Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:14

Raijin looked up into the sky before he noticed someone come around to where he was, looking for the chakra source with his eyes was the challenge but what did that mean in general, why was this chakra source so hard to locate before he saw who it was and sighed before he shook his head, “I’m going back to Hikari.” Raijin said before he noticed a few guards standing behind him as well as he could tell the Anbu force from Kumo was present, he sighed and shook his head, “I can instantly strike any of you with lightning.” Raijin said as he looked at the Raikage.
108/108 – 1/20

Last edited by Raijoku on Sun Jun 01 2014, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:22

The Raikage looked at Raijin and laughed heartedly, “boy, watch who you’re talking to, your surrounded by the finest soldiers and warriors of Kumo.” He said before a large amount of lightning struck where Raijin was and he was holding the bolt in his hand before he converted it turning the color of it black in his very hands, “and I’m no simple boy to be pushed around lightly.” Raijin said holding the black crackling orb in his hand, he looked over as there was anbu that revealed their locations before he looked back to the Raikage and shook his head again.
102/210 – 2/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:28

The Raikage held his hand up and all of the forces stood down, “boy, you have some huge balls on you, you think you have what it takes to fight the Raikage and the best of the best?” the Raikage said, Raijin looked at him and sighed heavily before he unstrapped the weights from his body and watched as they caused a cloud of dust to kick up, “you know, I already fought a war and killed many, I now try to avoid fights to the death, if I can help it, but if you want to challenge me then I have no choice.” Raijin said.
106/316 – 3/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:34

The Raikage laughed, “I heard about your little invasion into the waterfall country, that’s not a war.” He said pausing, Raijin looked at him and shook his head, “when everyone fights and there’s a lot of deaths it’s still considered a war, and this land is owned by me still, just because Grave no longer steps foot around the mountain doesn’t mean it’s not under our control still.” Raijin replied quickly to catch the Raikage off a bit, the Raikage looked at him, “you’re a lot smarter than a lot of kids your age, and you’re already a chuunin.” The Raikage said.
102/418 – 4/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:43

Raijin looked at the Raikage as he mentioned his rank being a chuunin, he shrugged and sighed, “It’s just a title given by those with power to show a demeanor in the difference in rank.” He replied, before he tapped his katana at his hip, “I on the other hand, have three governments I have to answer too, but one is my brother and hence I can do what I need to freely under their name.” Raijin added before he turned to look at the mountain for a brief moment, “besides, I am stronger already than all your puppets.” Raijin threatened his underlings boastfully.
104/522 – 5/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:48

The Raikage laughed, before he looked at his men with him, “I see you still have an ego, that’s fine, but the fact you think you can defeat all of them? That’s a little brash for you to claim.” He said forgetting that Raijin took off his weights that slowed him down, “I’m barely wearing my normal gear right now so it doesn’t matter to me, and I am way lighter than I thought I’d ever be.” Raijin said in response, the Raikage raised an eyebrow before he looked to the weights and shrugged it off, there was no way someone could advance themselves so much so quick with those kinds of weights on.
114/636 – 6/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:53

The Raikage laughed again, “Tell you what boy, you can fight two of my highest and strongest Anbu warriors and win, I’ll give you a badge of honor to carry with you.” He said, Raijin just looked at him and tilted his head, “why should I accept such a task from you?” he asked curious as to the reason behind it, the Raikage just shrugged now, “if you win, you get something out of it, if you lose you get experience on how low you are.” The Raikage replied, Raijin just nodded before he pulled out a scroll from his pouch.
101/707 – 7/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 17:58

The Raikage raised an eyebrow as Raijin pulled the scroll out and held three fingers up and pointed at Raijin, “don’t kill him, but take him out as fast as you can.” He said, Raijin waited for that as they suddenly vanished from their location Raijin opened the scroll and jumped backwards before an EMP went off killing everyone’s chakra usage off instantly, everyone was shocked by this ability that Raijin already had one of the ANBU members faced down in the ground with little ease from his own shock of not being able to use chakra at all that Raijin looked now at the other two.
107/844 – 8/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:03

The Raikage looked at the ANBU member that was faced down now, “what did you just do Raijin?” he asked, Raijin looked at the Raikage and shook his head, “I just removed everyone’s usage of trying to use chakra in a fight, kinda how you forced me to fight against the cursed doll for my chuunin exams.” Raijin replied before he took a step back and caught a kunai thrown at him to turn it to the side to block a couple of other shuriken and kunai before he threw it back, before he charged in drawing his sword now.
100/944 – 9/20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission EmptySun Jun 01 2014, 18:08

The ANBU pulled out a few of its own weapons and charged back, while the other ANBU quickly worked on an attack to work with his partners style, swords clashed, as well as Raijin’s sword clashing off a few other the ANBU’s other weapon before a kunai was deflected at the ANBU, more sword clashing could be heard before finally hits were traded but it seemed that Raijin didn’t quite care about the simple hits at all until he realized what the anbu was trying to do, they were trying to cut off his stamina and make him unable to move.
101/1045 – 10/20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission   Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Soul - Solo - Quest Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next