Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:45

After holding the scroll with the things he had planned, Grave sighed lightly after finishing his battle with his brother it seemed like all weight was lifted from his shoulders as Grave was walking calmly. Down the dirt road only to pull out the scroll from his grandfather that held the mission. Which was given to him once again, sighing at the fact he just got done being in a battle now a mission was called out for him to perform. "Why me…of all times why must I have to deal with this crap sometimes I wonder. Oh well, I need to take a look and see if I can read this scroll yet."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:50

Grave took the scroll opening it carefully as he was leaning against a tree watching as the wind was blowing a gentle breeze across his face. With the staff's rings hitting one another. Smiling at that peaceful image in mind he began to read over the scroll within his head. 'Grave…listen to me carefully you've obtain a treasure of a spiritual weapon but there is times we need more than just that I've heard rumors of a strange item located within a small village within the country. The location however is on the shores of the lightning country. Be on guard as it seems the Kumo shinobi on the look for a mysterious shinobi as well. That is all good luck and be safe.'
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 08:55

Nodding to the mission and accepting it meant finding something power or something with a dark secret. As he pulled out the handle that he took the thoughts came rushing into his mind once again. Shaking it out of his head he began walking towards the shores of the Lightning country wondering what he'll have to deal with this time. But soon came to a stop as he heard voices coming from up ahead. Quickly darting behind a tree Grave watched as it was two kumo shinobi talking about something. "So, did the Raikage tell you what it was we're supposed to be getting from the nearby village?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:00

The shinobi on the right shrugged only answering calmly, "No but he said it was something very important hell if its that important I don't see why he didn't come and get himself. " The other shinobi shook his head saying with anger behind his voice, "How could you say something like that about our Raikage, If anything he's much better than those other Kage's and village shinobis around. Lightning country shouldn't have to worry as we have stronger techniques then anyone outside the village." The shinobi laughed at his friend saying, "It was a joke you goof ball." Grave stayed hidden for a bit before watching them walk past allowing him to sneak out carefully.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:05

Grave looked to see if they were clear before he started moving forward once again, 'So it seems…that grandfather was right about the whole Kumo shinobi. I should be on guard from here on out.' As he started moving a kunai came flying past his face hitting the tree. Grave blinked for a moment as a female shinobi came walking out with a kumo headband. "You…what are you doing here?" Grave was amazed by her beauty. But shook his head as the red headed shinobi pulled another kunai out having her blue eyes locked onto Grave carefully watching him. Grave raised his hands saying, "I'm a priest why are you attacking me! What if the lord came and struck you for what you've done!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:10

She placed the kunai behind her tilting her head, "Why are you even here priest this part of the land is being watched by the Raikage as the village up head is said to be housing something that can go against the shinobi village and reshape how we all live our lives." Grave was amazed by her knowledge but it seemed something was off as if it was true why haven't they used it at all one anyone. "I see…well I'm a kumo shinobi as well but I will not be in the way of this investigation. So if you would excuse me…" Grave tried to walk away but was stopped by her loud voice.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:15

"Hold it! If you are a priest and a kumo shinobi then you can be the person we need to get into the small village by the shores. They seem to not allow us to enter but…you may be able to." Grave thought about it thinking it was a trap but thought it was his best chance to get into the small village. "Fine…I'll do it but I will not allow you and another to enter as I'm going in for your request is that understood." Leaning over to look at her she moved back blushing lightly, "Hey…now…Find with me..just do what we need you to do." Grave nodded to her as he followed her to a small camp that was hidden.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:20

Soon another Jounin came walking over, "You don't seem much like a shinobi…but I guess we can allow you to move in. But be on guard these town's folks don't seem to like us being here ya'know. So be on guard with yourself and watch your sides ya'know." Grave blinked shaking his head lightly, "Will do…but I will not cause bloodshed on these people please understand that it goes against my morels." The Jounin nodded as Grave placed his headband with his pouch walking forward to the village gates. Several minutes after reaching them Grave knocked on them with his staff lightly looking for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:25

A young male looking to be the age of 17 answered the gate saying, "Yes who are you and what do you want with us? Grave smiled calmly saying, "I'm a traveling priest I've come from Oto and was wondering if you have a place to stay for the night." The young boy quickly shut the peep hole as Grave moved his head back confused for a bit and twitched hitting the gate once more. Soon after a female came to the gate same age it seemed. "Look mister…we don't allow adults here…" Grave blinked for a moment saying, "Adults…look…I'm just needing some rest is all."

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 09:30

Hearing Grave's voice carefully the young girl blushed a bit saying, "Ok…I can let you in..give me a moment please.."Soon hearing wood being moved from behind Grave tilted his head as the door started to open as a little hand was waving him inside. Grave carefully came into the village and looked noticing only children. "What…" Grave was confused for a moment as the children were work on fixing damages to houses and cleaning messes. The young girl introduced herself, "It’s a pleasure to meet you, I'm Tsuki Sakura." The girl was tall for her age but only 2 feet shorter than Grave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow   [Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

[Solo - Quest Mission: Hibon Item] A dark tale of Sorrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next