Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:08

The ANBU pulled out a few of its own weapons and charged back, while the other ANBU quickly worked on an attack to work with his partners style, swords clashed, as well as Raijin’s sword clashing off a few other the ANBU’s other weapon before a kunai was deflected at the ANBU, more sword clashing could be heard before finally hits were traded but it seemed that Raijin didn’t quite care about the simple hits at all until he realized what the anbu was trying to do, they were trying to cut off his stamina and make him unable to move.
101/1045 – 10/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:14

Waiting for the ANBU to strike another blow to stop Raijin’s movements he noticed it and grabbed a kunai quickly from his hilt on his right leg and stabbed it into the ANBU’s hand almost through his gauntlet stopping it from going almost straight through the hand, the ANBU grunted and backed off before a few kunai bombs were tossed at him, Raijin deflected them and held his hand up to cause a strike of lightning to hit the kunai bomb that the ANBU was throwing at Raijin to explode in his face, meaning two of the ANBU were down.
100/1145 – 11/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:44

Raijin looked back to the other ANBU and tilted his head, “do you think you can take me with your chakra?” Raijin asked smirking about the fact he had a tag on the back of the ANBU, the ANBU member nodded before Raijin nodded and closed his eyes cancelling out the chakra negating effect, “you should have your chakra restored.” He said as everyone’s chakra returned, the ANBU moved so fast that Raijin just shrugged his shoulders before he vanished suddenly as the ANBU swung at where Raijin once was with two clones before they looked back at each other.
100/1245 – 12/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:49

The clones looked back to where Raijin was standing as he held his hand on the mask of the ANBU members and the blade to the throat before Raijin noticed something, he thought he was fighting a man when he realized his opponent was a woman, he kept his eyes fixated on the ANBU woman and wondered what she would do while she was in this position, to which she dropped her weapons, “thank-you, your friend isn’t dead, he’s just seriously injured from the explosion.” Raijin said before he turned back to face the Raikage, “I defeated your best three.” Raijin said.
102/1347 – 13/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 19:00

The Raikage looked at them all before he looked at the ANBU woman that Raijin just defeated, “very well done, you managed to defeat my own daughter in a combat of equal skill, too bad you are still missing a few requirements to become a jounin, so unfortunately I can’t give you that yet, but, as I promised I’ll give you this badge, but I want to see if you can take me in a hand to hand fight firstly.” The Raikage said as he stepped forward now before he patted his daughter on the shoulder, “good job daughter, I’m proud of your growth.” He added as he walked towards Raijin.
111/1458 – 14/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 19:22

Raijin looked at the Raikage and raised an eyebrow before he removed his sheath and placed his sword within the sheath, in his normal body gear aside from his helmet, sword and weights upon him he walked over to the Raikage, “I never figured I’d end up having to fight you until I was at least applying for my jounin exam.” Raijin said as he stood across from the Raikage now, “Prepare yourself Raijin.” The Raikage said, Raijin nodded as he took a stance before he looked at the Raikage, “Let the fight begin then.” Raijin said before he noticed the Raikage almost vanish into thin air.
107/1565 – 15/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 21:57

Dropping his head down he avoided a quick shot to the back of his head from the Raikage, “good dodge, can you keep up?” the Raikage said as he jumped back, Raijin just turned and looked at him and jumped back himself, “well then…” Raijin said as he ran forward and rotated his body for a round house kick but stopped and back flipped over the Raikage, The Raikage swung to early but was quickly able to set up another counter attack for when Raijin landed on his feet, but Raijin already countered his attack and brought his foot down against the back of the Raikage’s head and caught him off balance, he rotated his body again quickly.
118/1683 – 16/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 22:03

Wrapping his body around the Raikage he had his legs around the Raikage’s neck and his right arm wrapped up top he used his body weight and gravity to lift the Raikage off of his feet and flat on his back, “seems you’re not the only one that knows shit.” Raijin said as he rolled backwards and jumped back at the Raikage using a round house kick this time. The Raikage caught his foot and pulled him in and punched Raijin in the stomach with enough force to hurt a normal person, but thankfully Raijin had kept his samurai chest armor.
101/1784 – 17/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 22:08

Raijin coughed from the attack but never let up, he wrapped the Raikage’s arm up with his arms and used it as bar to pull himself in as he kicked at the Raikage’s face with both his feet before he would let go and jump back, the Raikage stepped backwards a few steps from the hit to the face, he looked at his hand after he pressed it against his face, dirt and blood rubbed off onto his hand and he laughed, “good! Let your anger control you boy!” the man said enjoying himself now, Raijin just shook his head, “I’m not even angry.” Raijin replied.
106/1890 – 18/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 22:12

The Raikage looked at Raijin and frowned a bit, “really? You’re not angry that you almost killed my daughter, or seriously injured two of my personal guard, that it’d seem as an attack against the Raikage himself, making you a missing-nin now doesn’t it.” He said, Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “remember, I may be a shinobi but I am firstly and more foremost a Samurai, I have a rank and title now and they won’t allow you to do that to me at all.” Raijin replied, the Raikage looked at him and shook his head, “I don’t have to tell them what I do with you.” The Raikage said as he wiped the blood off on his pants.
118/2008 – 19/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 22:19

Raijin shrugged his shoulders, “Fine, I guess the Mizukage would like to hear your plans then wouldn’t she?” he replied, the Raikage looked at him and pointed a finger, “don’t betray my people.” He said Raijin appeared beside him and took the badge from his shoulder before he jumped off the Raikage’s back and laughed, “You’re people, I just grew up here.” Raijin said before he vanished completely from the area in general, they didn’t know where his mansion was built ever due to the fact he was the one who built it all. He stood before his vault and laughed, “who knew… he was holding back.” Raijin said.
109/2117 – 20/20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2