu?” He said. Suddenly the smell grew even stronger. Heise turned his head to see a bowl filled with pork, fish eggs, and delicious noodles. Tears began to run down the face of Heise as he began to pray over food.
“Thank you Gods of Ninjutsu and to the Gods of Ramen!” Hayabusa had continued talking but Heise was to indulged in his food. Heise turned his head and nodded at the things Hayabusa was saying while still slurping his noddles. Suddenly a man appeared behind them. He was a black individual with scarlet red hair. Luckily Heise just finished his soup. He got out of his chakra and respectfully bowed in to the man.
“Sensei Shizou, This is um… What was your name again?” Heise asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:01

Hayabusa raised an eyebrow. ‘He is going to be a little harder to deal with than I thought… he’s like a young child at this point…’ he thought. Hayabusa stood up and bowed greatfully to the man.
“Lydeck Hayabusa of Suna’s Lydeck Clan. Leader and co-founder of Beast Country and the Gesshoku Village.” He rose before sitting to eat. “So… sir Shizou… you just so happen to stumble across young Yu… Heise here?” Hayabusa began. In the back of his mind, he was unsure if he were to trust this man here. What if he knew that Heise was a Senju? What if he knew that he was brainwashed and planned to use him for something? Hayabusa would have to leave some kind of surveillance on Heise. But, Camo had been entirely too valuable. This meant… he had to create another clone…
[142|1080]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 09:02

"I am Lydeck Hayabusa” Hayabusa said introducing himself. Heise snapped his fingers and then began pointing at Hayabusa.
“There you go Sensei, That was his name, Lydeck Hayabusa.” Heise said with a little pep in his voice.
Heise paused for a moment as the tension in the room began getting entirely too thick for him to handle. He looked at Shizou and then to Hayabusa and then smiled.
“So Shizou you just happened to just stumble across the yu..” Hayabusa began. Heise looked up at Hayabusa. He was about to call him another name. He wondered what it was. Shizou to was intrigued staring at the individual.
“Just Who are you” Shizou questioned. Heise was more intrigued with the name Hayabusa was about to call him. It seemed like Hayabusa knew an aweful lot about him and his past. He wondered if Hayabusa knew about his new abilities that he had recently unlocked.
“Well look at the time. It is getting entirely too late for us and we have missions to go on right Sensei?” Heise said nudging the black man to move but he didn’t budge. In fact he stayed there and stared at Hayabusa. Heise looked at the Ichiraku man who shrugged.
“What do you want with a Ninja of the leaf, Beast Nin” Shizou Said to Hayabusa.
“Sensei, You didn’t answer his question. But if he really must know. I stumbled upon the leaf village myself. Like I explained to Sensei I awoke in a wooden coffin and I-“
“Thanks enough Heise.” Shizou said with authority. Heise slumped realizing he had gotten in trouble for talking too much. Shizou stepped forward and looked at the man before him. Shizou’s eyes began turning red with three wheeled toma’s circling around his eyes appeared.
“Don’t test me.” Shizou said. By now Heise was freaking out extremely. He didn’t know what he was dealing with.
“I know you.” Shizou said softly under his breath.
“Hey you folks need to get out of here now. I’m closing up shop.” The ramen maker said. Heise took a sigh of relief thanking the Ichiraku man for dissolving the situation. Shizou’s eyes returned to normal and then he turned and began to walk out.
“Heise, Let’s go start working on that special jutsu we talked about.” Shizou said a bit sarcastically. Heise put his finger to his chin and began thinking.
“But sensei, You never said anything about a-“
“Heise!” Shizou said firmly. Heise understood the message and walked briskly behind his teacher. He stopped and turned around to face Hayabusa.
“Sorry about the Old Geezer. He’s never usually that serious. You must be a strong individual” He said with a smile turning away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)   ~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Do You Remember...~{Hayabusa|Heise}(Group Training)(Jutsu,Stats,Elements, etc)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next