Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Quest - The power of legends

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Quest - The power of legends Empty
PostSubject: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 04:54

The day was freshly born, the sun poking its warm rays of light over the mountains, the village of Kumo was starting to awake and become busy with life again, except for a mansion hidden within the rock face of Mountain Raijin, a black panther could be seen roaming the mountain terrain before he disappeared into the shadows and found his way to where his owner was, or his friend. Jumping up onto the bed where Raijin could be found sleeping, Kage pawed playfully to wake up Raijin, sitting up he smiled and pet Kage’s smooth black fur before he let out a yawn and got up.
107/107 - 1/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 06:05

After a small while Raijin got his gear and all his morning daily dealings dealt with before he looked over at Kage and nodded for them to head into town to figure out the daily dealings of everything that was going on, after he arrived in town Raijin and Kage walked around the market area of kumo and was admiring and browsing all the different wares as well as buying all the different things Raijin needed for his home, such as food and other necessities. While he was looking around he noticed he was being watched but in a casual kind of way, Raijin shrugged it off as he thought they never saw someone have a pet that was a panther.
121/228 – 2/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 06:24

After a while of shopping in the market location Raijin got bored and hungry so he decided to go to a restaurant to eat and relax for a bit while he was in town, he felt someone watching him again, this time he turned to see who it was that was watching him. When he turned to see who was watching him, but when he looked no one was looking at him anymore, it was weird, but when he turned around there was a man standing before him, “sir, may I ask for a few moments of your time?” the man asked looking at Raijin with a serious look on his face.
112/340 – 3/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 06:31

Raijin looked at the man and shrugged, he had nothing to lose, “sure, have a seat.” Raijin said, the man looked relieved that he was actually willing to hear what he had to say, “thank-you, especially for allowing me to borrow some of your time.” The man said, Raijin took a sip of his water before he sat back in his chair, “so, you must have a problem, what can I help you with?” Raijin asked, the man looked at him as if he already talked to him and sighed heavily, “well my problem is a rather complicated but serious problem…” the man started before he took a deep breath.
110/450 – 4/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 18:58

“The problem is, that my daughter ran off with one of the shinobi from this village, but that’s also where most disregard this request from me, my daughter stole an heirloom from our family, we don’t have the funds to pay you properly but the heirloom you can take as payment.” The man said, Raijin sat and listened quietly before he took another sip of his water, he looked at the man and sighed, it sounded a lot like a major head ache. “So, I’m to hunt down one of my own, return your daughter for your families heirloom? What direction did they head in?” Raijin asked curiously.
108/558 – 5/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 19:50

The man looked at him and nodded, “My wife told me they were heading off to hide in the second largest mountain in the kumo borders.” He said, Raijin looked at him and sighed, “I would have laughed if you said Mt. Raijin, but nothing is ever that easy, what if I find either, or both in the worst case scenario?” Raijin asked, the man cringed at the thought of his daughters death, “if it is unavoidable then it’s the destiny that’s required of them, but hopefully you’ll be able to return her to me alive, I pray for her safe return.” The man said.
105/663 – 6/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 21:17

Raijin looked at him and nodded with a sigh, “I know you do, I can’t make a promise I don’t know I can keep but I will do my best to bring her home alive.” Raijin said as he finished his glass of water before he popped a chunk of food into his mouth and chewed it before he pulled out some cash and paid for his meal, he stood up grabbing his helmet and looked to the man, “I can’t make any promises about the man, unless he left the village by terms of him being labeled an enemy of Kumo.” Raijin said as he turned to walk away knowing the general location of the two.
117/780 – 7/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 21:24

Walking outside Raijin looked at Kage and nodded before they both vanished into a cloud of smoke, appearing out of town at the base of one of the tallest mountains in all of kumo he looked up and looked at Kage, “find the woman and keep her safe, the man, if he attacks do your thing buddy.” Raijin said, Kage looked back at him and roared before he took off in his own direction, Raijin did the same, jumping from rock face to rock face climbing the mountain but scanning the area around him so that he could see if he could find the location of the man and woman they were trying to find.
115/895 – 8/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 22:32

A while after running up the mountain Raijin heard a loud roar, he stopped and looked all around him to see if there was a wild cat around him before he turned to face the direct that Kage had went off in before he poofed into a cloud of smoke and took off running along the wall as fast as he could in the direction of the roar. As he was running along the wall he heard the roar again as well as an explosion go off, pulling out his black market sword and stabbing it into the wall he cut his running path into a straight shot down before he landed down on the ground beside Kage.
118/1013 – 9/14
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends EmptyFri May 16 2014, 23:01

After he landed the young genin and the woman that he was sent to find were hiding in small cove but Kage had scared them and he was only trying to defend himself from what he thought was a wild animal, “is that your cat!?” the boy said frightened, Raijin pet Kage and nodded, “that is correct, now, we have a problem here.” He said as he looked over at the boy now through his samurai mask, the boy looked at him with a curious look on his face now, “what do you mean problem? I’m just trying to get the girl I love away from her father so we can be happy together.” The boy said.
117/1130 – 10/14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest - The power of legends   Quest - The power of legends Empty

Back to top Go down

Quest - The power of legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next