Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country Empty
PostSubject: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:47

Leaving only to be at the shores of the edge of the Lightning Country, Grave still had the mysterious item on him but was not to sure what to do with it. Sighing knowing he had to get the children from the shores and take them some place. Grave thought about it for a moment taking out his world map only to point on to it. "That seems to be an empty lot of land if anything…Plus it will be a good place to hide for a bit…Raijin will know how to find me if anything or I'll just summon him without him knowing the location."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:52

Sighing to the thought of it Grave circled the location of the place he was going to go check out. Looking at the distances it didn’t seem to be far at all. Grave placed his foot carefully on the water focusing before he started to cross over on to it. Thinking about nothing at all his focus was more solely on his chakra. Walking seemed easier but dangerous as a few times Grave had to defend himself from battles of wild creatures of the ocean. After which defending himself Grave wasn't as worn out as he believed to be. But arriving shortly after hearing nothing but silence on the island Grave seemed to think it was empty.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:01

But he was wrong as soon a kunai and shuriken started flying at him. Creating his hand seal focusing chakra into his clothing he created an armor as they bounced off of him but a few got through scratching his arm. Grave shook his head for a moment and looked around for any targets but was unable to sense anyone. "Great they must be stronger than what I thought…" Grave turned to look around more but closed his eyes only to hear the sound of wind being cut by something. Lifting his staff quickly forming a blade from it a sword make contact with a person holding it. "Here I thought nobody lived here!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:07

The young male jumped back holding his katana carefully looking over at Grave. "Ok…so you want to play like that…" Grave released the seal only to have his saber handle pulled out focusing chakra into it. "Now…let's see what you can real…" Before he could finish Grave was caught off guard already as the young child started to swing the blade with swift motions. Dodging each one though Grave noticed something, 'This…kid…he's fighting just like how Raijin fights…' But getting caught off guard Grave took a slash across his flak jacket. 'But…he's faster than Raijin…for such a young age too.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:17

Thinking to himself another slash was coming at Grave but he blocked with his own blade having the force turn him around with the blade swinging back at the child. But he ducked down having the handle of the blade held tightly with his right on the bottom to push it upwards with force. As it came up aiming at Grave's left side of his chest. Grave quickly made one hand seal again creating his armor to block the attack. As the blade bounced off him for a bit causing the kid to get unbalanced as Grave pulled his saber down onto the boy. But he quickly barreled rolled to the right only to hold the blade again aiming this time at Grave's head.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:22

Quickly moving his body to bend backwards with the blade hovering over him and the pointed blade aimed at the sea. Grave smirked only to clash his blade with the kids once again but the kid mimicked Grave's last attack spinning around to counter Grave once again. But jumping back Grave thought to himself and released the power of the armor and stood as the boy came rushing at him. Grave quickly ducked down relaxing having to make a hand seal to form the spirit blade to hit the boy's blade from his hand. Ending the technique Grave aimed the spirit blade at the young boy whom was shaking.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:29

"I'm…sorry…mister…please don't…hurt me…" The boy said as Grave blinked for a moment shaking his head, "I wasn't planning on it I was trying to figure out why you are even here for that matter." Grave tilted his head as the young male stood up carefully saying, "Ive been on this island for a while now…by myself and my young brother." Grave blinked and shook his head, "We have too many damn kids running around this place." The young boy turned to look at him, "Huh what do you mean by that?" Grave smile shaking his head, "Nothing at all…Can you take me to your brother?" Grave replied to him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:34

The young boy nodded as he waved his hand to be followed, allowing Grave to shrug figuring it wouldn't hurt him at all. As they went through the thick jungle, Grave noticed that in the center of the island was a village but it had been ran down into nothing. Grave turned to see another young boy come walking over, "Hello sir…Brother who did you bring!" Grave smiled saying, "I came wondering what was over here and it seems that you both have been busy with things haven't you?" The dark haired boy looked up shaking his head lightly, "No…me and him have been stuck on this island for a while…after which…we trained together getting better but we couldn't build up chakra to cross over like the others. So we've been here together."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:39

Grave snapped his fingers, "Well then…allow me to help you with everything then…I know of some that would love to come here. I'll even help pitch in getting this place build up to what it can be. The two boys looked at Grave with tears in their eyes wanting to cry for happiness. "But…in exchange…you both have to learn to get stronger together more and teach it to others understood…" The boys nodded and looked at one another but the brown haired boy looked at Grave, "What are you going to call this place?" Grave thought about it for a moment but couldn't come up with a name for a moment. Until he smiled saying, "This will be known as Hikari Country…the village will be known as…The Village Hidden within the Light Ray…or…Kousengakure."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 10:59

Grave waved to the kids as he had to head back home to report to Raijin of his findings and the location of the new island that would be their new home for training as they can now continue with their original plans. But they would first need to get organized before doing anything else. Grave's thoughts were made up allowing him to think of more ways of allow him to get stronger in a short amount of time. But figured short cuts were out of his question as him and Raijin would never do anything of the such. 'Time to get everything and moved over to the new location…but I wonder…if the smart idea would to do that…now…then again…that other shinobi…hmmm, he seemed like a threat even with what he wanted from me…'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country   Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - Quest Mission: The Power of King/Queen - Kousengakure - Hikari Country
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next