Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Quest - The Power of Legends

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 14:59

Inshitsu slowly rose from the corpse of the angry man, returning his masamune to his holster. Inshitsu walked back over to the nervous man who was now shaking furiously on the ground. Inshitsu lowered himself to be level with him. “So, you seem reasonable. Why were you two here?” The anxious man stuttering words got worse to the point where Inshitsu had to strain his ear to make out the words, “We- we were cl-cl-clearing the rest of the ca- ca-cargo from here.” The nervous man wiped his brow. Inshitsu looked around, “So, is there anything left me or am I gonna have to take something else?” If the nerve of the man had been broken before than the man was now a shell of what he was.

WC: 128 | 1134
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 15:04

“I-I-I would b-b-be killed if I tr-tried to snea-” The man’s words stopped as Inshitsu pulled out the Grass Cutter and held it to his throat. Inshitsu dropped his voice to a deep growl,”I think you can spare something, after all I would hate to have to clean both of my blades.” The man squeaked, “Around the back! We left something behind the church.” Inshitsu pressed the blade against the man’s throat suppressing the noise of his whimpering, “What is it?” Inshitsu eased the blade to allow the man to speak. He whispered, “I…don’t know.” The man fainted against the wall. Inshitsu pulled his blade back letting the man sink to the floor.

WC: 113 | 1247
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 15:09

Inshitsu slid his Grass Cutter back onto his waist. He laughed softly at the scene before him; a man dead on the ground and a man unconscious on the wall. Behind the church, Inshitsu saw no way to get out from the back room except for the way he got in. Inshitsu walked out of the room, leaving the man to explain himself to the cops. Inshitsu walked back down the aisle in the front room, admiring the church’s interior the same way he did when he walked in for the first time. Inshitsu opened the door shutting it softly that way he didn’t accidently alert anyone that was wandering on the street.

WC: 113 | 1360
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 15:14

Inshitsu walked around the church. He pulled out both of his blades as he approached the corner of the church. He pressed himself against the wall and waited to see if he could hear anything from around the corner. He waited a full minute of silence, took a deep breath, and turned the corner with both blades ready to swing. The alleyway behind the church was empty. Other than a single crate in the alleyway, there was nothing at all, not a single bag of garbage. Inshitsu walked over to the crate and looked at the single label that was on it; Inshitsu was sure of it having whatever they were moving due to the crate number, 975-5xxxx.

WC: 118 | 1478
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 15:19

Inshitsu stuck his Grass Cutter blade under the lid of the crate. Inshitsu stuck his Masamune back into its holster. Inshitsu pushed on the Grass Cutter causing the lid of the crate to pop off and land next to the crate. All that was within the crate was a brown sack. Inshitsu stared at the sack as he grabbed it and felt the weight of the object within. Inshitsu slung the sack over his shoulder as he stuck his other blade in its holster. Inshitsu ran back to his apartment with the sack. As he got into the apartment, Inshitsu dropped the sack onto his table in his lounge. Inshitsu walked over to his bed and passed out as soon as his face made contact with his pillow.

WC: 128 | 1606
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 12 2014, 15:20

Word Exp: 803
Bonus Exp: 80
Luck Applied: 2119 Exp

+ 1 Hibon Item
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest - The Power of Legends   Solo Quest - The Power of Legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Quest - The Power of Legends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2