Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) Empty
PostSubject: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 10:26

Shadow, later in the night, had been greeted by his two creations on the outskirts of Konoha. Both had been flying, one by forming into an eagle and the other by hovering. As the two spotted Shadow, they came down to him. Both bowed in respect.
“Sky…” Shadow said in greeting as he observed the red scaled body and tail with his red streaks and serpant looking face. He looked at the eagle that formed into a body of almost gold looking sand. “Sabu… lets go meet your secondary master, shall we?” they said nothing as they took flight high up and Shadow began to walk back to their meeting point…
[211|211]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 10:49

Heise had been working on Nature Control for most of the night and by now Heise had picked up a good amount. He was now able to draw in a load of Sage Energy at the same time as molding it. Give about a day or two more, Heise would have completely mastered the technique. By now as well, Heise had been able to use the Sage Energy to detect whether someone’s presence was around him or not. When Hayabusa and two completely strange figures approached Heise opened his eyes and stopped drawing in sage energy. Heise was now in the Imperfect Sage Mode with his torso completely covered in fur and his hair had grown spikier. He had also managed to develop a full grown beard. Though he was fairly close to mastering mixing his own chakra with sage mode chakra, the fact remained apparent that he still had not mastered it.
“Oye Shadow!” Heise said flagging down Shadow with his hands. Heise took the liberty of explaining his current state before Shadow or the other two began to question what was wrong with him and why he’d had a monkey suit on.
“It’s the effects of Imperfect Sage Mode. I’ve almost got using sage mode energy mastered. In about two training or so I won’t look like this!” Heise said remembering what Sun Wukong and King Enma told him their last visit.
“Who are those guys?” Heise asked as he slowly began to release all the sage chakra from his body. As he did his hair began to revert to normal and his body returned to a chestless human.
“Were they once my friends as well?” Heise said making note that he still didn’t have his memory back.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:09

“Impressive…” Shadow said to him. He shook his head. “No… you never met these two. They were just born a few days ago. Meet Sky…” he said, as the hovering being dropped his feet and tail to the ground, and hitting one knee, bowing. “He flies, and seems to be very nimble. And this is Sabu…” he said, as the golden sand Eagle formed into a human shaped Sand man and dropped down as well. “He is great at shape shifting and he has the beautiful gift of being able to shield you, as he is…” the sand man opened his body, showing nothing on the inside. “…hollow. Great for protection. These two will serve you. Sky’s mind is linked to two of my other creations. They share one brain. So if you talk to him, its like you are talking to me. He is your direct connection to me. You’ve met Camo before…” the environmental collage came from the ground beside Heise. “He will always inform me if you need me, all you ever need to do it tell Sky.
[181|391]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:10

“No… you never met these two. They were just born a few days ago.” Hayabusa said. Heise raised his eyebrows as he stared at two grown men who were ironically born just two days ago. Heise then turned to Hayabusa and seized him up and down.
“Just, How strong are you?” Heise said under his breath so that no one would hear. Heise turned to Sabu and began to walk closer to him. Sabu’s body immediately dispersed in sand and began to surround Heise. Heise almost felt like he was being attacked.
“My God Shadow this boy struggles so much!” Sabu said. Heise immediately realized what was going on an stopped struggling. The seeds of sand began to latch on to the body of Heise until suddenly they all seemingly disappeared. Though Heise could feel it he could not see it. Sabu had managed to perfectly replicate his skin tone and body armor without having to do a single thing. The Red Skinned snake turned into a human again and was kind of creepy. Heise immediately summoned something from his personally inventory. It was the Gesshoku robe he once wore with the phoenix on it. He handed it to Sky.
“Please dear god. Wear this. You are freaking me out” Heise said. Heise then turned to Hayabusa and stared at him. Heise began to absorb sage energy so that he could use it for a purprose.
“Hayabusa. The other day when you taught me the technique, I sensed nature energy coming from you. Are you a sage as well?” He asked now gathering a lot more energy than before.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:18

“I’m…. pretty fricken strong. Have I mentioned I defeated the One Tailed beast by myself?” Shadow said. Shadow began to gather some nature himself.
“As Sun previously stated, yes, I am. Well… almost. I have to be able to fully manipulate this energy to use it. I have what is known as a Personal Sage mode… but… this is all I had to show you. You now have decent protection… with these two at your side, you might even be a threat to me. Which is good. We’ll need each other to be at tip top shape for the oncoming adventures…” he said. “And now Camo can return to my side. Is there anything else you need from me?”
[119|510]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:20

“I’m…. pretty fricken strong. Have I mentioned I defeated the One Tailed beast by myself?” Shadow said. Heise stood in shock realizing that the one tails was one of the Bijuu that attacked the Hidden Leaf Village in the past. It was said that it was defeated by Naruto Uzamaki the same person who was in the fourth Ninja War. Heise could sense the Sage energy from Shadow and smiled. It seemed like he wasn’t alone in being able to use the technique.
‘As Sun previously stated, yes, I am. Well… almost. I have to be able to fully manipulate this energy to use it.” Shadow stated. Heise wasn’t to shocked. Manipulating Sage Chakra and Normal chakra were on two different ends of the Spectrum and it was much harder to manipulate Sage Energy Chakra.
“you might even be a threat to me.” Shadow stated. Heise couldn’t help but laugh at the idea of even being close to Hayabusa.
“I don’t want to use anyone else’s power but my own to beat you” Heise said. “Sabu and Sky thank you for accompanying me on my travels and journey.” Heise said respectfully. Sabu said nothing and Sky made a weird noise with his mouth. Heise paid it no mind. He was about to turn around and leave when a memory of Shizou popped into his head.
“Shizou said we’re to go to Taki soon. Would you happen to know why we’re going there?” Heise asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:23

As Shadow began to leave, he stopped at the sound of this. How was it that this… Shizou character knew what it was Shadow was planning to do before he did it… or told anybody. He turned back around.
“I was planning on going alone… but now that you mention it… I have a debt to collect from a former friend who betrayed me. I’m going to collect what I came for, plus some. And… I’ll be needing to get his attention…” he said with a smirk with a new idea.After their battle of their next target, Shadow would have to confront Shizou on what it was and how it was he knew so much…
[115|625]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:25

“I was planning on going alone… but now that you mention it… I have a debt to collect from a former friend who betrayed me.” Hayabusa said. With the mentioning of Shizou Heise began to feel it.
Heise could feel Shizou’s energy off in the distance with the sage mode chakra. He turned to Hayabusa who he knew felt it as well. He didn’t bother saying anything to the clones.
“Alright, I’ll join you on this mission. I will inform the village of my temporary “Vacation”.” Heise said as his body began to disappear with the leaves surrounding him. His body slowly faded off into the winds and he was gone. Sky to disappeared and Hayabusa was left on his own.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 11:25

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 19:52

Never rolled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)   Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gesshoku Episode: 002 (Group)(Nature)(ETC)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next