Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura - Power of Legends!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura - Power of Legends! Empty
PostSubject: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:29

After having to deal with a thief Grave had ran back to his home quickly with a smile on his face hiding the money that he had obtained from the shop keeper. Nodding his head, "This should be used for only emergencies…maybe Raijin will approve of it as well besides. Knowing him he could use the money as well. But then again, he did say that equipment did not help one train and reach their newly formed goals." Crossing his arms in confusing about the young boys words. Grave was surprised by the voice behind him that has snuck into his room.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:35

"Grave! What are you doing here instead of training child!" Jumping from the yelling from his grandfather, he fell forward hitting his head on the hard wooden floor before rubbing the front of his head saying, "Nothing…I was placing some money in a place for safe keepings allowing me to save up and purchase some things in the future. Besides, training was completed for me a while back I'm resting up for a bit before I have to go back and continue it why do you care so much. Thought you were done training me anyway!" Grave's grandfather sighed heavily and through a scroll at him, "Shut up, I'm the one planning out your training, besides…I need you to head to that location on the scroll."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:41

Grabbing the scroll, opening it slowly to read it, the location marked on here was somewhere near the mountain known as Raijin. Blinking to this information questioning his grandfather would be the problem for his part and just shook his head saying, "Fine…I'll do it but what do I get out of it huh?!" Grave's grandfather leaned over saying, "Simple…me not taking your money and spending it on women and drinks for some petty fool!" Grave's eyes widen knowing that it was true about what he said, thus the young male quickly left for his job knowing he needed to hurry before his money was all gone.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:46

Having to take the long path behind the house down to the village according to the map it was something that was needed. By traveling through the forest would allow Grave to rest without having to get yelled out by his grandfather and randomly attacked by his father for training. Smiling to this Grave started to read over the information that was placed within the scroll. It spoke of something located at the base of Raijin Mountain. This was interesting has he was unsure what could be located under there. Even though it was known that the top of mountain has been having lightning strike every second for the past years.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:51

Continue with his reading Grave was about still a little confused about the details but left it away for he was needed in order to finish the task at hand. This allowed him to reach a small village it seemed deep within the forest, "hmm…wonder if gramps was aware of this. Even I'm not sure if this is the right place but then again, I'm suppose to come up to a village before reaching the mountain. Oh well I'll have a look around before continuing with my job." Smiling Grave walked with the crowd whom were all talking about the different things. It seemed that the village was lively only to have a little girl bump into Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 03:56

Grave looked downward and noticed her holding tightly on to a bear, "Well now…hello what is your name little girl?" Grave asked with a smile on his face but noticed the girl just look into his eyes before running away towards a female. "Please forgive her, she does not talk for some reason its rather rare to even hear her voice around people she does not trust." Grave had nodded to the female and walked over to introduce himself, "Well then in that case, my name is Asakura Grave it’s a pleasure to meet you!" The woman's eyes looked with shocked and the citizens turned looking over at Grave with evil glares some with fear in their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 04:01

The female looked at him saying, "Please do not say that around here…follow me to my house so we can talk." The citizens were about to attack until the elder came from out of his house saying, "people…what are you doing your are suppose to be enjoying your fair and games!" Everyone nodded and left the name slip by as Grave followed the female and the young girl to a wooden house. Shutting the door and locking it she turned to glance at Grave before saying, "My name is Jun…that is all I can really tell you, and the little one here is my sister Yukina." Grave was confused for a moment but nodded to the introduction.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 04:06

"Asakura's are known and feared here because of the one called Hao that came during the creation of our village. But only things that brought was destruction to use using a powerful flame like beast. But all is known that he left looking for a treasure that was buried within the base of Mt. Raijin. But none of us knew anything about it truly but it was unsure as to why he wanted it. But why did you come any way though?" Being shocked at the fact that Hao was one that came before him into this village. Soon after Grave shook his head and took out a scroll saying, "Well I'm on a request from my grandfather too look into the base of the mountain."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 04:11

Taking the scroll and reading over with Jun she pointed out a shortcut was located behind the house that leads towards that area. "But why are you doing this for honestly?" Jun asked Grave with a worried face while holding her sister close. Grave turned looking at her smiling saying, "I need to understand some things. Plus I cannot allow my ancestor destroy something that has smiles in it what so ever but I thank you for your help it will come in handy I'm sure of it." Grave darted out the back of the house and decided to take a look around the area before seeing the small opening that was leading into the base of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! EmptyThu Apr 04 2013, 04:16

Walking to the pitch black hole within the ground it seemed that all was unable to be seen from a moment. Shortly after Grave's eyes had focused more as he was able to finally see within the dark. Smiling to this affect he continued wondering through the hole in the ground and noticed strange markings on the side of the wall as he came up to a path with light. 'Seems like he was close…but was not close enough…' Grave had finally reached a small passage that lead into a door. Pushing open the small rock that poked out like a knob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura - Power of Legends!   Asakura - Power of Legends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura - Power of Legends!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox